Kay's journey to health and happiness

Sorry didn't get bk , speak tomorrow xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww Upd, sorry you've had to be superwoman these last few days and multi task, yet you've still stayed committed to the challenge, I'm so proud of you hun. I hope things around you settle soon, so you can get some time to yourself and to come on mins, your very much missed when your gone lovely :).

Well done for completing a 2nd day of the challenge. Your salad sounds delicious ! I hope you enjoyed it :). Well done on the water too, I know its hard but try and aim for 2L tomorrow if you can. Fab on the body magic front, your going great guns ! :p

Hope you have another smashing day on the challenge tomorrow and best of luck for weigh in hun, I hope its a smashing loss ! :D

Kay xx

Taken ur advice and just had a pint glass (450ml) water with a bit of lemon juice - so that takes me just over 2L - but will I get any sleep - p'raps I shd put the duvet in the bathroom LOL!

Kay, you're so good to be checking up on me - I've had a bumpy couple of weeks - was very down last week after a half pound loss so decided to give red days a go and it worked out for me - I was down 4.5lbs this week and got my club 10. I was checking in every now and then but am under a lot of pressure at work so was just mooching and not posting! Hopefully things will ease in the next few weeks and I can concentrate fully on my weight loss.

Congrats to you on a couple of fantastic weeks!

Morning Everyone :), Just popped in to say I will be out for most of the day today, I promised my friend that I will help her shift into her new flat (we have an early start this morning). I will be back in the evening and will reply to all your lovely posts then. I have packed my salad to take with me, so will have a good day 2 on the salad challenge :p. Hope you all have a lovely day, speak to you all later !

Kay xx

Morning Kay! Have a lovely day and enjoy your salad

Morning Kay!!

BLOODY HELL luv !!! Just been catching up
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D:D:D

:happy096: :happy036: :0clapper:

You totally deserved that amazing loss and all the awards!!
Soooo made up for you!!
Im feeling soooo inspired now to keep going!!

hope you have a nice day! Xx

Hi - wishing u a good salad day - I sts today - bit mad but can't do anything about it - having lunch and tea out - one will be a salad - and won't go over 1500 cals - have my book at the ready!! Then back on Sexpress 2moro!! Drunk 450 ml of water already!!

Hey Kay sorry not popped for a while, been busy with Jacob then went away for weekend... Hope your doing alright! x

Good morning :)

Have a lovely day with your friend, please be careful with your back if lifting heavier items. Looking forward to my food today.
There's a few more that have joined our challenge, is their a specific thread for it or should we just update each other on our own diaries?

Anyway off to work so I'll pop back tonight if not before xx

Hi cookie, you food for today looks brilliant , hope work goes ok , catch you later xx

Hi Kay been hosp had x rays so he could see the degeneration of the bone and the bone cysts , he said a different view to the MRI ,
I need surgery so gone in waiting list

Wow Kay well done on your amazing loss!! So pleased for you!! :bliss:

Thanks Gilly :) I am still buzzing from yesterday. Visited your diary, well done on your fab loss too hun ! Your doing amazingly well, so happy for both of us this week :D.

Kay xx

Taken ur advice and just had a pint glass (450ml) water with a bit of lemon juice - so that takes me just over 2L - but will I get any sleep - p'raps I shd put the duvet in the bathroom LOL!

lol :D Upd, well done for upping the water hun, I promise it will help :).

Kay xx

Kay, you're so good to be checking up on me - I've had a bumpy couple of weeks - was very down last week after a half pound loss so decided to give red days a go and it worked out for me - I was down 4.5lbs this week and got my club 10. I was checking in every now and then but am under a lot of pressure at work so was just mooching and not posting! Hopefully things will ease in the next few weeks and I can concentrate fully on my weight loss.

Congrats to you on a couple of fantastic weeks!

Aww thanks SM :), it's good to hear from you hun, got a bit worried when u went off the radar. Sorry you've had a few stressful weeks, but so happy now that your back in the zone :p. Well done on your amazing loss, your doing smashing ! Look forward to catching up on your diary soon. Hope your having a lovely day.

Kay xx

Morning Kay!!

BLOODY HELL luv !!! Just been catching up
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D:D:D

:happy096: :happy036: :0clapper:

You totally deserved that amazing loss and all the awards!!
Soooo made up for you!!
Im feeling soooo inspired now to keep going!!

hope you have a nice day! Xx

Awww thanks so much Kitty :p I am still on cloud nine from yesterday ! Hope your having a smashing week hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo for a good old catch up ! :)

Kay xx

Hi - wishing u a good salad day - I sts today - bit mad but can't do anything about it - having lunch and tea out - one will be a salad - and won't go over 1500 cals - have my book at the ready!! Then back on Sexpress 2moro!! Drunk 450 ml of water already!!

Hey Upd, well done on your sts hun :) I'm sure the challenge this week will help boost your loses a little on those scales next week. Well done on the extra salad and the water, your doing fab hun ! :D

Kay xx

Hey Kay sorry not popped for a while, been busy with Jacob then went away for weekend... Hope your doing alright! x

Hey Jess :), it's good to hear from you, no worries hun, I know you've had a lot going on, have been popping back and forth trying to keep up with everyone's diaries. Will come over to yours in a mo for a catch up, hope your doing well hun, need to see some of your scrummy food pics too ! :D

Kay xx

Good morning :)

Have a lovely day with your friend, please be careful with your back if lifting heavier items. Looking forward to my food today.
There's a few more that have joined our challenge, is their a specific thread for it or should we just update each other on our own diaries?

Anyway off to work so I'll pop back tonight if not before xx

Hey Cookie :), thanks for looking out for me, there was no lifting involved, she had some guy friends to take care of that :D, I was just helping with putting the stuff out with her.

There's no thread for the challenge Cookie because I wouldn't have the extra time to stay ontop of it, that's why I typed some rough guidelines so anyone can take part, we all just update each other on our diaries. :) Hope you've had a fab day hun and good luck for weigh in tomorrow, I hope you smash it ! :D

Kay xx

Back