Kay's journey to health and happiness

Girlies you can buy water retention tablets from supermarket, about £2 for a months worth. They work!! I just forgot to buy them when I ran out a while ago!

Definitley going to bed now! Can't sleep, worrying too much that I'm gonna gain all my weight back on overnight lmao

Great KMD ! :D I'm so looking forward to your yummy food pics :p ! Hope you've had a fab week hun and hoping you have a smashing loss on Monday ! :)

Kay xx

I'll be posting my foodie pics tonight for today and yesterday! :)I emailed them to my work computer but they didn't come through :cry: So I'll post once I'm home tonight. Thanks Kay! Fingers crossed. Hope you have a fab loss too, sure you will especially with all the body magic you're doing! xxxx

Afternoon everyone, my day has gone from ok to bad :(. I had my doctors appointment this morning, I need to go for my hospital appointment on Tuesday afternoon after group and then to my aunts and staying over, so won't be able to post my weigh in result till Wednesday morning. Anyway that was the ok part of the day ...

after my doc's appointment I went to the gym and did my workout, silly me as I was walking out I went past their scales and weighed myself, I've gained :cry:. I don't think it's my food because I have been having very low syns this week and eating lots of fruit and veg. I think this all has to do with me exercising again or the only other thing I can think of is SALT. When I was doing the challenges, I was on zero salt and it really gave me fab losses. I have heard a lot about salt retaining water in our bodies. This week when I resumed normal eating, I have started using soy sauce in my cooking. I love soy sauce but its very high in sodium. Ontop of that I normally buy that brand called `LO SALT ' which simply is reduced sodium salt, but since I've run out I've been using normal table salt in my cooking which is higher in sodium :mad:.

I'm so fed up, I felt like I was doing something good for my body, but going back to the gym is making me gain again. I was planning on having 2 rest days anyway on Sunday and Monday, so I will still go gym tomorrow, might as well complete my 5 days. Then I will see what the result is on Tuesday, if its a gain then I will stop gym until I lose another 2 stone, then when I'm 1 stone away from target I will resume gym again, because its affecting my losses :(.

Sorry everyone for my rant, I'm just not a very happy bunny today :cry:.

Kay xx

Kay don't do it to yourself!!! Gym scales always made me heavier...please try to ignore it, and stop the salt torture!! It won't affect weight. You need to get to an SW group and fast for some motivation if you ask me!!!

Cheer up hun, you can do this, don't beat yourself up you are doing perfectly xxx

Kay don't do it to yourself!!! Gym scales always made me heavier...please try to ignore it, and stop the salt torture!! It won't affect weight. You need to get to an SW group and fast for some motivation if you ask me!!!

Cheer up hun, you can do this, don't beat yourself up you are doing perfectly xxx

Hello TARGET MEMBER :D, thanks for the advice hun, I will take it onboard, but I can't think about myself now, your news has made me so so happy ! 4.5 lbs lost on the salad challenge is amazing ! and your now a target member today ! smashing news, that has just made my day and you look stunning in your pics hun :p, so so happy for you today ! :bliss:Well done on your fantastic achievement Lauren !! :D

Kay xx

Kay you're using different scales at a different time of day plus you would have had breakfast this morning plus water in the gym which will obviously make ypu heavier. Keep your chin up xx

Kay you're using different scales at a different time of day plus you would have had breakfast this morning plus water in the gym which will obviously make ypu heavier. Keep your chin up xx

Thanks Rae Rae, which chin ? I have 3 :D How are you hunny ?

Kay xx

Hey you! I don't like that negativety! And what is with the mid week weighing. Naughty! Bad Kay lol. But in all seriousness, please don't let that weigh in affect you. Our weight fluctuates so much which is why you're only meant to weigh in once a week. You are weighing in on diff scales, different day and different time, I'm still positive you will have a fab loss on tuesday! :) no more peeking please! And don't be sad. you're doing fab! xxx

Awww kay, you are funny. Bet you don't. At least you can laugh about it :) I'm ok, lost 2 and weighed in a day earlier xx

OMG !! Rae Rae, sorry hun, I should have gone over to your diary, I will in a mo, I'm so programmed for you being a Saturday weigh in, I forgot dosey me. WELL DONE hun that's brilliant, I'm so so happy for you. Yay ! :party0019: Whoop whoop ! Go Rae Rae ! :D That's a brilliant come back !

Kay xx

Hey you! I don't like that negativety! And what is with the mid week weighing. Naughty! Bad Kay lol. But in all seriousness, please don't let that weigh in affect you. Our weight fluctuates so much which is why you're only meant to weigh in once a week. You are weighing in on diff scales, different day and different time, I'm still positive you will have a fab loss on tuesday! :) no more peeking please! And don't be sad. you're doing fab! xxx

Thanks hun, your so sweet, but I am feeling heavier and puffed out like the honey monster :D, I know it will be a gain, it was up quite a bit :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

Thanks hun, your so sweet, but I am feeling heavier and puffed out like the honey monster :D, I know it will be a gain, it was up quite a bit :rolleyes:.

Kay xx

I know exactly what you mean. Are you drinking enough fluid? With going to the gym you might be feeling puffy because your body is holding the water? I hate it when I feel bloated and horrid. Drink as much water as you possibly can. It will make you feel bloated for a good few days but then you will feel soooo much better after a few drinks of drinking loads of water. :) and you don't know it will be a gain! Look at your week off and you had a good loss because you did exercise! Keep thinking positively. You are doing fab! :D Mmmm. I love sugar puffs haha. xxx

RESULTS SPREADSHEET SALAD CHALLENGE UPDATE

2 more fantastic results added ! :D

Well done Lauren and Becky, amazing results ! :p

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay - Im saying nothing about the scales lol being a serial weigher myself I know how hard it is to stay off them!

I use loads of salt I always have ( probably too much really I even put it on bacon oops) but in the long run its not massively affected my weight loss.

Stick with it im sure you will still have another loss at WI hun x

I know exactly what you mean. Are you drinking enough fluid? With going to the gym you might be feeling puffy because your body is holding the water? I hate it when I feel bloated and horrid. Drink as much water as you possibly can. It will make you feel bloated for a good few days but then you will feel soooo much better after a few drinks of drinking loads of water. :) and you don't know it will be a gain! Look at your week off and you had a good loss because you did exercise! Keep thinking positively. You are doing fab! :D Mmmm. I love sugar puffs haha. xxx

Hey KMD :), I have been drinking lots of water, I know your right, might be because they are different scales but even so, it was quite a bit :rolleyes:. Mmmm I love sugar puffs too :D. Hope your having a fab day hun, will pop over to your diary in a mo.

Kay xx

Afternoon Kay - Im saying nothing about the scales lol being a serial weigher myself I know how hard it is to stay off them!

I use loads of salt I always have ( probably too much really I even put it on bacon oops) but in the long run its not massively affected my weight loss.

Stick with it im sure you will still have another loss at WI hun x

Thanks Sheila :), I really should not have stepped on them because its affected my mood slightly, but I won't be beaten, I am still going to finish my last day of gym tomorrow, then I will take 2 rest days. Then we'll see what Tuesday brings. I just wrote on your diary :D

Kay xx

Good afternoon Kay,
Don't be so hard on yourself. Every set of scales are different and also the time you weigh will affect you as well.
You are doing great and I'm sure come Tuesday the scales will be nice to you.
I just saw your salad challenge, wow some of the results are amazing. I will definitely be giving it a go when I get back from holiday.xx

Back