Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hope you're alright Kay.
Take some time, we will be waiting to listen and support when you're ready :)

Ruth
X

Happy Birthday my dear! Hope that you're having a wonderful day!!!

Ruth
X

Thank you so much everyone :D , I had a lovely birthday. I ate waaaaay too much ! :eating: :p . Felt like a right miss piggy . Anyway back to reality now. It feels like I've been away from the forum for ages ! lol . Going to go and update my other threads now. Hope your all having a lovely weekend ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Sorry I missed your birthday Kay...belated best wishes and delighted you had a lovely day.

Sorry I missed your birthday Kay...belated best wishes and delighted you had a lovely day.

I love the picture ! :D Thank u Mini ;).

Kay xx

How's it going Kay? Sure is quiet without you! Sorry I feel off the wagon with the challenge :oops: it's not been a great few months with my slimming but trying to slowly ease in. Hugs from Arthur X

Hello Rosie :) I've missed u hun, I miss all my friends. Just not finding anytime for myself these days, I don't write a lot on my diary because I don't want to bore everyone with my stuff, I've got a lot going on personally and am not following any plan at the moment, I'm not in the right head space to be honest :oops:. I almost wasn't going to run another challenge, but I didn't want to let anyone down, its motivating and helping others, so I'll make time for my friends ;).

How have you been lovely ? I know you started a new diary . I hope its all going well. I know I sound like a scratched record, but one day I plan to take timeout to catch up on diaries, I'm so behind. How is lovely Arthur ? Have u taken any new pics of him, would love to see, that would really cheer me up :D . Hope your having a lovely weekend. Speak soon.

Kay xx

Sorry to hear Kay you are still not feeling great:(

Sending bunny hugs to help you feel better!

Sorry to hear Kay you are still not feeling great:(

Sending bunny hugs to help you feel better!

......now why can't this be my avatar ? :D hehe, I love it ! Thanks Mini ;)

Kay xx

Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon Kay!
No new pics of Arthur just yet though I have been practising photography for a little while so I'll see if I can get a good one for you.
Been at the vets with Molly this morning (on the left in my pic) as she has a UTI :-( So she's having more cuddle time! X

Aww I hope Molly gets better soon. Thanks for your lovely message, I'm feeling a little bit better :), I'm just waiting on some important decisions/results, and although I'm very patient with others, I get very impatient with myself :rolleyes:, I just need to remember to relax and breathe sometimes lol . Wow I didn't know you were into photography, I wish I was that creative, although I still love taking snaps on my iPhone, mainly of flowers. I always end up clicking pics of them when I go for my walks, such beautiful colours, always puts a smile on my face :D. How have you been lovely, how is the plan going for you ?

Kay xx

Hey Kay,

Just popped a post on the quarterly challenge but just wanted to know I'm thinking of you :) and often do.

Take care

Ruth
X

Sound as if you're having a tough time at the moment Kay- do take care of yourself and try to take a step back from everything. Sometimes there are more important things in life than weight and food!
I'm learning slowly, I'm not much of a creative type myself! But it's good to practice and I took some good pics on holiday so I'm pleased. iPhones take a surprisingly good picture! And if it puts a smile on your face that's all that matters.
Have been in Cornwall for a week so not brill plan-wise, not terrible either! Sure I'll dust myself off ready for a new week :) Take care x

Back