Kay's journey to health and happiness

:nightf: Feeling sleepy now don't know why, I think I will catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow . Have a lovely evening everyone . :)

Kay xx

Night night my friend :) xx
zzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your soups these last few days looks amazing! Well done on sticking to the challenge, its great you're feeling healthier!

Can you send the pf my way before sunday? She's been missing in these parts lately! ;)

Have a great day hun xx

Good morning :)

How are you! We've got a beautiful sunshine day this morning, I'm enjoying from my sofa! I love the look of your Kale soup, really need to make it but I've not the stuff in maybe on Sunday when I go shopping. Hope your having a good day x

Good Morning everyone :( . I couldn't sleep last night because of my back so I got up for a few hours and ended up going through some of my old pics when I used to be slim, not a good idea ! I don't like pics of myself that's probably why I'm not on FB or IG. The only one's I don't mind accepting are the ones when I used to be much slimmer. When I went to group this week and had my 2.5lb loss a lot of the girls were like oh you don't need to lose much anymore, you're ok now. When I told them I'm only half done and still want to lose another 3.5 stones, their jaws dropped and said I'm a bit nuts, (but in a nice way, they are all my friends ). I don't think its unhealthy because according to SW I will still have a healthy bmi for my height . I'm 5ft 5 and I want to get down to 9 stones, that what I used to be before 3 years.

When I looked at the pics I started crying :cry:how I've let myself gain 7 stones in 3 years I will never understand . The girls in group were saying `oh you can't expect to get back to that ' but I'm like why not ?? Deep down I'm scared that maybe their right, will I ever make it there. :(

I would like to express my journey in bunny pictures (sorry I can't post my pics, I don't like any of them, even after losing 3.5 stones :mad:)

Here is me when I started, 3 chins at 16.1 stones
untitled101.png

Here is me now at 12.8 stones, still big according to me, but getting cuter .
sa-02-09_3133058_large.jpg

This is where I want to be, a cute dinky rabbit that I once was at 9 stones :) .
I_Am_A_Cute_Bunny.jpg

When I saw my pics of when I was slimmer last night, I just felt like its out of my reach now and I might not make it. Feeling a bit defeated today :cry:sorry for rant peeps.

Kay xx

Good Morning everyone :( . I couldn't sleep last night because of my back so I got up for a few hours and ended up going through some of my old pics when I used to be slim, not a good idea ! I don't like pics of myself that's probably why I'm not on FB or IG. The only one's I don't mind accepting are the ones when I used to be much slimmer. When I went to group this week and had my 2.5lb loss a lot of the girls were like oh you don't need to lose much anymore, you're ok now. When I told them I'm only half done and still want to lose another 3.5 stones, their jaws dropped and said I'm a bit nuts, (but in a nice way, they are all my friends ). I don't think its unhealthy because according to SW I will still have a healthy bmi for my height . I'm 5ft 5 and I want to get down to 9 stones, that what I used to be before 3 years.

When I looked at the pics I started crying :cry:how I've let myself gain 7 stones in 3 years I will never understand . The girls in group were saying `oh you can't expect to get back to that ' but I'm like why not ?? Deep down I'm scared that maybe their right, will I ever make it there. :(

I would like to express my journey in bunny pictures (sorry I can't post my pics, I don't like any of them, even after losing 3.5 stones :mad:)

Here is me when I started, 3 chins at 16.1 stones
View attachment 130055

Here is me now at 12.8 stones, still big according to me, but getting cuter .
View attachment 130056

This is where I want to be, a cute dinky rabbit that I once was at 9 stones :) .
View attachment 130057

When I saw my pics of when I was slimmer last night, I just felt like its out of my reach now and I might not make it. Feeling a bit defeated today :cry:sorry for rant peeps.

Kay xx

Oh no Kay, please don't think like that! :-( Everyone lets themselves go and the best thing is that we are all here doing something about it. And look at those photos as Thinspiration. You will be looking like that again in next to no time!!!! You can do this. It's definetely not out of your reach. Look at how much you have achieved already! I know what you mean about wondering how you ever managed to let it all pile on. I feel like that and feel embarassed but then we are doing something about it!!!! At least we are not just leaving ourselves to get bigger. Look at your stats. You have lost 21% of your weight. That's bloody amazing!!! It's not out of reach Kay. Come on. We can all do this together :) xxxx

Oh Kay don't be so hard on yourself, think what you would say if one of us posted that. You are a great warm lady full of ideas and support. That number on the scale is going down and think how many people are out there not doing anything and here you are posting, planning and losing weight. Keep your chin up!

Oh Kay (((hugs))).... I can only say the same as kmd's post above, you have done fantastically well and should be very proud of how far you have come. We are all here to support you hun!
By the way, I think all the bunnies are cute no matter how many chins or squidgy bits they have :)
Xxxx

Oh Kay sending loads a love :)
You can do this , you are doing this ,
As it's been said above you have done amazing you've lost half of it already ,
Look at all the friends you've got on here that come along to your diary for the support you give out and the inspiration they get from you,
Please don't dwell on the past keep looking to the future to that cute little bunny wiv a bow in her hair , xxx

oooh Kay, stop all those negative thoughts.

You have had a great loss this week, got your awesome award and should be congratulating yourself. Don't let yourself get down over what you have left to do. You KNOW that you can follow the plan, just look how well you've done, so there is no reason at all that you'll all of a sudden fail at it.

Take the compliment that others gave you at group, you're looking great as you are, and people can't see the other 3.5 stone you are planning to lose. Hold your chin up and think, yes, I am looking good RIGHT NOW. Not, I won't look good til I've got to goal. Because I'd bet my house that you're looking like a totally different, and healthier woman than you did the first day you went to group.

Also, stop fixating on 9 stone. Will it really be the end of the world if you get to say 11 stone, and the weight stops coming off? Of course it won't. And you'll STILL be 5 stones lighter than when you started. And so much more healthy. And skinnier! You're not all of a sudden going to turn round and say, well I didn't get to 9 stone, so I am going to lash back on that 5 I worked so blooming hard to shift.

So, allow yourself today to reminisce over the old pics- it's good to look back and enjoy them. But don't beat yourself up over them.

Just thinking about old pics I have here, of when I was skinny. A life time ago now. Even if I get back to the weight I was as a teenager I'll NEVER be smaller than 11 stone. And if I DO get down, sure I'll be more wrinkly and grey, so I won't look like 18 year old me anyway.

Chat soon

Oh no Kay, please don't think like that! :-( Everyone lets themselves go and the best thing is that we are all here doing something about it. And look at those photos as Thinspiration. You will be looking like that again in next to no time!!!! You can do this. It's definetely not out of your reach. Look at how much you have achieved already! I know what you mean about wondering how you ever managed to let it all pile on. I feel like that and feel embarassed but then we are doing something about it!!!! At least we are not just leaving ourselves to get bigger. Look at your stats. You have lost 21% of your weight. That's bloody amazing!!! It's not out of reach Kay. Come on. We can all do this together :) xxxx

Thank you KMD. It's not that I'm not grateful for the losses, but sometimes I have days when I wonder whether I will run out of steam and not achieve my target. Sorry I'm just feeling a bit down that's all. Those photos just triggered something within me and got me all emotional. But you are right I need to keep positive. Thank you for your kind words I really appreciate it. :)

Kay xx

Oh Kay don't be so hard on yourself, think what you would say if one of us posted that. You are a great warm lady full of ideas and support. That number on the scale is going down and think how many people are out there not doing anything and here you are posting, planning and losing weight. Keep your chin up!

Thanks so much Jen, I can't help it but I do think about that target number from time to time, but I will make an effort not to and focus on the present. I really appreciate all the support I get from my mins friends, you all keep me in check, never would have got this far without you guys. Thanks again :) .

Kay xx

Oh Kay (((hugs))).... I can only say the same as kmd's post above, you have done fantastically well and should be very proud of how far you have come. We are all here to support you hun!
By the way, I think all the bunnies are cute no matter how many chins or squidgy bits they have :)
Xxxx

Thanks so much Kathryn, just having an off day where I was doubting myself. I think all the bunnies are cute too :p, but my fav is dinky bow bunny :D.

Kay xx

I second what the girls have said above - don't be so hard on yourself. I know that you know you can do it :) I also agree that all 3 bunnies are super cute hehe :) xx

Thanks Danielle, your all so kind, going to try and stay positive. I agree all 3 buns are super cute :). Hope your well hun.

Kay xx

Its nice to look at pics and look back on how things were sometimes it is so motivating & other times it isn't. I know it's hard but try & put last night behind you & look forward to the new you. x

Thanks Michelle, your right sometimes pictures can trigger positive memories and sometimes not. I've decided to put the pics far from my reach so I don't look at them for a while. I guess this well help me look forward and not behind like you said. Thanks so much for your support, I really appreciate it. :)

Kay xx

Oh Kay sending loads a love :)
You can do this , you are doing this ,
As it's been said above you have done amazing you've lost half of it already ,
Look at all the friends you've got on here that come along to your diary for the support you give out and the inspiration they get from you,
Please don't dwell on the past keep looking to the future to that cute little bunny wiv a bow in her hair , xxx

Thanks Von, I went for a long walk to clear my head out. I just got a bit emotional looking at my pics from when I was slim. I will be the happiest person when I get to target. Having friends like you to keep me going through my journey means a lot to me. I will try not to think too much about the past or future and just focus on the present and my mini goals and this soup challenge that we are doing :). Thanks so much again hun, hope your having a nice day.

Kay xx

Back