Kay's journey to health and happiness

Hi Kay
Food looks yum, ye I'm up for the soup challenge wiv you and Britney ,I've had 3 bowls today , mine was carrots leeks onion cabbage and I added extra spinach and kale, and lentils
Finished that batch will make another tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went out with someone once who was shorter than me.... Never ever again!! It was just wrong!!! The one before him was 6'6!! Blimey I sound like I've had loads of fellas!! :D

I prefer nice lower arms, they have to look strong!! Xx

Hehe at the 6ft 6' guy, you probably needed binoculars to look down at him ...... pmsl :8855:didn't you offer your high heels to the poor shorty ? :D

Ooooh your soup looks lovely Kay. I have been making Jane's celery and sweetcorn - very very yummy. Just catching up. Been a busy bee of late. x

Hey Hazel :) thanks I'm doing the soup challenge this week so will be drinking plenty of soup this week along with my other meals :p . Celery and sweetcorn soup sounds delish. I want to buy the SW book of soups, its ment to be fab. I also want to buy a soup maker soon. How has your week been hun ? Must pop over to your diary for a catch up .

Kay xx

Really busy and stuff going on at home so not been the best week. Put my shoulder muscle out too so in a lot of pain. Might not be around for a few days as got loads on but will pop in when I can to post updates. x

Hehe at the 6ft 6' guy, you probably needed binoculars to look down at him ...... pmsl :8855:didn't you offer your high heels to the poor shorty ? :D

I think we were the same shoe size!! That's just wrong too!!!! :D
I wasn't allowed to wear heels when I was with him! Lol x

Hi Kay
Food looks yum, ye I'm up for the soup challenge wiv you and Britney ,I've had 3 bowls today , mine was carrots leeks onion cabbage and I added extra spinach and kale, and lentils
Finished that batch will make another tomorrow

Yay ! My soup challenge partner ! :D Am so pleased Von that we can support each other this week, I'm sure by day 3 I won't want to hear the word soup lol, but I will keep going ! I'm determined to meet this challenge :) . My soup should last me another 2 days made lots . Wow your soup sounds scrummy Von, I love the idea of adding lentils and spinach, might try that for my next one hehe . How has the rest of your day been hun ?

Kay xx

I think we were the same shoe size!! That's just wrong too!!!! :D
I wasn't allowed to wear heels when I was with him! Lol x

The high heels were for him to borrow from you lol :p, then at least you could've had a conversation at eye level lol . Yeh I know what you mean hun, its so wrong. I think chemistry is the first thing people look at initially, if you don't have that, then the rest of the date can be a real struggle lol . :giggle:

Kay xx

hi kay. I hope everything is going to plan. I will catch up with your diary asap. I promise but there just doesnt seem to be any time to do it.

xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi kay. I hope everything is going to plan. I will catch up with your diary asap. I promise but there just doesnt seem to be any time to do it.

xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey no worried Pootle, there is no rush hun, you are going through so much at the mo :), don't worry I will keep coming on your diary for updates. I'm glad you found me on this happy day, I got my 3.5 stone award today in group so am really happy. I'm so excited for you too hun, I think you will do brill on the plan :p You sound so organised already. Look forward to reading your updates when your ready. Hope you have a lovely 100% week on plan . Good luck :)

Hugs Kay xx

It's been good thanks Kay, I'm just having some fruit banana , pear and couple tangerines ,

It's been good thanks Kay, I'm just having some fruit banana , pear and couple tangerines ,

Popping over to your diary now ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, the superstar who loses weight off plan!! Hehehe.:D
Your soups sound lovely Ive got a few sw soup recipes in some of the sw books i got in the past so if you fancy anything particular Ill look it up for you.
Glad your day was such a good one. X

P.S like the new bunny, very sophisticated with its glasses on. :)

P.S like the new bunny, very sophisticated with its glasses on. :)

hehe I like him too :D, thanks for your earlier comments, that's very sweet of you, it was the body magic not the blow out that gave me the loss :p, trust me if it was the blow out, I'd be the first to be ordering a pizza right now ! lol

Kay xx

Haha I've warmed up my cuppa twice now and its gone cold lol because I've been typing on here. Need to make a fresh one now I think, and then off to bed :nightf: . Night night ladies will catch up with you all tomorrow . :)

Kay xx

Morning Kay - hope ur day goes well after a great WI day yest!!

Morning Bunny!
I told hubby that you had a curry thread, needless to say i have a very itchy curry goblin telling me to show him recipes hehe ;)
Hope that you are ok today xx

Back