kayla's food diary

I have not written for past 2 days was my birthday on Friday so I went out for Chinese with my friends and went drinking after, so not much point in writing down Friday and Saturday was not to bad I had a hangover though
Saturday 18th February extra easy
Breakfast-toast (HEXb) with poached egg
Lunch-kfc
Tea-jacket potato with cheese (HEXa) and beans and garlic bread
Late snack-pasta n sauce
I was not feeling the fruit and veg yesterday I don't think I could have stomached it, I will just make sure the rest of the week leading up to Wednesday is on plan with plenty of fruit and veg

Sunday 19th February extra easy
Breakfast-none
Lunch-roast beef with carrot n turnip, sprouts, cabbage, parsnips, peas, sweetcorn, potatoes, Yorkshire pud and gravy
Dessert-cheese cake
Tea-went nandos with my friends had chicken breast with chips peri peri salt and coleslaw

I know I have not written on here for about a week because well to be honest because I was being lazy, i am so glad February is over now it's taken pretty much all of my weight loss I gained a massive 4.5 lbs tonight oh my god, I know I have no one to blame but myself I just don't know what's wrong with me I want to lose weight I really do I'm not happy with the way I look, but I just seem to still let food get the better of me. Sorry for rambling on but I don't have anyone to tell, my mum has been going slimming world with me but only for support really she's slim anyway.

Thursday 1st march-green day
Breakfast-bowl of wheat puff with milk (HEXa and b) a pear and a plum
Lunch-beans on toast (HEXb) an apple and grapes
Tea-bean feast and rice; made with borlotti beans, chopped tomatoes, onion, garlic, 2 veg oxo cubes, coriander and parsley and an apple and a banana
Snacks- prawn crackers (5.5) and biscuits ( 8 )
Syns-13.5

Last edited:
Friday 2nd march red day
Breakfast-bowl shreddies with milk and bluberries (HEXa and b) an apple
Lunch-ham and cheese toastie with pickle (1) and a pear and plum
Tea-steak with garlic mushrooms and carrots and green beans and bit of peppercorn sauce (2)
Snacks-snack a jack crunch curls (3.5), crabbies (13), weight watchers cone (6.5)
Syns-26
Syn total-39.5 - 65.5 left

went weigh in last night and lost 2.5lbs woohoo, i forgot to write the rest of my food diary, been busy, but will try to remember for this week

Thursday 8th march green day
Breakfast-half a melon, shreddies with milk (HEXa and b)
Lunch-cheese and pickle sandwich (HEXa, b and 1), a banana, pear and mullerlight
Tea-eggy rice (3), pack of dried fruits (3.5), apple and a plum
Dessert-banana split;ice cream (1.5), chocolate sauce (1)
Syns-10

Last edited:
friday 9th march red day
breakfast-weetabix bar (3) and a plum
lunch-bacon and lettuce sandwich (HEXB) and an apple and pear
tea-chicken and a cumberland sausage (3.5)
drinks-taboo (10), tequila (6)
snacks-twix (14), bowl of shreddies (HEXa and b)
syns-36.5

Me and my boyfriend had friends around chicken last night and i thought i would have some taboo checked the syn value and its better then vodka its only 2 syns per 35ml amazing, think i know what i will be drinking from now on.

Back