Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

That's absolutely fabulous Katie. What an achievement eh xx

Ooh it's been a long day, got in from work at 7:30, cooked and ate a shepherds pie within minutes, now settled with a hot shake and a toffee and nut bar :)

Have had to put the fire on as I'm freeeeeeezzzzzing! I had to borrow a cardigan off my friend in work today as I was so cold, I had a cardigan in the car but was too cold to go and get it ;) I think the ketosis fairy has definitely visited me, am going to put some socks on in a minute and keep them on when I go to bed as hubby is on nights so isn't here to warm my feet ;)

Im definitely feeling slimmer today than I was when I got back onto the diet on Saturday, so that's not bad after three days - am definitely staying away from the scales though, I'm better not knowing- am considering not weighing until I finish on or around the 21st November and just hope to be happily surprised....we'll see ;)

Yes I know what you mean about the weighing Katie. Think I'm going to weigh monthly after hols. Glad that ketosis has arrived for you. I'm sure Marco won't mind warming your feet up for you. He will make a good snug rug :) x

Fell out of bed at 6:30 as the dog barked, I didn't realise that hubby was in the bathroom as I thought the dog barked as he'd heard him park - I wandered along the landing naked and got to the bathroom door as hubby was coming out - so the first words I heard today were "bloody hell, you look as though you've shrunk! - you look tiny" - suppose that's not the worst way to start the day ;) He did then say hello lol.

Ive got a quietist day today, work with a couple of hours off later this morning to take the dog for a walk and a run with TH this evening - week 6 run 1 -----there are only nine weeks in the programme so we are doing well.

Just read on Jubbly's diary that she's been baking for a Macmillan coffee morning and its reminded me that I want to bake a Christmas cake this year - we are all going out for Christmas dinner with my daughter in laws family as its their last Christmas home for a few years as they move to America in January, after the meal we've invited them here for the evening and we are going to have a bit of a party, buffet etc so it would be nice to do a cake. I'll have to google some recipes and then go out and buy the cake tin (baking isn't my thing) - might try and make it on Sunday :)

Argh it's piddling down - will the fiendish TH expect that we run in the rain??? I've put the question to her but not had a response, this may not be promising ;)

Just spoke to the evil one, supposedly we do run in the rain and I'm led to believe that it'll be fun :confused:

I can't tell you the names she called me as I'm a lady :innocent0002:

Today has been pretty good all in all - have stayed 100% even though I had to cook pork steaks and slices of belly pork for the dog - pinching bits of those is what got me off track when I stople some last time....I bloody love hot roast pork even if it's meant for the dog ;)

Weight wise I've not been on the scales but have felt slimmer today, I feel like I did when I was in the 11's so I hope I am back there now.

Went running with TH and thankfully the rain had stopped but the run wore me out, even more than doing the 20 minute one last week, I was glad when it ended.

I am worried I've picked up a bit of an injury, my right knee was hurting earlier today as I was walking on it, I just ignored it and like a martyr did my run but in the last hour or so it's felt pretty sore, but it has just done a massive painful click so hopefully it'll be ok now.

Got a late start tomorrow in work so that I can take the dog for a walk before going, then I'm out visiting a centre in the morning and in the office in the afternoon- might be brave and go to the walk-in smear clinic that TH told me about the other day as mine is (very wrongly) long overdue :sigh:.

Going to have a quick catch up on diaries now, hope I find everyone well & happy :D xx

If you get a twinge in your knee don't ignore it hon, get some ice on it! :) x

Just caught up on your diary and your comments about TH and the possibility of running in the rain made me laughter....what lively comments from your husband.

Watch that knee x

Back