Katiebaby- back to Slim and save for the last leg of my journey

Kira said:
Hon don't make it harder than it already is. If you have to have one meal a d three shakes do allow yourself tha. It really shouldn't make a huge difference to the losses. You are doing well don't cave in now! One day at a time early to bed if you have to! X

I went to bed early last night I feel like I'm coming down with a bad cold I always get hungrier before hand... I am going to have my bar and 3 milkshakes and maybe some veg if I need to. But for me at the moment I need to cut out my bloody snacking I am doing its beginning to get to me it's like it's out of my control if you know what I mean.. I know in reality it is in my control but this is where I need to draw and line and get on with it I am so close it's almost like I am subconsciously trying to scupper all my hard work!!!

AWh! Katie you are doing so well. Please please do not undo your hard work! Forgive me but I am feeling anxious for you because when I post I am finding it difficult etc I find that's when I actually do end up eating off plan. Now it;s fine to do that provided it is something that isn't going to kick you completeley out of ketosis or isn't going to derail you completely. BUT you really are so close. I looked at your tracker and you have 19 and tiny tiny bit to pounds to lose! That is not a lot in the grand scheme of things. Katie you could lose that by Christmas!! I SOOOO want you to do this!! Even at a pound a week loss you could be bang on 13st by Christmas, a tiny bit more and you will smash the 13st barrier and hit 12's STICK to plan and you will smash the 13st barrier by Christmas and some more! Yes I have been doing sums!

Good, good vibes for today and the rest of the week. Oh! And btw one suggestion that not all may agree with so do feel free to ignore if it doesn't work for you. For me being a daily morning post pee naked weigher really helps. Even with the odd gain during the week. I remind myself when the scale shows a gain that it's my body holding onto to all the water that I have been drinking as it uses it up at different rates. It really helps me focus for the day especially if the scale shows even a 2 or 4oz loss. Anyway, if you think it may help give it a go. If not DO NOT do that! xx

thanks Kira your post means such a lot :) I am 13st 9.2lb at the moment so not far at all.... and I AM NOT GOING TO SCREW THIS UP!! Today I have had a bar a shake and 2 boiled eggs I am not cooking brocolli and cauliflower to have with cottage pie... then later a shake whizzed with Ice... I CAN DO THIS!!! I didnt have anything off plan other than a spoon of nutella.. .could of been alot worse if you ask me. I was having a panic last night. But now i feel grand! thanks for the pep talk xxx

Kira said:
Yeah! Go for it girl. We can do this!! xx

We can your right!!!

Kira said:
Yeah! Another day done! X

I've noticed it's evenings I wobble so I have emptied my cupboards out so no more temptation x

bluegirl said:
Just calling in to say hello and WOW! Xx

Hellooooooooo :)) thanks Hun how are you?

Kira said:
Hey! Katie just quick hello as off early to bed soon! Hope you Hada good day hon? X

My days are getting better so that counts :) no on 4 packs a day.. Did end up having 2 eggs yesterday but that's ok with me. I am up since last Sunday but still lower than I was on Monday after my bingey behaviour Sunday afternoon

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh is the only way I can describe the last two days.... I could see it coming from last week... Well it's out my system now and tomorrow is a new day but I have binged today and its not like me so I need to get my mind set fixed.... Kira what's that book called you are reading?

It's called brain over binge and you cn download on kindle app onto iPad. About £5. It's really helping me amongst a few other books recommended on here. Brainoverbinge.com and you cn see sample of th chapters before you buy.

Ok draw a line under the binge and start back immediately! I think getting straight back on plan after slip or a decision to eat is the key o success. It my only impact loss by a small amount. Don't let this turn ino a dy thn dys worth of eating stuff. That's here I've gone wrong in the past. We allow ourselves o use it as an excuse to continue and before weknw the weight is back on and we restart our is. The vicious circle we must break. Xx

Bought a book today by geneen Roth called breaking free of emotional eating didnt think the other one was for me as I'm not bulimic and my binges aren't anywhere near massive. But I need something, I am back on track from tomorrow ate sensibly today but I need to get on as I have put a lot on in water weight I am presuming. But I need to get it off I can't ever change if I don't work on my mental issues

katiebaby said:
Bought a book today by geneen Roth called breaking free of emotional eating didnt think the other one was for me as I'm not bulimic and my binges aren't anywhere near massive. But I need something, I am back on track from tomorrow ate sensibly today but I need to get on as I have put a lot on in water weight I am presuming. But I need to get it off I can't ever change if I don't work on my mental issues

Hi Hun!

I have to say that I really rate geneen Roth. One of my favourite books of hers is "why weight" which is a really brilliant workbook. There is also " when you eat at the refrigerator pull up a chair" which is more situational. They are really good.

You don't have mental issues Katie! You have reaction issues. Your reaction to certain stimulus is food orientated Hun. That's all. And you can reprogramme that.

Katie hon have a good day today. I've to Roth too I fact a I a few books! I dip into them now and again and they each ell in their own way. When I stop referring to them I find myself going off piste!

Back