ProPoints Katy's diary: No more binges & no more wasting time!

dont be daft you look lush hun slow and steady is the way to do it xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins

me 2 got a size 10 top not quite in it yet and i think how come iv lost over a stone but i just think ill get there i have to be patient x

it seems so far away but i think how well iv done and that keeps me going x

Anyones thoughts on shakes only for 8 days? For a boost in weight loss? I know water weight will go back on as soon as i do eat.. Trying to justify in my head if its worth it or not?

I have 8 days worth of packs left to use up.. Thoughts/advice appreciated x

nope...personally. i just dont think its healthy. food is fuel ans slow and steady aids longer weight loss.

its up to you tho x

I tried slim fast twice and each time I never managed any more than 2.5 days each time. The thing is with me, I just missed eating x

Don't do it! Any sort of quick fix will not work. The only way to lose weight and keep or off is slow and steady with a healthy diet and exercise I'm afraid. I know you are frustrated and want to lose it quickly but I promise it will not work. Besides anything else you could end up being left with loose skin and a droopy chest! You're doing so well and more than anything you should be very proud that you are getting back to having a healthy relationship with food. Don't let photos, comments or anything else knock what you have achieved already. You are doing great just as you are :)

Thanks, just majorly freaking out right now. When i joined ww i said i wanted to lose a stone for xmas and i haven't and wont. That is so depressing. Today ive eaten crap and i feel so sluggish.. Every weekend i do this? Then i get bk to normal for thurs (my old wi day) then the weekend comes and the vicious cycle starts.

4 weeks ago i was 10st 13 this week im 10st12 (prob more after this weekend) so i mean seriously wtf am i doing?

I know deep down 8 days of shakes is pointless i just want that empty feeling back in my stomach, no bloating etc.. I see everyone doing so well and i feel like a failure. If i read through this diary ive achieved nothing, i talk a good talk but then let myself down x

Sweetheart you are just living, and enjoying, life. Ok the positive you are 1lb less then you started, now it know it does not seem much, but if you where not on weight watchers you may be half a stone heavier. You have shown you can maintain!!! That's a positive, you looked stunning in your dress, and I mean stunning!!! Yep size 8 may be the holy grail, but it can't be all bad you look so good getting there... X x another question how have you got a weeks supply of food replacement products? Did it work when you have done before? Xx have a good healthy day fruit, veg, lean meat, fish, you will get that non bloated feel x oh and drink lots and lots of water it really is magical stuff... Xx

i used to be like that when i weighed in on a thur i carried it over til the sunday. try changing days?? i find a sat weigh in better coz i allow that sat as naughty day and im back on it on the sun? thing is its only a diet yes but if you want it off your gonna have to be strict xx

I think it may help if you switch the way you look at weight watchers. Yes it is a diet but more importantly it has to become a new way of eating and it has to fit into your life. When you do get to target you won't just suddenly stop, you will have a few more dailies and you will carry on. Without taking over it had to become a lifestyle change x

Sweetheart you are just living, and enjoying, life. Ok the positive you are 1lb less then you started, now it know it does not seem much, but if you where not on weight watchers you may be half a stone heavier. You have shown you can maintain!!! That's a positive, you looked stunning in your dress, and I mean stunning!!! Yep size 8 may be the holy grail, but it can't be all bad you look so good getting there... X x another question how have you got a weeks supply of food replacement products? Did it work when you have done before? Xx have a good healthy day fruit, veg, lean meat, fish, you will get that non bloated feel x oh and drink lots and lots of water it really is magical stuff... Xx

Thank you, i just wonder if il ever be happier with how i look no matter what size i am because i still feel as gross as i did when i was a size 16 :( ive got a weeks supply because i was on slim and save before that most me the initial 18lbs, i then came off as i had my holiday and never managed to get back on it so I maintained myself n then decided to start ww 6 weeks ago. It did work but was so hard and my hair started shredding which was an ugly side effect!

I really am slacking with the water so i think that is def where i am going wrong! Gonna take sure advice down the water, eat as clean as possible and hope for the best!! Xx

i used to be like that when i weighed in on a thur i carried it over til the sunday. try changing days?? i find a sat weigh in better coz i allow that sat as naughty day and im back on it on the sun? thing is its only a diet yes but if you want it off your gonna have to be strict xx

Ive now changed it to weds evening.. Last week was my first week, so we'll see! I have to work it around my job n even though my jobs '9-5' it never really is due to constant crisis and emergencies! We don't have any weigh ins on a sat otherwise that would be great.

I know i need to be strict but weekends i struggle when all week ive been so good :(

I think it may help if you switch the way you look at weight watchers. Yes it is a diet but more importantly it has to become a new way of eating and it has to fit into your life. When you do get to target you won't just suddenly stop, you will have a few more dailies and you will carry on. Without taking over it had to become a lifestyle change x

You are totally right, it is a lifestyle change and its a more realistic one. I mean how can you make a lifestyle change after 3 shakes a day.. I know id prob binge after it.. Soz if im rambling im taking myself through it all

I need to really get my head around the fact its not gonna happen overnight! Xx

You are totally right, it is a lifestyle change and its a more realistic one. I mean how can you make a lifestyle change after 3 shakes a day.. I know id prob binge after it.. Soz if im rambling im taking myself through it all

I need to really get my head around the fact its not gonna happen overnight! Xx

You're not rambling at all so no need to apologise...

I think I picked up my awful binging habit from messing around restricting my food intake with awful slimming pills about 6 years ago. I would have very little to eat through the day and have a meal in the evening. Some weeks I managed to last a few days and others I lasted 11 days but inevitably led me on to eat everything in sight which then led me onto properly binging and i dont just mean a packet of crisps and a chocolate bar.

It's so stupid and I wouldnt touch them with a barge pole, i guess I was young and naive but I'm paying the price now

I know VLCD are controlled but if you binging cycles are anything like mine it might be best to put everything into WW x

Back