Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello H :wavey: and thank you for your kind words. My journey would not be complete without the fab support I get on here from all of my mins friends, they are all an inspiration to me :). Well done on starting your weightloss journey that's brill ! :p I look forward to keeping in touch. Glad your loving the recipes hun, I do enjoy cooking a lot hehe. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun .

Kay xx

Thank you Kay, I am so glad that I finally plucked up the courage to start posting on here. I have a good feeling that this is going to be the key to finally reaching my goal weight, being able to share the ups and downs with all the lovely people on here. I wish I'd done it ages ago and not been such a scaredy cat! :hide: It's Monday morning here and I'm on Day 1 and feeling very positive. Hope you're having a great weekend.

H xx

Hi Kay!

hope you've had a lovely day out! Well done on the weight loss by the way !
Xx

Hello I'm back :p had a lovely day out with my friend, went a bit crazy on syns :eek:, going to post up todays eats in a bit...

PS. BCP - Not doing anything for super losses, not in my control lol, but yes soup is always good so been having Kale soup this week, recipe is a few pages back :).

Me again , found them on amazon , not the ones in boots , have ordered a box , see what you mean about price , ouch lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So glad you've ordered them Von :D, I hope within a week of taking them you'll start to see a difference, after a month your bones will feel a lot stronger promise :p. I can't go without them anymore, I have seen a huge difference since I have started taking them. It does cost me but nothing is more important to me than my health :).

Kay xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

Breakfast -
Smoked Salmon and Cheese Roll with salad
60g smoked salmon (heb)
x1 wm roll (heb)
salad with olives 1 syn
philly light spread (hea)

Lunch -
(Went out for a Chinese with my friend)
Prawns in Ginger & Spring Onion with plain boiled rice 6 syns - could only finished 2/3 of the plate :)

IMG_0856.jpg

Snack -
x2 Alpen Light Double Choc 5 syns (for cinema :p)

Dinner -
None full from Lunch

Dessert -
0% Activia ff Blueberry yogurt - free
Summer fruits - free
Meringue nest - 2.5 syns

IMG_0799.jpg

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
x1 fennel tea
Robinsons nas squash
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 14.5 :p ...what can I spend 1/2 syn on ? lol

You've done really well today while you were out! :)

Thanks Kathryn :p, it was a huge portion, I'm sure 6 syns is only for a human size portion :D, but I only managed 2/3 of the plate. Was well delish though. Don't think I'm losing jack on Tuesday ! hehe...going to catch up on your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

Thanks Kathryn :p, it was a huge portion, I'm sure 6 syns is only for a human size portion :D, but I only managed 2/3 of the plate. Was well delish though. Don't think I'm losing jack on Tuesday ! hehe...going to catch up on your diary in a mo .

Kay xx

Tsk Tsk its only Sunday - you have all day tomorrow and you WILL LOSE lol you have done brill this week again

Kay xx

Hey Kay - just noticed you've got the same no. of likes as the year - 2014!!

Glad you had a good day Kay, and well done for the eats it can be difficult when you are out to avoid temptation!

Tsk Tsk its only Sunday - you have all day tomorrow and you WILL LOSE lol you have done brill this week again

Thanks Sheila, but my scales don't seem to think so lol :p, ok I'm not going to say a word now or I'll get a telling off :hide: .

Kay xx

Glad you had a good day Kay, and well done for the eats it can be difficult when you are out to avoid temptation!

Thanks W :), I did enjoy my Chinese, so shouldn't complain on Tuesday if the scales don't move :p . Hope you've had a nice weekend hun.

Kay xx

Lol I reckon mine need throwing too but cant bare to do it

Me neither, I chicken out each week :p . I've gone from once a week to checking 4 days now :rolleyes:, used to be everyday, that just drove me crazy, I think I'm getting there now :eek: !

Kay xx

I check every day at least twice a day - but at the end of the day only Weds WI matters dunno why we put ourselves through it lol

Hello I'm back :p had a lovely day out with my friend, went a bit crazy on syns :eek:, going to post up todays eats in a bit...

PS. BCP - Not doing anything for super losses, not in my control lol, but yes soup is always good so been having Kale soup this week, recipe is a few pages back :).

Thanks sweetie.... I'll hunt it down... I like kale :D

Back