Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Thanks Aysha :) me and my sis in law were waiting outside for our deliveries lol the guys face was a picture

katiebaby said:
Thanks Aysha :) me and my sis in law were waiting outside for our deliveries lol the guys face was a picture

Haha bet that was a funny sight ah so u have your sis in law doing it too? Bet that a great help!

Yes she has been doing it with me she has gone from 95kg to 70kg :) in 3 months.. She is my next door neighbour too which helps ;)

Wow that's great, I wish I had someone close to me doing cd, but suppose my cdc is my support network!

Well today what can I say my diary has been pretty neglected lately I am Just so tired since I got back from turkey I just don't seem to be able to catch up. To make things worse since yesterday the thought of any food is turning my stomach :( not sure what's wrong but I have lay on the sofa all day watch movies and now I am at work and the smell of kebab and pizza is turning my stomach... On a good side I am on plan not drinking enough water as that turns my stomach but I'm still down just over a pound since my weigh in on Wednesday. I'm hoping for another pound at least and then I will be at 100 lb lost WOOOOOO!! What to do to celebrate though? Although it's a massive achievement I don't feel like celebrating it until I've lost another 27lb then I will be at goal and able to get my fertility treatment.

The one thing I have noticed and others have noticed lately is my confidence is on
The up I work in a factory around all men and you know what men are like cheeky and always saying something to wind you up before I would go red and scuttle off but now I give as good as I get lol their faces are a treat haha

Did I tell you all I bought a size 14 dress in our local charity shop the other day it is lined and fitted and looks great would benefit a few more pounds lost but it fits!!!!!!!!!!

I have been doing Zumba whenever I get five minutes :) I have ordered the biggest loser challenge for the wii and have received a kettlebell DVD I can't wait to get started :)

Attachments

• image-2957323601.jpg
    image-2957323601.jpg
    461.4 KB · Views: 119
  • image-1588910525.jpg
    image-1588910525.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image-706323159.jpg
    image-706323159.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Great photos Katie, especially the one in the red top. You look really slim in that one! xx

Oh and you definitely need a little celebration when you hit 100lb - that's a massive achievement! You can always have another one when you hit your goal :)

Thanks BG :). I keep looking at that photo thinking its lying to me lol

BIG NEWS LADIES :) 3lb lost this week making total loss 100.8lb woop woop!!! I'm so excited!! It also takes me to 200.2lb :) I can smell the 100's whoop whoop!! I just don't know what what to do first scream or jump up and down so I'm going to do both quietly as my hubby is asleep hehe!! Friday is going to spell a. Ice surprise for Katie I think ;)

Well done Katie what a inspiration you have given to us all that it can be done you should be very very proud of yourself you look fab!!!! Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yey well done sis, mashaallah!!!! What treat you gonna get?

Sent from my HTC Desire S using MiniMins

Thanks ladies! I'm going to treat myself to a nice new handbag and an outfit as everything is too big :)) I think I'm now a 14 top and 16 bottom... Soooo exciting!! Onderland here I come!!

Hang on stop the press!! Did I tell you about new shoes lol

What another amazing loss!! You shrinking rapidly!! Hope you have a fab time treating yourself! You sooo deserve it!

Oh my Goodness 100lbs how amazing is that. I absolutely love your diary and pictures you look fab and really can't wait for you to start your treatment good luck on the rest of this amazing journey you will be there in no time I am sure
Take care Sharon xxxx

Back