Kay's Diary

Thanks everyone I keep looking at that pic and reminding myself how proud I was to get that far and I really MUST get back into it. As I said before I am not going to weigh again until Friday morning now and I will do 5 days pp after that to get myself off to a flying start

Started getting back into it today had

B scrambled egg
L chicken
D chicken and beef. S F jelly
S small galletes with fromage frais and smoked salmon

Kay well done, looks like a good PP day. How much do u need to loose?

You both look amazing! How much did you gain Kay? In a week? Fortnight? I forget!

Those 7lbs will be history very quickly...

Kay some attack days and it will soon sought itself out.

Bren x

thanks for the encouragement everyone it really helps, it is hard to jump straight back into it after returning from an all inclusive hol. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow morning (Fri) and be dead strict for a week hopefully it won't be long before I get back to my first goal which was 8 stone 10lb. I was up to 9 stone 7lb a couple days after my hols EEEEK! LOL. I have got that pic of myself with my daughter that I keep looking at to give me incentive and one of my friends has sent me another pic which I quite like so I just keep looking at them every time I feel the need to sway a little LOL. I will try and attach it if I can remember how

Attachments

• IMG_1063.jpg
    IMG_1063.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 35
  • Kay & Becky.JPG
    Kay & Becky.JPG
    348.4 KB · Views: 35
it is hard to jump straight back into it after returning from an all inclusive hol.

This is the problem... With a holiday, it's worth the struggle when back on... but it's often "easier" to stick at it weekends / every special meal etc than come off incessantly, and face the struggle of getting back on track.

Plus of course, the "shock factor" to the system of this diet doesn't work indefinitely.

Regular Dukaners find that each return is slightly less successful than previous times...

Yes that wasn't very clear was it. What I was saying is that I totally agree with people coming off for holidays, and I just underlined your saying how much harder it is now than before holiday when you were in the zone... which is true.

Many slip frequently with restaurant meals, weekends off etc etc., and have to go through the struggle each Monday to get back in the zone. That was what I was trying to say, that it doesn't get easier to get back in the zone each time we try... and, just to make it worse still, our bodies don't respond as well either!

Yes you should have done a couple of PPs after a holiday to get back into ketosis. Didn't you?

I'm not very eloquent today and I'm still not sure I've typed what I mean!!

LOL I know what you mean and I am on my third day of pp now and judging by my headache I have entered into ketosis again so here goes lol

Well I am gob smacked! I came back from my holiday with a 9lb gain 8 days ago and gradually started drifting back into Dukan freindly eating, I have been on pp for 4 days now and this morning I weighed and have lost 7lb! WOW! 7lb in 8 days! I am over the moon and gonna throw myself right into it now.
Well done everyone else on your losses this week xxx

OH Dear I must get back to writing in my diary otherwise I will get my wrist slapped by Jo again :/ LOL.
Its been a bit hectic since returning from hols, being self employed and trying to catch up AND my parents having a Diamond (60) year anniversary 2 days after I got back! But it is all over now and I am starting to catch up on myself, holiday seems a life time ago now so back to reality it is.
Lovely day here today, could even top up my tan if I sat on the patio out in the garden it really is that nice. Off up on the hills to take the dogs for a walk though and hopefully to pick up some more chestnuts.
Tomorrow we are off to a big market where they have a mobile meat van and I am able to pick up loads of chicken pieces and steaks really cheap for the freezer.

Well that was a job well done .... expensive trip but a freezer full of steak, chicken and prawns so won't have to buy any for weeks. Cooked the family a nice leg of pork today with roast spuds and all the trimmings and I sat with some a small steak and an egg but I know it will be worth it

hmm gonna be a strange day today, have to take my mum to a 'knit 'n' natter day with all her croonies (my Mum has alzheimers so anything to give my Dad a break). It's from 10am-4pm and they provide you with home made soup and a roll.....ARGH!!! Am going to make some ginger biscuits to take and a ham gallette.

If I didn't like yer, I'd not come and see what you're up to... and moan if you've not posted! hihi!

Gosh yes, I used to always avail myself of any "hospitality" when visiting those sort of places...

I made some Dukan ginger biscuits Saturday - not bad...

Back