Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

So glad I've stumbled across this Katie. You've done so well. I'm doing this to hopefully prevent a diagnosis of diabetes so great to hear that it works! I can't imagine being in the 11s but you show that it is possible. Bring it on :)

Total transformation Katie, what a difference :wow:.

You look quite tall in the latest photo! x

Excellent katie!! Well done!!
Bring on the 11's :)

Well done on being your lowest weight in 26 years....amazing :clap: WOWSERS!!!! What a transformation!!!! You look beautiful in both photos....check out them legs!!

Wowsers. Look at awesome you! It's so good to put a face to the name too. Your are amazing. And such an inspiration to us all. Awesome lady :) xx

Wow Katie. Amazing! You look so different and years younger!

The Final Leg
Day 15/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 3lbs
Loss since yesterday sts
Loss to date - 17bs

Stayed the same this morning giving me a week two loss of 4lb which I'm made up with :)

Katie, that's fab. Really well done going from 13.7 to 12.3 in two weeks. And you look so young in your latest photo. Huge congrats. x

Well done Katie. 4lb loss is brilliant for the week x

Well done Katie on the losses an the photos are a testament to your hard work and determination. You look fantastic!

Did you get a bunch of flowers today. Here's some more :flowers: xx

Fantastic Katie, a great weight loss and you look fab! Truly inspirational x

You've been very quiet for you. I couldn't believe your diary had been shunted onto page two. Had to post something to get you back onto the first page. LOL. ;)

You've been very quiet for you. I couldn't believe your diary had been shunted onto page two. Had to post something to get you back onto the first page. LOL. ;)

Katie will be back tomorrow x

Miss you Katie x

How has today been Katie x

Well it's been a big :sign007: but it's over for now....though sadly maybe not for long! I had been doing so well until our wedding anniversary and that was the start of 6 bad days with awful food and drink choices - and I have to admit to them being purposefully chosen for being bad at times. I'm not going to go into food detail only to say that Mr Cadbury's was my chosen friend, even when I didn't really want him.

So today has been day 1 of what could possibly only be three days of TS as we are going camping from Thursday to Sunday (taking the dog ;)) and I know me and I already know that I'm not planning on being TS while I'm away.

I've got to pass a big thank you to TH for her very wise (& encouraging) words today as she talked plenty of sense to me while I was driving to a meeting and boy can that woman talk some sense - big thanks mrs xx

We met up this evening and took Marco (or he took us) for a five mile walk which felt great and I do feel much better for it, physically and mentally.

I was at a real low point last night when I realised that though I can do really well when TS'ing I'm really crap at real food eating and I had all the dark thoughts of is this what it's going to be like when I get to goal - I really do need to learn how to eat sensibly and not just eat for the sake of eating, otherwise I'll get to goal and then gain 2 stone in a fortnight - the only joy in my thoughts was that it was always 'when ' I get there rather than 'if' I get there......I've got some steep learning to do!

Hope the last few days have been good to everyone else, I'm off to do a diary catch up now :) xx

Oh Katie, it's a learning curve for all of us, don't be too hard on yourself. All I can say is when I stopped TS'ing I was petrified of eating again and gaining, and I haven't. I tried to make sensible choices and it hasn't always worked but through trial and error I'm making it work for me. And I know you will do the same.. And if you make a mistake along the way, so what? Nip it in the bud and start again.

I know you can do this Katie - glad to see you back. How much did you gain? X

Back