Kay's journey to health and happiness

Afternoon Kay , oh Thai sounds yummy,
I've not much planned today just a quick pop to the shops usual boring stuff ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Kay , oh Thai sounds yummy,
I've not much planned today just a quick pop to the shops usual boring stuff ,

Well done again on your loss Von :D, I'm planning on doing a food shop tomorrow. Need to get back on the SW wagon, worried I'm going to find it hard after my blow out week, but will see how I go. Hope your having a nice relaxing day hun :) .

Kay xx

Just want to thank you Kay for what you said bout the bigger picture , all explained on my diary,
Hugs always lovley xxxxxxxx

Enjoy your Thai my lovely, you are queen of the spices aren't you? I love spices the hotter the better, my hubby sits and sweats eating my currys and I don't even go red I make him very jealous, its quite funny.
Have a nice night. x

Hello Kay, hope your having a great night out. I had a Thai buffet meal last weekend and tried tofu in red Thai curry for the first time, it was nice a bit like omelette cubes. Enjoy it all :):)

Good Morning everyone ! :)

I'm up early which is not normal for me on a Sunday :p . I had a brilliant evening last night with my friends and the Thai Restaurant was lovely . My blow out week has now come to an end and today is my first day back on plan. :D I'm still in bed though drinking my herbal tea and catching up on here :coffee: . I didn't get a chance to do my food shop yesterday but will go this morning to Asda after brekkie . I have made my shopping list, lots of fresh fruit and veggies on there. Meals wise planning on having soup most of the week and some healthy stir frys.

I'm doing green today and tomorrow but from Tuesday (after weigh in) I may start red days for the following week, just to switch things up a bit. I'm expecting the TOTM fairy to descend on me anyday now :rolleyes:, I'm sure that's not going to help me out on Tuesday. Oh well it is what it is. Expecting anything from 2-4 lbs gain, anything more than that and I will not be a happy bunny. I know it was my blow out week but I'm sure there were at least 2 days that I can remember I did 15 syns the rest may have been over, whoopsie can't remember, was having too much fun :D .

How is everyone else this lovely morning ? :)

Kay xx

Welcome back Kay, loving the renewed enthusiasm. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning hun,
I'm so pleased that you had a good end to your blow out week!
I hope you've got your motivation back 100% and get back to enjoying SW,xx

Thanks Lmn :), I've spent a lot of time on here the last few days reading peoples successes and that has really spurred me on, you guys are all doing so well and I have no excuse really after having a lovely week off its time to use that `kick ass fairy ' to give me some results :D . Some mini goals I have for myself, I am 3.5 lbs away from half a century :) and 2.5 lbs away from my 3.5 stone award, I hope I can get them both by the end of March. There are 2 weeks left to this month, I'm proper gonna give it ! :superwoman: The only thing standing in my way is the TOTM fairy, which I cannot control :rolleyes:, but will have to keep faith that the following week the water weight drops off.

I will pop over to your diary in a mo...hope your enjoying your Sunday hun, the Sun is shinning here its lovely :p .

Kay xx

Welcome back Kay, loving the renewed enthusiasm. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning Bubbles :), how are you hun ? Yep I'm feeling really positive. To be honest towards the end of the week I started missing my healthy SW foods. I think when your not used to fatty foods then after you've had your first hit we go off it really quickly. I actually thought I wouldn't be able to get my head out of a kfc bucket, but it really wasn't that bad :p. I think it's more psychological, missing something you can't have makes you want it even more and then when you know you can have it unlimited, you don't want it anymore lol, don't know if that makes sense.

Hope your enjoying your Sunday bubbles, will pop over to your diary in a mo. Oh just wanted to add, you and Lmn have been going great guns with your body magic, you've both inspired me to hit the gym very soon, I just want TOTM fairy to come and be over with :rolleyes: then I can start gym hopefully . :)

Kay xx

Morning bunny!
You sound super positive which is fab! YAY :D
I hope you have a fantastic week, i'm also restarting today after a blow out week which was meant to be 2 days *oopsies* :rolleyes: xx

Morning bunny!
You sound super positive which is fab! YAY :D
I hope you have a fantastic week, i'm also restarting today after a blow out week which was meant to be 2 days *oopsies* :rolleyes: xx

Yay ! we can kick those extra pounds butt .:asskick:Just replied on your diary hun .:D

Kay xx

Good morning hun,
I am so pleased to see you back and ready to kick butt!!
Well done on setting mini goals, I always think they are really important.
Good luck getting back on it hun.xx

Thank u so much Lmn, I think I'll be needing lots of your good luck wishes after the week I've had :p . Yep will focus on my mini goals for the rest of the month. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day hun :) .

Kay xx

Ok peeps, going to go down now and fix myself some brekkie :eating: then off to Asda to do my food shop. Will log on once I'm back and then catch up on all your diaries. Hope you all have a lovely Sunday :) !

Kay xx

Hiya Kay, :)
Sounds like you are on fire now and raring to go ,
Glad you had a fab evening ,
But not your getting stocked up ready to take the week on , I'm thinking of veg soup , huge pan last a few teas yum,
Catch you later I'm going to nip to aldi see what they can temp me wiv , picked up a mag last week and it was showing wot will be new this week , gonna hav a nosey , and on plus side none of its food related , lol

Hi Kay really good to see that you are back on plan today and all planned, I was wondering if you had tried ee in order to give you the kick start you need?

Hiya Kay, :)
Sounds like you are on fire now and raring to go ,
Glad you had a fab evening ,
But not your getting stocked up ready to take the week on , I'm thinking of veg soup , huge pan last a few teas yum,
Catch you later I'm going to nip to aldi see what they can temp me wiv , picked up a mag last week and it was showing wot will be new this week , gonna hav a nosey , and on plus side none of its food related , lol

Hey Von :), veg soup sounds yum indeed . Hope you have fun at Aldi's would love to hear what you've come back with :p .

Kay xx

Back