Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Mashaalah sister that is absolutely amamzing.. May allah keep tou strong and determined as you have been.. Im 24 16st 5lb and 5ft7.. I just dont see any results hiw long did ut take you to get used to and in routine ?

Lose2Win said:
Wow that is absolutely FANTASTIC!! You have done so well you must feel great :D

Enjoy your success. Hopefully you can start your treatment soon.

Thanks :) I'm hoping to start it in the summer but we will see I may want to lose a not more or as the doctor says I may catch naturally :)

mizzee said:
Mashaalah sister that is absolutely amamzing.. May allah keep tou strong and determined as you have been.. Im 24 16st 5lb and 5ft7.. I just dont see any results hiw long did ut take you to get used to and in routine ?

You too sister Ameen :) how long have you been doing it? I lost 13lb the first week and I can tell you I didn't feel like I had lol and it is tough the first week or so then it gets easy and you fall into a routine before you even know it x

Newtocd said:
Congrats on your achievement. U look fab x

Thanks so much :) I feel great

katiebaby said:
Originally I was 21st 7 starting Cambridge in jan I was 18st 5 and now I am 14st 2 :) alhamdulilah

That's amazing, well done you ! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today's outfit :)

Attachments

• image-3032428876.jpg
    image-3032428876.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 77
Looking good hun x

Twit twoo looking amazing mashaallah x

I have decided from today that I am a shopaholic... the last 2 weeks i have gone mad lol need to sort my wardrobe out now and charity shop all the larger sizes to make me feel better about my purchases :D

You're looking fab! Keep it up :) xx

katiebaby said:
I have decided from today that I am a shopaholic... the last 2 weeks i have gone mad lol need to sort my wardrobe out now and charity shop all the larger sizes to make me feel better about my purchases :D

I sorted my wardrobe out the other week and was surprised how much I had to get rid of, didn't think I had that many big clothes! Now it looks rather empty but don't want to but too much! U deserve new clothes sis!

Thank you my dear.... Does anyone else look in the mirror and see the person they were before the weight loss? Me and my sister in law are having issues with this and to be honest it's getting me down. As my clothes tell me I'm smaller and photos do but when it's just me and the mirror I see the old overweight katie who is disgusted with herself :(

I actually think it takes a while for it to sink in. I still hate the size of myself in the mirror, particularly unclothed!

Maybe start just focusing on before and after pictures. Put some up side by side in your house and then you will appreciate your new bod!

I will have to try that. I feel so bloated at the
Moment I thin totm is due, I say think as I have pcos and didn't have any for 6 yrs and now I have had one for 3 months. But they are not every 28 days but I have gained 1.8lb this morning boohoo I know I haven't drank enough water and had one too many atkins bars but always within carbs and
Low calories... But I am going to drink lots the next few days and eat right and see what happens on weigh day... The joys of being a women ay lol

On a plus side I did exercise yesterday 20 mins on my cross trainer and now my bum hurts lol

Katie, just catching up and you are looking fabulous! You head will catch up with your weightloss the brain is clearly just taking a while to get into synch with what your eyes are telling it when you look in the mirror! Your wedding rings must be really loose now you've lost all that weight? Though haven't said that I know mine get tighter when I'm a little heavier than now but oddly my fingers and hands don't gain any fat which is a shame becaue I feel I have old persons hands as my fingers are so skinny! Shame about the rest of me! Ha! ha!

Thanks I hope it catches up soon ... I haven't been able to wear my wedding ring for months :( I really need another but it will be my third lol in eight years due to weight loss x

Could you get it resized hun?
I feel the same, still see myself as massive and I'm alot harder on myself than I was when I started, always think of myself as fat and I'd never even say that word before I started. Sucks doesn't it :(

I could but would need to go to turkey to do it as its Turkish gold... I'm going again in September so will take it with me or get my love to buy me a lovely new one haha

By the way I put 1lb on this weigh in w
Yesterday back down to maintain this morning so I will say maintained but blurgh I feel bloated

Oh no! Poop! Oh heck maybe it is actually poop! ;) have you done anything different!

My wedding ring is Adana bulma so getting it resized isn't an option - its hand made yellow, rose and white gold with a crackle design and a band of diamonds....luckily it's too tight if I put any weight on! I love my wedding ring.... I would cry if I had to get a new one!

Back