Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

We will have been married 8 yrs in February :) I have been Muslim 3.5yrs. we did our nikkah 3.5yrs ago when I became Muslim in uk also x

To be honest I looked back at the comments I put and I was having a
Major panic.. Basically down to the fact that I don't know what to expect from her.. But she emailed me back immediately. And I'm sorted! I'm going to look at it more as
A supplier/customer Relationship and i know she Is there if I even Need to ask anything. I just want to concentrate on losing weight. And not panic like I did today!! Xx

Morning - I think its natural to panic, because this is a tough diet. But its not just about the diet, it cant be, it needs to be about the other things too, such as the low self esteem, the need to bolster our emotions with food, or de-stress, our relationships we have with other people and ourself, not to mention food!

2012 is going to be the year for all of us to get to know ourselves a little better I think - bring it on!

Katie, I am in a group on facebook a "secret" group so that noone on your friends list sees what you're writing in their. I dont use it often as I find this forum is all the support I need, but I would be happy to add you to the group (and anyone else who uses facebook) if you like - message me and I'll try and work out how to do it!

Kay x

Hi that would be great :) can u see my Facebook sign under my avatar? I think if you click thst it will take you to my profile. you have to add me to fb i think before you can add me to a group xxx

bettiesrevenge said:
Morning - I think its natural to panic, because this is a tough diet. But its not just about the diet, it cant be, it needs to be about the other things too, such as the low self esteem, the need to bolster our emotions with food, or de-stress, our relationships we have with other people and ourself, not to mention food!

2012 is going to be the year for all of us to get to know ourselves a little better I think - bring it on!

Your right its just about the diet I have to improve my self esteem massively and get past my daddy issues somehow!

Happy new year!!

Ok day 3 is here!! Went to bed at 1ish and just couldn't sleep.. Fell asleep about 7.30 and woke up at 11 feeling awful!! Weak as a kitten, woozy head, headache and dry mouth! Could this be ketosis?

Won't be doing too much today.. Had a shake for breakfast couldn't wait for the porridge and certainly couldn't stomach it.

I am so sorry for my little rants last night I don't know what come over me... I got very emotional.

I have this thing that I overanalyse everything I say end up beating myself up over it and the I imagine what the
Other is thinking and it's always negative. I'm hoping working in my self esteem will help this as its something I would love to lose!!

I think alfilulu said something on
A thread about are you angry at me.. Well I think everyone is angry at me all the time .. I imagine m opinion counts
For nothing.

KATIE positivity it's new year!!!!!

Right draw a line under that! I feel very positive and proud of myself that I have stuck to this now coming up to a third day :))

I checked my weight this morning out of curiosity more than anything as I feel lighter... And on my 3rd day I had lost 5-6lbs .. Could be diff on the CDC scales but on mine I'm happy about that :)

Well done on the loss hun! I was in ketosis on day 3 it takes between 2-5 days on average. I tested myself with ketostix i got them from the chemist 50 for around £5. They measure the level of ketones in your body and since we have to drink all this water its not hard to do lol! X

Thank you Jo. Oh I have ketostix in the cupboard. Pink is the colour I need isn't it? And is it best to do first thing in the morning ? X

Yes pinky purpley lol im sure those words don't meet the oxford dictionary standard but never mind. And yes take the test in the morning. X

Glad u got a reply from that CDC who visits. Hopefully that will help

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pooh how do I get some of those sticks??

Katie - don't worry about it - you sound like u have similar over analytical moments to me ;) will send u my FB if poss in a message too

Go to your local freelance chemist and just ask for ketostix if they act all dumb just say your looking for the test strips to measure your ketone levels. If they offer you the small box that are expensive £25 for 10 tell them that you're after the disposable ones that come in a bottle with the colour chart on the side. Should be around £5 for 50

Pooh how do I get some of those sticks??

Katie - don't worry about it - you sound like u have similar over analytical moments to me ;) will send u my FB if poss in a message too

Look under my photo on the left and there is a facebook box click it and it will take you to my profile. x

Ok day 3 is alot better than yesterday.. Im not as hungry although i am thirsty.. I have problem with the runs ... but im hoping this is down to ketosis.. i remember getting the same on Atkins.

I have ordered some samples from Slim and Save.. they deliver to the door and are cheaper than CD... I will see what they taste like before I make any final decisions.

There are lots of people moving to slim and save it seems, and a lot like the meals. I just wish they did tetra packs and I'd give them a try.

Glad you've settled into the fb forum x

Where I work there is no problem with me taking my shakes or meals, so tetras arent an issue.. I think they are a great thing if you are on the move alot though.

Thanks for adding me to the FB group :) its great... Nice to have 2 lots of support. x

I love it here :) Its helping me through.. thanks to all of you. I am liking keeping this and FB seperate. My weight loss is my business and its quite liberating x

Ok so i have done day 3... I must say I feel great today :) so full of energy cant wait to test for ketosis tomorrow morning..

I woke up at 11am... late i know but i just couldnt sleep last night.. When I got up i was so hungry I had a shake first instead of porridge.. had Choc mint... for lunch I then had Spicy tomato soup (yum) ... for dinner i had a strawberry shake and for supper I just had apple and cinnamon porridge... I havent liked the porridge but tonight I did it with 150ml water and blended it before i put it in the microwave and i must say it was alot better. :)

Wow im glad you're doing so well! Hope you get the ketone reading you want tomorrow xx

Back