Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Actually did some exercise today :) 20mins of Zumba and burnt 277 calories

Katie, I have been away for a little while and so proud to see your results now I'm back. Look at your BMI!!! Its abso-blimmin-lutely amazing. Really well done. You are sure to be inspiring so many people with your determination and results. xx

Thanks so much :) I noticed My bmi today as well it is fab I need to be 30 to get the fertility treatment I need I am in shock that I am
So close after spending years being depressed that I'll never do it :)

4.8lb gone :)) yay!! Lost the 3.6 I gained In Turkey plus 1.2lb extra... Yay!!

I can't believe it to be honest I spent long worrying about the break and now it's like it never happened... Onwards and downwards I say :)

Brilliant sis well done x

Now, that's how to do a vlcd follow it and if there is a planned break be sensible and get straight back on it. How not to do a vlcd or any plan is the way I've been doing it! I realise I have lack committment, so I need to work on that in my head.

Well done!! It's amazing you lost what you gained and some more!

katiebaby said:
4.8lb gone :)) yay!! Lost the 3.6 I gained In Turkey plus 1.2lb extra... Yay!!

I can't believe it to be honest I spent long worrying about the break and now it's like it never happened... Onwards and downwards I say :)

Well done-how long was your break from the plan? x

Awesome well done! Gone before you even noticed ^_^

Thank you :) my break was a week and I ate what I wanted within reason to be honest I couldn't physically fit much in... But I enjoyed it all very much!! I walked loads as I was on holiday.. I haven't particularly been good this week with extra veg and an extra pack here and there it's been tough but I never go above 750 calls and always within ketosis.

I am positive God willing of course that I can meet my goal by the end of these 12 weeks then I have found the eating plan I want to follow afterwards. It's called lean secrets to be honest the women speaks so much sense if anyone wants the pack let me know I can email it I you :)

One thing this diet and my break has taught me is that biscuits and crisps are my trigger foods. Cake and chocolate and other things I can control myself around but not those 2 things. So they are permanently off the menu

Katie, this sounds like a stupid question but if and when you wavered or faltered around food how did you deal with it? In your head I mean? I know keeping out of the house is the best thing for me and going to bed early, oh! and haven't all evening socialsiing (day events I am fine with). I just need to work on that it's about me, my committment not anyone else's.

the first week or 2 are always the hardest after a break so i think you're doing brilliantly even with an extra bit of veg or a pack, much better than cake or a sandwich!

Kira said:
Katie, this sounds like a stupid question but if and when you wavered or faltered around food how did you deal with it? In your head I mean? I know keeping out of the house is the best thing for me and going to bed early, oh! and haven't all evening socialsiing (day events I am fine with). I just need to work on that it's about me, my committment not anyone else's.

To be honest at this stage I don't mind what foods around me or who is eating what even after my break and for me this is odd. But if I was to wobble I would either drink lots or water or sit in another room or have a bath maybe as I know it's all in my head. I often make myself laugh because I walk in the kitchen look in the fridge (which is empty lol) and walk out haha

Wow I am 14st 6 :) it just gets better ... I am waiting on my parcel of s&s and new bars :£ I have 5 weeks arriving and such a better variety I can't wait

katiebaby said:
Wow I am 14st 6 :) it just gets better ... I am waiting on my parcel of s&s and new bars :£ I have 5 weeks arriving and such a better variety I can't wait

Well done! I'm looking forward to putting my first proper order in over the next few days, once I've begun to try things...x

It's a lot easier once you know what you like and don't like :)

Thank you :) I'm sure you will be there in no time. :) I just can't believe it.. Tbh i Feel a bit icky today was hungry this morning and was naughty and had 2 bars but I just feel sick now and can't even think of eating :( oh how I love eating cottage pie lol

katiebaby said:

Whoopwhoop mashaallah sis well done!!

It's praise in a way It means as God Wills :)

Back