Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Oo I like that Katie. Good idea about the Christmas outfit too. Will have to do some online browsing and see what takes my fancy :) x

That dress is gorgeous Katie xx

Hi Katie,

your losses are amazing! I don't blame you for having that cake either!

i think that dress was fate. You'll be in it in no time xx

Just to let you know, I've booked ur eye test for Tuesday....

For everyone else's info, Katie's eyes are failing. She let me walk around, almost toplesss, around a seaside resort for 10 and a wee bit miles.

Didn't tell me my vest top was practically see through!!! X

Lol! TH! Maybe she was too polite ;)

Just to let you know, I've booked ur eye test for Tuesday....

For everyone else's info, Katie's eyes are failing. She let me walk around, almost toplesss, around a seaside resort for 10 and a wee bit miles.

Didn't tell me my vest top was practically see through!!! X

LOL was just wondering that x

Hmm and when it was pointed out there was a lot to see! ;)

Least you know now that a, i don't check out your boobs and b, to be careful when out with me as I'm oblivious :) x

Been a really good day today, I was however eating (that wasn't why it was good ;)) due to a work lunch, but that's it Foodwise, back to TS tomorrow.

After work TH and I went to Southport again and this time did week 1 of the C2 5k, I did a boob check and she was decent :D. After we'd finished we had a two mile walk back to the car so we added in a few extra runs which was great, tomorrow we move on to week 2 - I just hope I can keep up!

I've decided to join TH on a no weigh in pledge as I keep getting to a new low (by a pound) and then eating - so we are not weighing again until her belt buckle moves to a particular hole and then we'll see where we both are on the scales, I've got to say it feels kind of liberating :)

FYI my belt is in the first hole. Weigh in will be when I get in the fourth hole!

Daft, yes?! X
Lol it works for us so that'll do me ;) it was strange this morning not stepping on the scales :eek:

See you later for week two! xx

Hiya Katie, good luck to you and TH with the no weighing!

I only weigh once a week, but don't think I could even give that up! :D xx

Great idea about the no weigh in. I weigh once a week though have to stop myself doing it more often!

I'm hoping that it works for me as each time I get to my lowest (12-3, then 12-2, then 12-1) I give in to food but if I don't know what I weigh that should hopefully take that away.

Off to meet TH for a run in ten minutes, we are starting week 2 of C2 5k - hope my legs will carry me :eek:

Back on TS again today, just had a shepherds pie and will have a hot shake and a bar when I get back in, feels good to be back on it :)

Cheers honey, not quite sure about the glide ;)

Having a choc cherry shake and a raspberry bar - hope you enjoy your steak :) xx

Back