ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

Morning hun

What time is your new class today? Are you going to go to this one every week now?

What's the book called that you're reading? x

if i wake up hungry in the night i drink some water babe it really helps me!

good luck with WI today i hope u like this class better (any points spent in nandos are worth it ;) lol)
xx

Good luck for wi Hun :) xx

Good luck for weigh in :)

Good luck for WI hun, I hope you get the results you want. :) And thank you so much for all the support, I really don't know what I'd do without you lot on here. :eek:

Yesterday was a mess but I'm back on it today; focused, positive and determined to do this. Onwards and downwards, we can do it! :D

Hope everyone has a fab weekend! xx

Hi all thanks for the messages!

I lost half a pound! Step in the right direction I suppose!

Ive spent the day baking a cake. beckyt you inspired me haha! Heres my one

I had a tiny piece was far too sweet for me! Im a savoury person! Xx

Attachments

• image-2875911114.jpg
    image-2875911114.jpg
    496.6 KB · Views: 44
That cake looks awesome!

cake looks good hun i have such a sweet tooth cx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

Diversity said:
Well done on the half pound :D Better off than on! And that cake looks amazing, fancy sharing? ;) Haha xx

Thank you! Hope i lose more next week! Yes defs up for sharing il post you a slice! Xx

sarahloub1 said:
cake looks good hun i have such a sweet tooth cx

Thank you! I only ever crave sweet stuff during totm but i am obsessed with crisps, bombay mix and anything savory! Xx

Well im sat in bed.. The boyfriends been sleeping since 9pm lol! Hes now snoring... Oh the joys!

I made us chicken stuffed with low fat cream cheese, wrapped in parma ham with veg and new potatoes.

I am gonna try something new out.. Eating carbs just with dinner or lunch and see how i go? Obvs have my carby porridge too as that keeps me full but say stick to salad for lunch n small amount of potatoes or dinner or something?

I am feeling and looking VERY bloated. I think totm may be soon but mine are never regular xx

ahh mine is due and i just want choc sooooo bad.

when i did sw i did green days so only ate carbs now on ww i forget to eat them i no longer need them lol xx

Well im sat in bed.. The boyfriends been sleeping since 9pm lol! Hes now snoring... Oh the joys!

I made us chicken stuffed with low fat cream cheese, wrapped in parma ham with veg and new potatoes.

I am gonna try something new out.. Eating carbs just with dinner or lunch and see how i go? Obvs have my carby porridge too as that keeps me full but say stick to salad for lunch n small amount of potatoes or dinner or something?

I am feeling and looking VERY bloated. I think totm may be soon but mine are never regular xx

Your dinner sounds delicious :) Do you know how many PP's it is? I might give it a go! xx

i wish it was my totm i had a day a few weeks ago but sinc ecomin off the stupid injection i am jus not havin a totm!!!! my pill stops tomorrow but i no it wont b totm time!! i might go t the doctors monday jus to make sure that my body is ok and the bloody injections jus messed me up :(

i am the same as u i love crisps and bombay mix! my down fall always used 2 b cheese and onion mccoys!!!!

xxx

Your dinner sounds delicious :) Do you know how many PP's it is? I might give it a go! xx

hi luv
when i make chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in ham(i jus use the ham i have in)
so i weigh my chicken but its normally 4pp for the chicken 2pp for the ham and then i weigh 30g lf philly which is 1pp so thats 7 then jus point ur pots
katys might b different! i like it yummy!!
xxx

Diversity said:

Well for the chicken stuffed and wrapped its 9pp or you could use bacon with fat off two rashers is 2pp so takes it to 8! All in all with potatoes its 11pp (or 10 with bacon) it was delish! Xx

Back