Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hello lovely :) you look like you've had another great day on plan, food looking good. X

Thanks Cookie :), yep I thoroughly enjoyed my food and used 8 syns today so am pleased. I've been doing green days for a while now and am thinking of switching to red just to mix things up a bit. I'm also thinking about doing some body magic from next week, you've spurred me on :p your doing so well with it ! How are you finding it mixing body magic with the plan, do you feel better, like you have more energy ?

Kay xx

Hey Sheila :), well done on such a fab loss and you won biggest loser ! I'm so happy for you :bliss: ! So well deserved. Your foodage was really good this week and you kept at it despite the pain and discomfort you were in at times. I really feel for you and hope you have another smashing loss this week hun and then not long now before you reach target, yay ! :talk017:

Kay xx

Thanks Kay hun - I felt Id had a really good week so was hoping for a loss. The guy who sits next to me said today - do you think you have lost? I said well even if I havn't I feel THINNER even if I don't feel LIGHTER so we shall see lol.

Just need to dig in now and get the last of it off x

Wow your food for today looks lush. That cheesecake looks amazing. Will have to try that one :) xx

Thanks Lmn, I really enjoyed my food today, espesh the frittata and my lovely cheesecake. Do give the cheesecake a try, I promise it will become a favourite in your house :D and its so simple and easy to make and tastes so lush. The flavours you can mix up according to the options sachets so you can have choc mint, caramel, hazelnut, white chocolate, choc orange, choc cherry, whichever flavour cheesecake you fancy, yum yum ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Lmn, I really enjoyed my food today, espesh the frittata and my lovely cheesecake. Do give the cheesecake a try, I promise it will become a favourite in your house :D and its so simple and easy to make and tastes so lush. The flavours you can mix up according to the options sachets so you can have choc mint, caramel, hazelnut, white chocolate, choc orange, choc cherry, whichever flavour cheesecake you fancy, yum yum ! :p

Kay xx

Will definitely give it a go. I usually make mine with digestive biscuit bottom and I've not tried using options so will be a nice change :) xx

Thanks Kay hun - I felt Id had a really good week so was hoping for a loss. The guy who sits next to me said today - do you think you have lost? I said well even if I havn't I feel THINNER even if I don't feel LIGHTER so we shall see lol.

Just need to dig in now and get the last of it off x

I'm so happy for you :) and I know you are not far from target now ! Just keep planning your meals like you have been all week and watch those pounds drop off ! Can't wait till you get to target Sheila, this is so exciting ! :D

Kay xx

I do find exercise gives you more energy but you have to keep doing a bit more or rather more intensity as you get use to it. I find it does help me cope with the long shifts like today has been 11hrs I couldn't imagine not exercising though, even if it's just walking to the shops I like that. Are you still thinking of buying some gym equipment or going to the gym?

I do find exercise gives you more energy but you have to keep doing a bit more or rather more intensity as you get use to it. I find it does help me cope with the long shifts like today has been 11hrs I couldn't imagine not exercising though, even if it's just walking to the shops I like that. Are you still thinking of buying some gym equipment or going to the gym?

I think it's great that your sticking with the Body Magic Cookie and I can believe it gives you more energy in the day. I have given up the idea of getting a machine because like you said before, I am worried it might turn into an expensive clothes hanger after a while :p . But exercise is important to me, I want to tone up. My only worry is I have heard some people mention that when you switch it does sometimes slow your losses down, but I feel I will have to look past that and do it for the health benefits, eventually the weight will come off I'm sure. So yep, looking at going back to the gym after next weigh in hopefully :). Then I will add a segment to my daily diary on body magic and how much I've done each day. It will be interesting to see if it affects my losses in a good or bad way.

Kay xx

I think I've bought and sold 3 treadmills in the last 10 years so I get the expensive clothes hanger thing! Wish I had one now though, our local gym is £65 a month for both of us which I balk at while trying to save! I wish I had my own pool *daydreams* xx

I think it can only be good as long as you don't rely on it solely for the weight loss I still think diet is key but the health benefits are worth it to me. Just looks at princess she's done amazing hasn't she? I like classes like Zumba too, just see how you go and mix it up, take it easy and enjoy it xx

I think it can only be good as long as you don't rely on it solely for the weight loss I still think diet is key but the health benefits are worth it to me. Just looks at princess she's done amazing hasn't she? I like classes like Zumba too, just see how you go and mix it up, take it easy and enjoy it xx

Yep Bcp's has always encouraged me to go for it :), I did have a while where I had to stop since my op last year, then came the back problems, but touch wood I seem to be in a better place now and the doc has given me the go ahead too so will ease myself into it slowly. I know once I start I will really start enjoying it. I got my bronze award last year, would like to go for silver this time :p. Thanks Cookie for your advice, it has really helped me .

Kay xx

Going to hit the pillow now me thinks :nightf: night night ladies, catch up with you all tomorrow.

Kay xx

Evening H :), it's so good to hear you sounding so focused and positive about the plan. I really hope you have a smashing loss this week hun and all your hard work pays off ! Thanks for sending me some positive vibes :p I really need them this week ! Hope your having a lovely evening hun.

Kay xx

Thank you Kay. It's been a good day today - a nice warm 20 degrees C - which is much more comfortable than the 35 degrees that we had a couple of weeks ago!! I'm looking forward to a relaxing evening working on my latest crochet project and having some TV time. It will be good to be able to crochet without needing the fan blasting at me to stop me from melting!! :D

Hope you have a great day today, and keep up the good work with your lovely menus. Any chance you could take a vacation to NZ....free bed and board in exchange for you preparing SW-friendly meals?? ;)

H xx

Morning Kay, hope you're well? I'll do a proper catch up on your thread later.

Morning sweets, hope you're having a good day xx

Hi Kay, hope you are well and having a good day

Back