Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You are doing great katie and well done on the running!! Rather you than me ;)

Sounds like your doing well kate, especially with the running, I'd love to start but can't run and I'm too scared but might try now. Hope you have a great Friday.

Poppy I'd recommend giving it a go, I'm amazed at how far I've got so far :)

Hiya Katie. You so deserve those compliments, you've done so well xx

Keep up the great work Katie & have a lovely day x

See! I knew you'd enjoy it Katie :)

Lol TH you make me laugh ;)

Had a really good day, 100% TS and not one dodgy food thought! this is how I like it!

Had a fab run with TH this evening, got to say I'm really enjoying it and I find that really strange! Definitely found tonight easier than Wednesday and it was the same run - it does really help that TH chatters the whole way round and gives damn good high fives :D After the run and our stretches etc we sat in the car gabbing for half an hour, by then I could breathe again and was able to contribute.

Had a lovely quick chat with my son in America, got to love FaceTime - he's definitely there until early December so we'll have done our 5k by the time I see him - he'll well be in shock.

Just caught up on your diary and you are doing so well. It's great that people are saying such nice things, it helps so much with our motivation.

love that you are enjoying the running...it took me to year to get to like it...now I am grumpy if I don't run for a few days. Some runs are tougher than others but never give up its great for weight loss with this diet

Well done Katie on your running you are doing Fab - FaceTime is fab my parents are abroad and it's great for the kids to keep in contact with their grandparents we would be lost without it.

I'm aching this morning, can feel last nights run - got an achey back at the bottom.

Woke up at six this morning and my chest felt awful, kept coughing and it was driving me mad, I did manage to go back to sleep though :)

Hubby has taken the dog for a walk now, I've not gone as I'm meeting TH for a run at 1pm, luckily the rain we've had this morning has stopped now.

Went with TH for a run, it was good but seemed a bit harder than yesterday but that may be due to it not being 24 hours since we last run. We failed on the stretching afterwards as there were a group of about ten men stood there so we went back to TH's with an aim to doing them there, though the only stretching we did was of our arms lifting a mug of coffee and our legs as we put them up and rested them.

While we were out we took photos of each other from the front, back and side and then later measured our waist, bust, stomach and back - it's strange as we are very close with us both being bigger and smaller than each other by a couple of centimetres ....so we are going to do this again in a few weeks to see how we've shrunk :D

Nothing planned for the rest of the day, a short walk with the dog later and not much more, fabulous :)

Hope you had a lovely night :) I ended up taking Caits to her flat. Little ragbag! It looks good but she is sharing with a wild child :-/

Have a nice day today (it's technically Sunday now!) x

Well done on the running guys! Great plan re. Photos and measurements too :)

Argh I'm in pain :cry:and I can't even blame the running, though I think I can blame the dog. Last night my left arm was killing (& still is), it doesn't hurt when bent but it kills when it's straight and is agony if straight and I try to turn my palm upwards - I think I've done it lifting the dog when bathing him on Friday. If it's still bad tomorrow I'm going to go to the hospital or walk in centre to see what they think. I went to bed last night and it was killing me so at 2am I hadn't slept at all so came downstairs and eventually fell asleep on the sofa.

Apart from that I'm feeling fine and the diet is going ok, yesterday I picked at some pork that I'd grilled for the dog and for the first time ever that didn't lead to me just giving up for the day and eating and drinking anything and everything, so though it's not good that I picked it does feel like I've turned a corner.

Took the dog for a walk earlier and am now chilling with hubby before he goes to work, not got any plans for this evening do just going to chill.

Have had messages from two of my friends (the ones who really disapprove of this diet) regarding going out for tea and the cinema, we are going a week on Wednesday so I'll have to eat but will choose either a salad or chicken/steak and not eat the carbs as there's no way I can get away with not eating. I can use my run the following Sunday as a reason for my virtuousness.

Hope everyone is having a good day and that the sun is shining for you :) xx

Back