Kay's journey to health and happiness

Evening Kay,

Your food sounds delish,always love an SW fry-up whenever I can,hits the spot & keeps you full for ages.

Goodluck for tomorrow's weigh-in hun XX

Hello all, I'm back from group and I've lost 2 lbs :party0011: really happy with that. I expect my losses to be slower this year compared to last year because of my health since my op, so was only hoping for 1 lb, but 2 lb has put a smile on my face. I'm going to go through my SW mag for some recipe ideas to whip up something nice for dinner tonight. Will post Todays Eats later.

Hello all, I'm back from group and I've lost 2 lbs :party0011: really happy with that. I expect my losses to be slower this year compared to last year because of my health since my op, so was only hoping for 1 lb, but 2 lb has put a smile on my face. I'm going to go through my SW mag for some recipe ideas to whip up something nice for dinner tonight. Will post Todays Eats later.

Oh thats great Kay, well done. I'm to the kitchen to start my cooking frenzy :D

Good loss Kay! Well done! :D X

Thank u everyone :) I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance: .

Well done.... and that reminds me Kay.... I keep meaning to ask why are you a bunny?

Well done.... and that reminds me Kay.... I keep meaning to ask why are you a bunny?

Can u tell bcp, I love rabbits :D I don't have any of my own but I hope to do some voluntary work soon at my local animal shelter, so I can spend time with the cute bundles of fur . :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Bunnies Rock !

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 fried egg
x1 tsp cooking oil = 2 syns
x2 wm bread (heb)
x1 Orange

Lunch -
Beef Noodle Mugshot - free

Dinner -
Mushroom Stroganoff with rice (recipe from new booklet which came with sw mag :p)

IMG_0735.jpg

Drinks -
2L bottle of water
Beannies Irish Cream coffee with skimmed milk (hea)

Dessert -
Muller Fat Free Vanilla & Coconut Greek Yogurt

Can u tell bcp, I love rabbits :D I don't have any of my own but I hope to do some voluntary work soon at my local animal shelter, so I can spend time with the cute bundles of fur . :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Bunnies Rock !

Oh we're getting a kitten when I'm finished this work experience, kids can't wait.

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 fried egg
x2 wm bread (heb)
x1 Orange

Lunch -

Dinner -
Mushroom Stroganoff with rice (recipe from new booklet which came with sw mag :p)

View attachment 121163

Drinks -
2L bottle of water

Dessert -

Looks lovely Kay, was it worth doing? I must root out the mag& booklet for inspiration.

Looks lovely Kay, was it worth doing? I must root out the mag& booklet for inspiration.

absolutely recommend it :D it was yummy on the tummy. I've got some saved for tomorrow too. It didn't take too long to make either, just 15 mins. I will defo try some of the others out in the week. Love that little book of recipes, they were talking about it in group today as well. I think some of the other members have been trying out a few recipes from it too.

Todays Eats

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
x1 fried egg
x2 wm bread (heb)
x1 Orange

Lunch -

Dinner -

View attachment 121163

Drinks -
2L bottle of water

Dessert -

That tea looks lovely. It's on my list of foods to cook.!

Back