ProPoints Kat's WW Journey

Kat84

Hi all,
Decided to start a food diary, think it will help me stay on track.
Please feel free to post and comment-will really help me stay on track, I'm doing it online.

Tues 28th June- Week 2 Day 6

Breakfast
Milk for coffee - 1
2 x WW malted danish - 3
Flora lighter than light - 1

Lunch
Tesco lighter choices roasted vegetable couscous - 5
Banana - 0
WW crisps - 2

Dinner
Tesco light choices spaghetti bolognese -11
WW desert - 3

Snacks
2 x plums - 0
Curly wurly - 3

TOTAL = 29/29

AP's
20 mins kettlebell = 1
35 mins bike = 3

A great day one Kat, I look forward to reading your daily diary. Good luck,
Ellen

Hi Kat
I just checked out your Diary it looks great, I've started a diary yesterday it's Mrsm79 if u fancy a look.

xxx

Weds 29th June - Week 2 Day 7

Breakfast
Belvita - 6
milk for coffee - 1

Lunch
Tesco light choices couscous - 5
Banana - 0

Dinner
WW salmon and broccoli with wedges - 8
WW brownie pudding - 3

Snacks
Curly wurly - 3
Apple - 0

TOTAL = 26/29

About to go and earn myself some AP's now, plan is to do 30 mins Davina DVD and 30 mins on the bike. Nice to know I have a few points spare today, I'm usually starving after exercise

WI in the morning-eeeek! Scales are showing 0.5 lb off - not bad considering the wine and jagerbombs I had on sat an the curly wurly and two WW mini muffins I had late Monday night. AND TOTM (which explained my monday night scoffing!) Fingers crossed.

xx

Thursday 30th June - Week 3 day 1

Breakfast
Belvita - 6
Milk for coffee - 1

Lunch
WW wholemeal pitta - 3
Carrot and coriander cup a soup - 2
WW crisps - 2

Dinner
WW crackers - 1
WW cheese - 1
Ham - 1

Snacks
Apple - 0
Banana - 0
Cherries - 0
Curly wurly - 3
Cider - 7

TOTAL - 27/29

Having a night off from exercise tonight so no AP's today

Hi all,
Decided to start a food diary, think it will help me stay on track.
Please feel free to post and comment-will really help me stay on track, I'm doing it online.

Tues 28th June- Week 2 Day 6

Breakfast
Milk for coffee - 1
2 x WW malted danish - 3
Flora lighter than light - 1

Lunch
Tesco lighter choices roasted vegetable couscous - 5
Banana - 0
WW crisps - 2

Dinner
Tesco light choices spaghetti bolognese -11
WW desert - 3

Snacks
2 x plums - 0
Curly wurly - 3

TOTAL = 29/29

AP's
20 mins kettlebell = 1
35 mins bike = 3
hi, im rose ive just started the pro points plan ive come to read your diary for some inspiration!!!!!!!!!!

Hiya Rose :)
You don't have to use them, but they are there if you need them. Some people try not to touch them, others spread theirs out throughout the week, and some have one big treat eg a takeaway once a week. I'll be dipping into mine tomorrow as I'm going out for dinner and drinks xx

Hi Kat

Welcome to MM but also wanted to say welcome to our Monthly Weigh In Team, great to have you on board!

I see you are a day scaler lol.... I try to avoid them as much as possible as they do make me miserable but so far I have done ok... so fingers crossed!

Like many I don't really touch my 49 points but they are there to be used should you fancy that extra bit... sadly I don't drink, don't smoke.. and I try to treat myself with something else not food... not that I ever did!! and I just feel that this does but it is good! As stops peeps thinking... crap I can't do this!!!!!

Well I look forward to your posts... please join our Support Group too....you only have to click on the weighing scales (pink ones) below and it will take you to our group!

Food looks lovely!

Happy slimming thoughts all x

welcome Kat and good luck on yor weight loss journey.... mebu's are looking good and look forwadrd to reading your diary x

Kat84 said:
Hiya Rose :)
You don't have to use them, but they are there if you need them. Some people try not to touch them, others spread theirs out throughout the week, and some have one big treat eg a takeaway once a week. I'll be dipping into mine tomorrow as I'm going out for dinner and drinks xx

Hi kat

How have you got on today x

Hey, thanks everyone!
Here's yesterday's diary, started well but ended with too much evening snacking, damn TOTM! Still within points so I'm not stressing too much and scales are showing another lb off!

Friday 1st July
Breakfast
Milk for coffee - 1
Banana - 0
2 Belvita biscuits - 3

Lunch
Tesco light choices mushroom risotto - 10
Curly wurly - 3

Tea
WW crackers - 1
Cheese triangle -1
WW crisps - 2

Snacks
Apple -0
2 curly wurly - 6

TOTAL 27/29

Thinking that I need to start using more points at meals or bulking them out with veggies. That way i won't be as hungry for snacks and I won't have as many points to spend on naughty things........think I'm becoming addicted to curly wurlys! Xxx

So today is going to be a challenge!
There is a massive music festival near me and my hubby's band are headlining - so exciting! Plan is to go over with all our friends, a picnic and lots of alcohol - eeeek! Now I can
pack loads of snacky things to eat that are low on points, it's just the alcohol!
Going to have some fruit for brekkie and low point soup for lunch so I have as many points left as poss. Think it's safe to say my weeklies are going to take a big hit today! Xxx

Kat84 said:
So today is going to be a challenge!
There is a massive music festival near me and my hubby's band are headlining - so exciting! Plan is to go over with all our friends, a picnic and lots of alcohol - eeeek! Now I can
pack loads of snacky things to eat that are low on points, it's just the alcohol!
Going to have some fruit for brekkie and low point soup for lunch so I have as many points left as poss. Think it's safe to say my weeklies are going to take a big hit today! Xxx

Yep looks like you are going into your weeklies lol

As you mentioned pack your meals out with veg try to spend some of your points on food not snacks like me lol........fingers crossed oh and lots of water! X

Have a great time today!!!!!

Yeah that's definitely what I need to do.....because I'm finding that I'm eating things like curly wurlys because I have points to spare, not because I'm hungry or really want to eat them! xxx

Yeah that's definitely what I need to do.....because I'm finding that I'm eating things like curly wurlys because I have points to spare, not because I'm hungry or really want to eat them! xxx

But that is the point to to PP's is that we can have what we want.... chocolate...so we are not depraved of anything...

I have been snacking on bits all week... so not expecting much this week.. but that is ok I am not going to stress about it... this is how we live and learn isn't it. x

Just be careful not too much fruit as that has calories too lol can't win can you haha x They say 5 a day!

Yeah exactly - this is why I think WW is fantastic and easy to stick to long term, you can build in treats. I've got to say it doesn't really feel like a diet at times!
Yeah I'm trying to watch my fruit/veg and not go over 5 portions xx

This is where the food diary comes in so handy as we can forget can't we little things we eat and then think ... omg I ate an extra apple and banana and plum... as I love fruit haha...

I was watching telly the other day and there was this woman and bloke losing weight on telly... and my heart went out to them and they were massive... but they had everything fried.... and I said how hard it will be for them to my OH... he went yeah... as they do lol... and I said I don't know life is so unfair.. I eat so healthy and yet I am big ... lifes a ***** eh haha... I have never been into cream cakes fried food etc... but hey... medication doesn't help.

But today is a beautiful day.. is here and it is my last full one home and I am going to enjoy it.. so smile :D lets have a fantastic day lol x

Back