Kay's journey to health and happiness

Well, OK then, but don't be long now, will you? ;) Maybe we should see about getting you the equivalent of a security tag around your ankle so that we can keep tabs on you.....:D.

Seriously, though, it's wonderful to have you back on here, and you're doing absolutely the right thing to give yourself a breather from the plan and give yourself a chance to get back into the right head space before going back to it.

Hugs to you,

H xx

...a security tag around my ankle ?? :8855: pmsl !! H your just too funeee ! I nearly choked on my tea ! :giggle:

Thanks I am enjoying my week off, I kind of feel guilty for doing so, but I'm trying not to overthink it in my head . Well done on your weekly shop, was catching up on your diary, you'll soon be cooking some yummy meals, I'd love to see some food pics please, I'm always hungry I am :D . Hope you have a fab week ahead hun ! :)

Kay xx

Kay xx

So glad you are back Kay! You are going to have days where you feel like giving up, but hey you are back which goes to show you are strong and determined! Everyone is here for you just like you are always here for us! Picking us up when we need it and always there to praise us! I've seen so many of your comments on other diaries and you are just so lovely and inspiring and positive!!

You can do this lovely lady! :talk017::talk017: Big cheer for Kay! Xxx

Awww thanks so much Gilly. I get so much inspiration from everyone else on here too. I got loads from you this week, well done on your super duper 6 lbs loss this week ! I'd have to chop 1 leg off to get that :D ! I really hope you have another smashing loss this week hun, you've been working really hard at the gym. It's so hard when you know your doing it just to catch up on last year, you can prob relate to that with me. Can't wait till we've both caught up, then we can really start working towards our target ! Hope you have a smashing week hun .:)

Kay xx

So glad you're back pickle!
Everyone needs a blow out now and again, and better it be for a couple of days than weeks/months/years (as i've been known to do :eek:
See, you even do off the wagon with style and grace, sheesh, what are you, superwoman?? :p
Big huggles honey xx

Awww, thank you so much Pixie for your kind words :), sorry I'm behind on catching up with everyone's messages. :) Yep I'm enjoying some timeout and getting my focus back for next week. I'm expecting a gain on Tuesday but there is no stress this time, I am prepared for it . I will start the week after on the weightloss. Funny enough syns wise I've been keeping a mental note even though I have not been logging my food diary down this week and I don't think I have gone over 15 on anyday but I think most of them have finished on 15 on the dot :D . I will pop over to your diary in a mo for a catch up, hope your doing well hun :p .

Kay xx

Hi Kay just saying hi. Thank you for the link. Will have a good nose through and see your tips. Thank you:) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning Kay,
How are you this morning? Hopefully the sun is shining where you are and you're feeling the joys of spring :) xx

Aftternoon Lmn :p, yep the sun is shinning here, its lovely outside, thinking of using my ice cream maker to make some low fat ice cream with a drizzle of choc shot on top, yummy ! How have you been keeping petal ? :)

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay , have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Von lovely :), I'm having a really nice day thanks. Will pop over to your diary in a mo to see how your doing. I didn't buy the slimatee in the end. Will post more info on your diary .

Kay xx

Awww... It was just a random pic off Google.... He's a little cutie!

I'm good thanks... Feeling a lot more positive today and eating yummy sw food... It's so much nicer than junk!! I will get this last 10lbs off even if it kills me! :D

Yep there are lots of pics of Rambo & Eddy on google too, if you type their names loads comes up, but thanks for sharing :) I love that pic of his, he's such a cutie :D !

Glad your having a positive day hun. I must go check what yummy food your eating hehe :D . You will get those 10lbs off hun ! I'm loving this weather hope its here to stay, then we can all stick to salads and water and shed loads of weight ! :p Will pop over to your diary in a mo....hope your having a fab day !

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Don't give up now! You have already done so, so well! You can do this! You're almost half way there. Every one has a bad week every now and then but I think it's good to give you're body a shock so it doesn't know where it is and can't hold on to extra calories. Got my fingers crossed for a big loss for you soon! :)

P.s I love your profile pic of that cute bunny!!! Is he/she yours? It's adorable! xx

Thanks KMD :) , Don't worry my week off , is not giving up lol :D, I'm well aware that I will be back on the plan next week and by giving myself this week off, I think I've done myself a huge favour because its got me in the right head space to really want to lose weight next week. When you do something for a long time, even if it's good for you, sometimes boredom can settle in and that's when we have a blip and rather than fail each day, I prefer to take timeout and then come back and give it my all ! Might sound weird to some but works for me :p !

Hope your having a smashing day hun !

ps. I agree I love my bunny pic too lol, no it's not mine but I would love to own all the buns in the land ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay just saying hi. Thank you for the link. Will have a good nose through and see your tips. Thank you:) x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello !! :D and welcome ! You found me :) . Hope you find my diary helpful and good luck on your journey. Keep in touch, any questions you have about the plan, would be more than happy to help hun . Hope you have a smashing week ahead ! :p

Kay xx

...phew going to make a hole in my chair now lol :character00148: think I've replied to everyone, I hope :p . Going to go and fix myself some lunch now, so so hungry ! :eat: will pop back later :) have a fab day everyone !

Kay xx

Awww Kay thankyoooou! Ahh no I remember now!! However us Mins do not memorise the bad times each other has, we remember the good times you've had and successes! :) :)

I know you'll do just fine...and perhaps surprise yourself!!

I have a free week to use when my friend comes with me tomorrow...already told my consultant I'll miss out if I do get target tomorrow....unless I'm a fatty one week and gain 4lbs! Lol.

Hope you're having a fabulous day and have lots planned for the weekend ;) x

Thanks KMD :) , Don't worry my week off , is not giving up lol :D, I'm well aware that I will be back on the plan next week and by giving myself this week off, I think I've done myself a huge favour because its got me in the right head space to really want to lose weight next week. When you do something for a long time, even if it's good for you, sometimes boredom can settle in and that's when we have a blip and rather than fail each day, I prefer to take timeout and then come back and give it my all ! Might sound weird to some but works for me :p !

Hope your having a smashing day hun !

ps. I agree I love my bunny pic too lol, no it's not mine but I would love to own all the buns in the land ! :D

Kay xx

Yay!!! So pleased to hear you're not giving up :) It doesn't sound weird at all. I always have to give myself a break or a weekend every now and then. Otherwise I will be denying myself nice food for so long that in the end I will have a massive binge and give up and stop dieting altogether. That's what has always happened before so I think that's why I'm doing ok this time around.

I'm having a good day thanks :) Although work has battered my head in and can't wait for home time :-( although I've saved calories so I can have a kitkat and hot choc tonight so at least I can look forward to that! How is your day going?

Aww. He is so cute. He looks so fluffy!!!!

P.s Do me a favour on your week off and eat a creme egg and tell me how nice it is! I can have my chocolate craving through you haha. Mmmm creme eggs and mini egg. Bunnies! Think I'd be in heaven haha.

Kirst xxx

Good evening Kay :) how's your day going? X

Hello Cookie, I feel guilty saying it but I'm having a fab week off plan :D, I'm not going too crazy but I might be over my syns on some days. At the same time I come on here to get inspiration from others so that I'm in the right head space from next week to start losing weight again. I have managed to make one decision and that is I have religiously always stuck by green days but going to try red next week and see what happens. The other problem I will have is its my TOTM next week, but I'm already prepared for a gain, so no stressing from me on Monday :D . It's the week after where I would like to see some kind of loss because TOTM fairy would have left me by then and I would have had 1 clear week on plan. :) What are your plans for the next week, are you going to switch plans or do anything different ?

Kay xx

Awww Kay thankyoooou! Ahh no I remember now!! However us Mins do not memorise the bad times each other has, we remember the good times you've had and successes! :) :)

I know you'll do just fine...and perhaps surprise yourself!!

I have a free week to use when my friend comes with me tomorrow...already told my consultant I'll miss out if I do get target tomorrow....unless I'm a fatty one week and gain 4lbs! Lol.

Hope you're having a fabulous day and have lots planned for the weekend ;) x

lol :D no you won't be a fatty and gain 4 lbs ! you will be a Target Member tomorrow for sure ! Staying positive for you hun :) Good luck !

Kay xx

Yay!!! So pleased to hear you're not giving up :) It doesn't sound weird at all. I always have to give myself a break or a weekend every now and then. Otherwise I will be denying myself nice food for so long that in the end I will have a massive binge and give up and stop dieting altogether. That's what has always happened before so I think that's why I'm doing ok this time around.

I'm having a good day thanks :) Although work has battered my head in and can't wait for home time :-( although I've saved calories so I can have a kitkat and hot choc tonight so at least I can look forward to that! How is your day going?

Aww. He is so cute. He looks so fluffy!!!!

P.s Do me a favour on your week off and eat a creme egg and tell me how nice it is! I can have my chocolate craving through you haha. Mmmm creme eggs and mini egg. Bunnies! Think I'd be in heaven haha.

Kirst xxx

Wow Cadbury's Cream Eggs, now that's a thought hehe :D . There are Easter Eggs everywhere I go, so much temptation, its difficult Kirst . :17729:
That is the only time you will see me eating a bun, a chocolate one lol :p . I love the Lindt chocolate Easter bunny ! Yummy ! :D

untitled102.png

Kay xx

...a security tag around my ankle ?? :8855: pmsl !! H your just too funeee ! I nearly choked on my tea ! :giggle:

Thanks I am enjoying my week off, I kind of feel guilty for doing so, but I'm trying not to overthink it in my head . Well done on your weekly shop, was catching up on your diary, you'll soon be cooking some yummy meals, I'd love to see some food pics please, I'm always hungry I am :D . Hope you have a fab week ahead hun ! :)

Kay xx

Kay xx

Don't feel guilty about taking the week off hun - it's what you need right now, so 'let it be'. :) Hmmmmn, about those food pics. It will be a challenge because
1. I need to charge up my phone
2. I need to find out how to take photos with it
3. I need to work out how to download the pics to my computer
4. I need to work out how to resize them to upload them on here.....

sheesh, do you know what a big ask that is? I'm actually going to have to learn to use the darn thing after all these years...... ;) !!

Have a lovely evening hun,

H xx

Don't feel guilty about taking the week off hun - it's what you need right now, so 'let it be'. :) Hmmmmn, about those food pics. It will be a challenge because
1. I need to charge up my phone
2. I need to find out how to take photos with it
3. I need to work out how to download the pics to my computer
4. I need to work out how to resize them to upload them on here.....

sheesh, do you know what a big ask that is? I'm actually going to have to learn to use the darn thing after all these years...... ;) !!

Have a lovely evening hun,

H xx

Oh no probs H :D as long as your enjoying your meals that's all that matters . Yep week off is going fab, just a few more days left and then back on it. Time flies so fast when your having fun ! :p

Kay xx

Evening Kay - hope your well hun? Sounds like your having wonderful week "off plan" but I bet when/if you were to look back over the week its not been that bad. Loving the new positive sounding you xx

Evening Kay - hope your well hun? Sounds like your having wonderful week "off plan" but I bet when/if you were to look back over the week its not been that bad. Loving the new positive sounding you xx

Evening Sheila :p, yep I think stressed out Kay would have drove everyone away from this thread lol :D, really enjoying my time off. I think on Sunday probably I will start to think about it a bit more although I am prepared for my gain, but need to get my mental focus back to be good on the plan next week. Been getting loads of thinspiration on here, everyone is doing so well ! :) Hope you had a nice day hun. One more day then its the weekend, yay ! You're not working this Saturday are you ? ...hope not. :)

Kay xx

Back