Katie's Diary -Hello! Been so busy at school this week!

awww! its so awful when you lose a pet.. i remember losing OH's dog Bella.. she had brain problems and her brain wouldnt send signals to her legs etc properly.. it was so upsetting seeing her trying to walk - she lost all coordination and it made her dizzy so she was being sick all the time.. i was devastated.. still miss her loads - she was amazing - she loved raw carrots - how cool is that for a dog? :D

how was your first day back then? x

Ha ha, did she really? That is so Bizarre!

Bailey was such a lovely dog, he had lost so much weight in last few months, hearing and his back legs were going. Vet suspected the worse after he was admitted at weekend he got an MRI scan today and it showed his liver had deteriorated so badly there was nothing Vet could do.

Sad night in ours tonight, O H feels like he's lost a brother!

On a slightly more positive note first day back to school today was great! Was doing science experiments with kids this afternoon - great fun! Active learning at its best!

You at school this week hun?
x

aye, tomorrow to thurs this week :) excited - about to head to bed so i can get up sooner LOL :D

hope your OH cheers up soon.. you should have a nice pic of him on ur mantelpiece or something (the dog, though im not saying you cant have one of the OH too LOL :p)

xxx

So sorry tohear that Hun x

Aw hun! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. It's an awful thing to go through and even after so many pets it still breaks my heart.

I hope OH is feeling better soon.

Have a good day

x

sorry about your sad news try and have a good day x x

sorry to hear about bailey hun :( glad you hada good day at work though! I also work in a school but i'm not back till monday coming its a thought! lol xx

Evening ladies! Hope you are all well! I have been so busy this week!

I also can't stop eating this week! Think I will def be showing a gain this weekend but I am prepared for it! Boo!

Other half is a bit better, since Monday I am trying not to mention anything related to it, still such a raw subject!

Friday tomorrow Hurrah!! What are your weekend plans??

xx

Hi Katie

Hope you are ok - think its the weather changing that makes the appetite perk up.

I have my parents coming tmoz till monday & have planned pork in ale in slowcooker for 1 dinner & cottage pie & veg for another - both WW menus but nice traditional filling foods lol - tmoz night we are out to dinner - yum yum

feel you on the munchie thing Katie - maybe its catching? swine flu is no longer the main concern.. you could catch the munchies :D lol!

how did your experiments go btw? you said you were doing science experiments i think.. whatd you do? i'm totally fascinated in knowing what everyones doing with their kids.. even though mainly none of it directly applies to my subject or anything :p

Nearly there, survived the week! What a long week this has been!! have a great weekend! x

Have a nice weekend hunni what ever your up to x

Back