Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Well done with the 11lbs loss and the 5 Stone over all... that is amazing!!

I hope I can get a good loss this week too being week 1... (please, please, please!)

Keep going hun!

Ha ha, good ole TH. She will get you to where you want to be and beyond x

Thanks all, was another pound down this morning, now 12-5 hurray :D 2lb to go to my lowest and only 12lb away from being overweight :D

Had the longest couple of days, Marco has had a bad time after his op, I slept downstairs with him and he cried all night though I think it was the cone bothering him most. He finally ate and drunk water at lunchtime today and he's ate his dinner this evening. He keeps running round and even falling when the wound is irritating him, I've had the cone off him today as I was able to watch him but it's back on him tonight :(

Exercise wise I've not done much at all but my steps/distance for the day will show as even less as I only put my fitbit pion at about 4pm - I didn't get to go running but that was due to Marco rather than not wanting to.

Still 100% TS, hoping to stay like this until 21st November or whenever I run out of packs (got hundreds upstairs) whichever comes first ;)

Well done Katie you're doing so well!!

Keep at it chick. This would be a time for you to hit the chocolate because u are worried about Marco. Stay strong! The wee fella will be back to normal soon :) x

Hurray I'm back to my lowest ever of 12st 3lbs - I feel like I'm walking on air this morning....any further loss is new territory that hasn't been explored in 26 years :)

To make the day even better, Marco is much improved so I'm made up with that :D

Hurray I'm back to my lowest ever of 12st 3lbs - I feel like I'm walking on air this morning....any further loss is new territory that hasn't been explored in 26 years :) To make the day even better, Marco is much improved so I'm made up with that :D

Hooray!! That's great news!!

Cath. Boldly going where she has never gone before :)

Brilliant news Katy, well done x

Thats excellent katie, well done xx

Cheers honeys, I'm still smiling and feeling great.....though maybe not for long as I'm off running in about half an hour :eek:, Nat is coming with me and I'm going to do the NHS Couch 2 5k using the podcast app on my phone - wish me luck :) xx

Good luck Katie. A whole new experience, totally in awe of you :worthy: x

All done and I survived! You run 8 x 60 seconds in all and walk in between - the 3rd and 4th runs seemed the worst and then it seemed to get better - Nat is going to do the training with me so we are going for run 2 on Saturday, he could do with getting fitter so hopefully this will give him a kick in the right direction. ;)

I'm not going to really be on here for a day after lunch time tomorrow, am working from 12 tomorrow through to 10am on Friday morning, then coming home to take Marco to the vet and then going to bed for the afternoon!

We run an event each year at work, a challenge for people who use our service and I've offered to work - it def won't be an easy night as from the guidance I've seen I'm working in an army challenge!!! Am really looking forward to it, should be great fun :D Foodwise I'm going to take three bars with me to get me through the night, even if I only eat the last at 5am then I'll have three packs as usual on Friday evening.

Just wanted to let you know so you didn't think I'd done a runner....now that I can run for 60 seconds ;)

And talking of challenges I've got a biggie on Sunday, friends have invited us for an afternoon session at my favouritest real ale pub in the whole wide world.....and I'm driving and drinking water :eek: I loooooove beer so it's going to be a killer but I have to do it, otherwise the scales will go straight back up..

All done and I survived! You run 8 x 60 seconds in all and walk in between - the 3rd and 4th runs seemed the worst and then it seemed to get better - Nat is going to do the training with me so we are going for run 2 on Saturday, he could do with getting fitter so hopefully this will give him a kick in the right direction. ;)

Yey well done! Told you you'd like the c25k - in 9 weeks you'll be addicted like me ;)

Absolutely marvelous Katie.

That's a very long day ahead, are you going to be able to get a bit of sleep before the night work. x

I slept in bed last night and it was heaven! Marco slept downstairs with his cone on and was absolutely fine, apart from trying to have the odd mooch at his wound he's happy and back to his old self.

Sts this morning so I'm really happy with that, was dreading seeing the scales go up :)

Got a busy morning ahead, going to jump in the shower and then pack all I need for the night shift, weather forecast doesn't look good at all - rain all night apart from 1am :rolleyes: Decided to go in jeans, tshirt and trainers, taking a hoodie, big wooly cardigan, thin waterproof coat, thick waterproof coat, pair jogging bottoms, waterproof trousers (if I can find them), walking boots and 3 bars! Might be hard avoiding food, not that I want it but with it being a work thing and there are set breaks - I'm just going to say I can't eat during the night and that it makes me feel sick and just stick to coffee.

Hope everyone has a great day, keep at it lovelies xx

Good luck avoiding the food Katie. Have fun, I hope the rain holds off xx

Back