Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh wow I missed a lot! Will pop back in a bit to have a read through. But I agree with everyone and big squishes for you bunny xx

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SOUP CHALLENGE DAY 4 :)

Breakfast -
x1 Tangerine
x2 Small Bananas
x1 Apple

Lunch -
KALE Soup - free
(x2 bowls)

IMG_0839.jpg

Dinner -
KALE Soup - free
(x2 bowls)

IMG_0839.jpg

Drinks -
x1 Camomile and Spiced Apple Tea
x1 Fennel Tea
x1 Ginger Tea
x2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 0 :p

The TOTM fairy has come today so am a bit more hungry, planning on having a red day tomorrow, want to cook some fish, not sure what to do with it yet, think I might make a fish curry for the evening and have soup for my lunch, not sure yet, if I'm less hungry then I might not bother with the curry and just have the fish with some salad for my evening dinner :) .

I just had my soup , it gets tastier as the days go by,
There is still some left , either another bowl later or tomorrow,
Can't believe how bloated I feel today tho , damn it ! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yea I was just going to ask if you heard how Britney been doing this week

I think she's going to start from tomorrow, she has a night out tonight so think tomorrow she will be here then I will ask her for some recipes. Where did you go mrs ? :p

Kay xx

sorry just saw your reply Von lol, I figured you might have gone to eat me too :D. I'm also feeling bloated from soup and TOTM . How are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow hun ?

Kay xx

I've just seen you mention the list on your diary lol sorry, keep going back and forth to catch your answers :D that's how I nearly posted my food on your diary ! :p I think I will buy the little book of soups next week from group :).

Von did you see the soup list I did for both of us, did I miss any so far ? Kay xx
No I don't think any missed, I did post bk that I made a butternut squash one a while bk,
Can't remember recipe , but I said wen I attended group I bought
"The little book of soups"
I think it was in there . there are some fab soups in it

Just an update, my soup challenge will finish on Monday from Tuesday I will be starting a new 7 day challenge with my friend Von, `The Salad Challenge ' will be looking up yummy recipes tomorrow do to for next week, quite excited :p . Going to have an early night now, aunt flow is in full force, feeling a bit tired. Thank you all for your lovely comments today, I feel so much better :). I will catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely evening :) .

Kay xx

Hi Kay

im so sorry I havent been around for you today. I have just read your thread and felt very sad with your mornings post. You mustn't let yourself be defeated. You ARE going to get there because that what you really really want. If we want something enough it will happen, maybe with a little pain along the way but like having a baby it gets forgotten.
None of us really know how we got ourselves into the weight issues that we have, but we all want the same result.
So with the lovely support of all your friends on here, and if your not sure, re-read some of these posts today, you will be that beautiful person in those photographs yet again. Then we would all like to see the real Kay perhaps not just the cutest little bunnies!!
Have a lovely weekend hun.
You are a superstar that is on a fantastic journey. Be proud, we are!

Salad challenge sounds brill!! I was thinking the same sort of thing, shake it up with peppers, and some new dressings that are low syn.

The coloured pasta fuscilli is fantastic for adding to salads, as are boiled new potatoes and sliced egg.

Enjoy!!

Hi Kay

im so sorry I havent been around for you today. I have just read your thread and felt very sad with your mornings post. You mustn't let yourself be defeated. You ARE going to get there because that what you really really want. If we want something enough it will happen, maybe with a little pain along the way but like having a baby it gets forgotten.
None of us really know how we got ourselves into the weight issues that we have, but we all want the same result.
So with the lovely support of all your friends on here, and if your not sure, re-read some of these posts today, you will be that beautiful person in those photographs yet again. Then we would all like to see the real Kay perhaps not just the cutest little bunnies!!
Have a lovely weekend hun.
You are a superstar that is on a fantastic journey. Be proud, we are!

What lovely words and sentiments Bubble - and Kay - hope u appreciate how accurate her words are - pls don't dismiss them thro' low self esteem - just check out how many are following ur super thread if u don't believer - I'm going to stop there - cos I can't improve on Bubble's sincere post - take carexx

Just an update, my soup challenge will finish on Monday from Tuesday I will be starting a new 7 day challenge with my friend Von, `The Salad Challenge ' will be looking up yummy recipes tomorrow do to for next week, quite excited :p . Going to have an early night now, aunt flow is in full force, feeling a bit tired. Thank you all for your lovely comments today, I feel so much better :). I will catch up with you lovely ladies tomorrow. Hope you all have a lovely evening :) .

Kay xx

Another great idea - I'll be watching out for those tasty salads!!

:cry: Awww your making me cry, your one of my bestest friends :bighug:you always read my mind Bev . Thanks so much, I will read this over and over when I'm down to pick me up. That's fab advice and I really needed it. I'm going to stay positive and not look too far ahead. Just enjoy the present and celebrate my mini goals. I'm so lucky to have the fab support I get from my mins friends on here. I really appreciate it everyday :). Thank you once again, your a gem of a person .

Hugs Kay xx

More lovely words from Cheese Thief now - with real meaning for and about you Kay - hope ur able to appreciate these and that they make u feel proud of urself? If not - as u say treasure them and read them over and over until u recognise the person ur Minis friends are writing about!!

Back