ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

wow ur dinner looks ggawjus!

ur weekend sounds fab huni! defo have 3cors u have ur 49 dnt u and like u say jus pick the'best' thing u can pick

xxx

wow ur dinner looks ggawjus!

ur weekend sounds fab huni! defo have 3cors u have ur 49 dnt u and like u say jus pick the'best' thing u can pick

xxx

Thanks hunny! How r u getting on? I will do, just worried i wont have 49 to spend by sunday coz of alcohol and hangover sunday xxx

Right desperately need some help!

I have a 70s party to go to.. Bought a red 70s jumpsuit and it looks awful.

I wanna do something different and original yet my minds blank! Any ideas?

Been looking up icons fro. 70s but nothin jumping out! Xx

Morning! Last day in work today! Got a day off tomorrow then not back in til Thurs next week cause im on training!

Food diary:

Bfast branflakes and semi skimmed milk 5pp

Lunch chicken ceasar salad low fat with 100g cous cous 9pp

Dinner- lightly dusted cod with new pots and veg 8pp

22/26

Il be workin until late tonight so wanted to add couscous to my lunch in the hope itl sustain my hunger until dinner x

well done on the loss hunni xx

Binged massively all weekend. Now feeling sorry for myself. When will this f*cked up cycle end!

Morning pickle!!! If u look at almost everyone's diaries, you'll see a whole stack of $hitty food weekends, mine included!!! Fresh start today!! Soooooo..... What u eating today chick??? Plan ahead, write on here.... When you're hungry, read minis.... Small things like this may keep u on track. You're running this week and remember: the leaner you are, the better you are and that goes hand in hand with the food this week. We can do this Katy!!!! Ibiza body for you and a glasto body for me :D xxx

yup iv been terrible too. put it behind you and your think of the next few days be good and you could pull it back. I agree with tan think of your hols come on katy beat this demon xx

Don't let it get the better of you... Do you know what triggered it? Sometimes that Is half the battle. Hopefully it's out of your system now.

Summer is just around the corner... Don't let it get the better of you, you could still see the 10's this week x

Morning pickle!!! If u look at almost everyone's diaries, you'll see a whole stack of $hitty food weekends, mine included!!! Fresh start today!! Soooooo..... What u eating today chick??? Plan ahead, write on here.... When you're hungry, read minis.... Small things like this may keep u on track. You're running this week and remember: the leaner you are, the better you are and that goes hand in hand with the food this week. We can do this Katy!!!! Ibiza body for you and a glasto body for me :D xxx

Morning! Must be something in the air then... I am annoyed i let it turn into two days though! I will do, i have no choice but to get back on track as i feel disgusting today and don't wanna risk getting fatter.

I know, I really do need to start exercising but I am so lazy and unmotivated. Least il have my bf spurring me on at weekend to run.

I need this Ibiza bod so bad, then i want it to be a lifetime bod B-)

yup iv been terrible too. put it behind you and your think of the next few days be good and you could pull it back. I agree with tan think of your hols come on katy beat this demon xx

Thanks hun, i will do! I have my food plan sorted And i need to get over the weekend .. Just start again. Gonna weigh myself as punishment too x

Don't let it get the better of you... Do you know what triggered it? Sometimes that Is half the battle. Hopefully it's out of your system now.

Summer is just around the corner... Don't let it get the better of you, you could still see the 10's this week x

Yer it was going out friday getting pissed then having a hangover the next morning! I ate so much and then yesterday it just continued. It was like i was a zombie just looking all around kitchen finding whatever i could! Just gross.

I really need to see a loss this week last few weeks its been 1lb, sts then 1lb! With the size of me it should be at least 2-3lbs x

Back