Kay's journey to health and happiness

Happy Valentines Day lovely Kay :cupid::heartpump: xx

Happy Valentines Day lovely Kay :cupid::heartpump: xx

Thank you PS :) Happy V DAY to you too hun :heartpump: hope your lovely cakes go down a treat with your OH, if you have any spare you can send some down my way with love :p .

Kay xx

Ooooo new bunnies

Morning everyone :), got up early and went to Asda's to get my Bfree wraps, was not happy to use up 6.5 syns for the ones I bought, will probably gives those to my sister to take home.

I've just finished having breakfast fit for a king :eating:, I feel so greedy :D . Yummy breakfast burrito, I am proper stuffed now, don't think I can manage any lunch lol. Will post up more details in my food diary later, but here are some pics :p

Breakfast Burrito

Quorn sausages, quorn bacon, fried onions, scrambled eggs, melted cheese, lettuce and tomatoes with some ketchup and mayo !

IMG_0791.jpg IMG_0794.jpg

Mmm Kay, when can I come for breakfast!? :p Looks delicious! xx

Hiya Kay,

Happy Valentines Day, I'm playing catchup, you're breakfast looks fantastic, I'll look in tesco for those wraps, do they taste the same??

I missed you soooooooo much :p just posted on your diary hun. The Bfree wraps can be taken as a hex-b. I'm not sure that Tesco stock them but you can try. I bought mine from Asda and I know Ocado sell them too. :)

Kay xx

Hi Kay... Oh wow! I want some of your breakfast!! Looks amazing... Was it nice? X

Mmm Kay, when can I come for breakfast!? :p Looks delicious! xx

That looks fit xx

Oh wow your breakfast looks amazing. I might have to try making that one weekend, yum yum.xx

Thank u ladies :), my breakfast was indeed yummy :p. It was very filling and its the kind of breakfast that's nice to have on a lazy weekend and here I am eating it on a weekday lol . I did the recipe to try it out but going forward that's definitely on my list for weekends ! Don't think I can cope with lunch, will probably skip. Am excited about my meals now as did a big food shop yesterday, felt like my soup was never gonna finish :D . Hope your all having a lovely day .

Kay xx

hiya hun i just wondered if u could tell me where u got the slimmer of the week sticker from on your posts?? i got my half a stone one but cant find the slimmer of the week one :/ xxxx and well done on ur weight loss xxxx

hiya hun i just wondered if u could tell me where u got the slimmer of the week sticker from on your posts?? i got my half a stone one but cant find the slimmer of the week one :/ xxxx and well done on ur weight loss xxxx

Hi :) congrats on your wonderful loss ! You can just copy paste it from my signature, it should work :p .

Kay xx

...ok I'm off for a few hours now, need to head back in the kitchen, really can't face food right now but have friends coming over in the evening so need to do some prep work for tonight's dinner . Will catch you all later. Hope you all have a lovely :heartpump: valentines day :heartpump: !

Kay xx

thank u ever so much and why didnt i think of that lol can tell im new to this. i shall be having a nosey at ur diary as u r doing great xxxx

... ok peeps, food prep all done for tonight :), just phoned my hairdressers to see if she can fit me in for a quick trim (got so many split ends, hair looks rough :rolleyes:) . When I was a kid I had some bad experiences at the hairdressers. Mum used to have a friend that was doing a hairdressing course and she volunteered me up to be used as her guinea pig. I used to have to go into school every other day with some wacky hair styles :eek:. But I never dared say anything to her friend, because one should never underestimate the power of a hairdresser, the scissors are always in their hands ! :D

Kay xx

Back