Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Wow Katie you're doing so well. In the 11s...fabulous xx

Wow Katie just caught up with your diary and your doing fab! Your willpowers great, well done on your loss and how lovely to get compliments. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for all your comments :)

I had a great time yesterday and I did eat, we had lunch together and through the matches I just had coke zero and a slice of home made choc banana bread. I got home at around 8pm and had a meal with hubby, son and his girlfriend- a chilli lol. However I have had the worst night and feel so ill, I can't even go out to take the dog for a walk I am in so much pain, my son has just had to take him. I was actually crying earlier it hurts that much - I feel like my chest, throat are on fire and the real pain is as though someone is stabbing me in the centre of my chest just below my ribs, I've never felt anything like it, I thought I was having a heart attack.

So I'm not dressed, got my jama's on and im planning on staying like this, I just hope that I soon feel better, am going to try and get a bit of sleep so I can't feel it xx

Oh Katie that sounds awful! Sorry you're feeling so ill - I hope it passes quickly. I bet it's gastrointestinal and something to do with you eating yesterday after VLCD-ing coz the same thing happened to me a while ago.

Try gaviscon - that worked for me :) x

Erm I lost the 11's but they should be back in a day or so! Had an awful few days where I just felt ill, drained, achey and downright blue and that led to v poor food choices. I ate anything and everything but nothing was what I wanted and nothing tasted right or satisfied me at all. Got on the scales this morning and was 12-3 again!

Been ts today and have felt fine, much more positive and generally a lot happier. As its been such a rubbish week I've booked tomorrow off work, going to chill in the morning and take a walk with the dog, go and see my mum and then when hubby is up in the afternoon we are going to take the dog for a drive and go for a nice long walk - it'll be good to blow the cobwebs away :)

Glad to hear your doing so well hun xx

What is ur total loss now? Can't see ur stats on phone x
Thanks CLA - I had lost 5st 11lb since starting in January but due to the last few bad days it's now 5st 4lbs - hoping to hit the 6stone loss very soon :)

Hope all is well with you x

Hi Katie! Sorry to hear you've had a rough few days! Like you said will be back in the 11s before you know it.

I hope you will get to have a lovely relaxing say off tomorrow! Sounds like a good call there to help you back into the zone. :)

Day 2/51
Hurray I'm back in the 11's, very happy about that :D

Had a lovely extra sleep this morning, got up with the dog at 6:30 as hubby came in, he went off to bed and me and the dog slept on the sofa till gone 9 :) We've been for a walk to my mums and when hubby is up we are going out for the afternoon with a plan of calling in to see our grandchildren - fab day.

Yay back in the 11s! Well done! You're doing so well Katie. :)

Yey! Well done Katie x

It's been a lovely day, we took the dog to Sankey Valley and I had the joy of hubby sharing the joys of his childhood with me - I'm sure you'll be as sad as I was to learn that Perch Pond is no more (all overgrown) but happy to find out that Spooky Wood is still there.....believe me I was captivated hmmm ;)

The dog had a great time and loved jumpin in and out the water, he had a really good swim. We then went to our daughters to see her, hubby & the little ones which was brilliant, I had good fun colouring in :D

Diet wise the day has been great, had my three packs and an additional coke zero - no food thoughts at all.

Now all bathed, moisturised and ready for work tomorrow, then hurray it's the weekend :D xx

Wow!! You have done amazingly!! Ul be at the 6st in no time!! Puts it in real perspective for me as I originally came on Exante in Jan at 12s 9 and here I am in oct sitting even bigger at 13s 5!!! If I'd just kept at it I could have been at my goal and maintaining by now.. Oh well u learn from ur mistakes and hearing your success and really given me the push to give it another go!

Glad ur back in the 11's xx keep up the good work!

Glad to see you are feeling better & doing really well again Katie. Reaching the 11s is amazing xx

Back