Kay's journey to health and happiness

Night sweetheart x

Well I read somewhere that being in the loo is a good thing if you're wanting to lose weight, as when we use our stored fat and break it away from the body a byproduct of that process is water. So basically the more we pee, the more weight we are hopefully losing. At least my biology course is coming in for useless facts like that! lol

I'm doing your trick this week and getting crazy nervous about Saturday! Going to drink lots tomorrow and have another red day. If I don't get a decent loss (2lbs or more) this week I'm going to start mixing things up. I don't mind 1lb or 1/2lb now and again but 3 weeks in a row is just so demotivating xxx

Know exactly what u mean when u get smaller losses but I think it was TextyF who said that 0.5lb is a block of lard and bet we'd all be happy to see one of those go from the bits we don't like!

Agree on mixing things up too - I'd only lost 1.25lbs in the previous fortnight so decided to do Success Express and did better this week - good luck for a good weight loss next week!

Kay - just wanted to say thank you so much for the cheesecake recipe - I made it today - yummyyyyyy!!

I topped it with chopped nuts and grated 70% dark choc cos I still haven't found the choc shots but the search is on!

Hubby enjoyed it too - think I put in too much lemon juice so it was a bit squishy - but still delish and 2 more portions for us 2moro - you're so clever with these recipes and very kind for taking the time to share them - thx againx

Hey H :wavey: , I hope your well. I wish I could complain about 35 degree temperatures :p, it's really cold here in London :rolleyes: . Oh I would be more than happy to share slimming world meals for a vacation in New Zealand ! That's a deal then ! :D Hope your having a fab day hun :).

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Get your bags packed and your flight booked - I need some of your delicious meals! :D

My day has been a bit 'blah' - no particular reason, nothing has gone wrong, have stuck to the plan.....just feeling tired and a little less 'sparkly' than the previous few days. At least it's Friday evening now and the weekend beckons with no big demands on my energy levels (other than the usual day-to-day 'Mum duties' :rolleyes:). Hoping to recharge my batteries and be raring to go again next week.

Hope you have a great day today! :)

H xx

Good morning :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1394182576.454929.jpg

Kay - just wanted to say thank you so much for the cheesecake recipe - I made it today - yummyyyyyy!!

I topped it with chopped nuts and grated 70% dark choc cos I still haven't found the choc shots but the search is on!

Hubby enjoyed it too - think I put in too much lemon juice so it was a bit squishy - but still delish and 2 more portions for us 2moro - you're so clever with these recipes and very kind for taking the time to share them - thx againx

Hey Upd :) your cheesecake sounds delicious ! Glad its been a hit with your OH :p . I replied to you on Bubbles diary about the choc shot, maybe you missed my post, but will post up the link again. Here it is (if you click on `where to buy' ) hope this helps :). Oh and well done on your fab loss this week hun ! :D

Sweet Freedom - Sweet Freedom Choc Shot

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Get your bags packed and your flight booked - I need some of your delicious meals! :D

My day has been a bit 'blah' - no particular reason, nothing has gone wrong, have stuck to the plan.....just feeling tired and a little less 'sparkly' than the previous few days. At least it's Friday evening now and the weekend beckons with no big demands on my energy levels (other than the usual day-to-day 'Mum duties' :rolleyes:). Hoping to recharge my batteries and be raring to go again next week.

Hope you have a great day today! :)

H xx

Morning H :D I'm packing my bags now ! Bye everybody :wavey: I'm off to New Zealand ... :superwoman: hehe ! :p

H ...I'm just kidding :p,

I know what you mean about low energy levels :rolleyes: feeling a bit like that this morning too . I hope your day perks up and you get some time to relax after all the mum duties :). Well done for sticking to the plan . Hope you have a fab Friday hun !

Kay xx

Morning Pixie , Aww loving the pic :). Im in bed with a hot water bottle, back pain has come back :rolleyes: . I haven't had brekkie yet but feeling a bit hungry, not sure what to have ? Have you got any nice meals planned for today ?

Kay xx

Morning kay xx

Morning RR hun, how are you ? :) I'm ok just a bit tired and hungry this morning, can't think of what to eat, decisions decisions :rolleyes: . Hope your day is going well.

Kay xx

...ok think I'm going to get off my bum now and go down and make me some scrummy breakfast :eat:, will chat to you all later...

Kay xx

Morning Pixie , Aww loving the pic :). Im in bed with a hot water bottle, back pain has come back :rolleyes: . I haven't had brekkie yet but feeling a bit hungry, not sure what to have ? Have you got any nice meals planned for today ?

Kay xx

Aww hope it eases off through the day. Do u have anyone to take care of you?
Today I'm trying to back track from yesterday so a red day and lots of chicken and veg soup for me. Take care xx

Morning RR hun, how are you ? :) I'm ok just a bit tired and hungry this morning, can't think of what to eat, decisions decisions :rolleyes: . Hope your day is going well.

Kay xx

Go get some munchies then post some pics :) gonna jump in the shower and go to town in a min xx

Aww hope it eases off through the day. Do u have anyone to take care of you?
Today I'm trying to back track from yesterday so a red day and lots of chicken and veg soup for me. Take care xx

Feeling better now thanks Pixie, I'll be ok :p . I've not done red days in donkies ! Was thinking of doing some next week. Don't know why I've got it in my head that you can't eat much on red days, I'm used to stuffing myself on green hehe . Chicken and veg soup sounds very slimming. Hope you enjoy your lovely meals and your day today ! :)

Kay xx

Go get some munchies then post some pics :) gonna jump in the shower and go to town in a min xx

I'll post my pics in the evening with my daily eats. still not decided what I'm having for later. Hope you have a nice day out in town :) .

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay.... Ouch to the back!! Hope you're resting and taking care of yourself hun xx

Afternoon Kathryn :), my back is a bit better now thanks, I have lots of stuff to clear around the house so better get cracking and get some work done ! I won't be online tomorrow, made plans to catch up with an old friend, its going to be lots of shopping food and the cinema :D can't wait, that's why I need to try and get as much done today as possible :rolleyes: so not motivated to do housework but duty calls :sigh: ! Catch up with you later, hope your having a fab day hun .

Kay xx

Be careful with your back if you're doing housework!! Listen to your Aunty Kathryn lol :D

Tomorrow sounds lovely :) what are you going to see at the cinema?? Xx

Back