Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning bunny!
How are you today?
I'm a Virgo, chilled out and horizontal is definitely part of the job description, oh and a tiny incy bit of perfectionism (in certain things lol)
Hope you have a good day xx

My new challenge `The Soup Challenge' starts on the 15th April, the thread for that will be up this week on the 10th, and the Salad Challenge thread is up already, the next one will start on the 22nd April. I will be doing both. :) Yep when I'm 1 stone away from target I will pay for a PT trainer, just can't afford it at the mo, but when I had one last year it was fab, I loved it ! :D Because they tailor the exercises for your body, I prefer it to machines or classes even, I lost a lot with the sessions and it stayed off for a while, best thing I ever did. ;)

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Just been having a catch up on your diary. Don't worry about your onion rings, you were still under weekly syns which is fab! I'm still positive for you for tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed! :D I would love to join the soup challenge with you on the 15th although I may start it on the 14th for my full week before weigh in. (hope that's ok) As I'm at a hen do this weekend so think I may be a bit naughty and need a detox after haha. Let me know when the thread is up please. :D xxxx

Morning bunny!
How are you today?
I'm a Virgo, chilled out and horizontal is definitely part of the job description, oh and a tiny incy bit of perfectionism (in certain things lol)
Hope you have a good day xx

Morning Pixie, bunny's lost the plot today :eek: ! I need some of your Virgo perfectionism to keep me inline . :rolleyes:

Kay xx

Hi Kay,

Just been having a catch up on your diary. Don't worry about your onion rings, you were still under weekly syns which is fab! I'm still positive for you for tuesday and keeping my fingers crossed! :D I would love to join the soup challenge with you on the 15th although I may start it on the 14th for my full week before weigh in. (hope that's ok) As I'm at a hen do this weekend so think I may be a bit naughty and need a detox after haha. Let me know when the thread is up please. :D xxxx

Thanks KMD, very sweet of you to stay positive but I've lost the plot this weekend and am expecting a 3lb gain ! :eek: It's weigh in tomorrow so there's no way I will pull that back in 24 hours so have decided to write today off as well and start fresh tomorrow. I have already finished the biscuit tin this morning and am looking around the house for more treats ! :17729: I'm not going to bother writing a food diary today, there really is not point. I'm going to start a fresh week from tomorrow.

Anyway on a more positive note, well done hun on your 1lb loss, so happy for you ! :bliss:(The soup challenge thread will be up on the 10th :p)

Kay xx

Thanks KMD, very sweet of you to stay positive but I've lost the plot this weekend and am expecting a 3lb gain ! :eek: It's weigh in tomorrow so there's no way I will pull that back in 24 hours so have decided to write today off as well and start fresh tomorrow. I have already finished the biscuit tin this morning and am looking around the house for more treats ! :17729: I'm not going to bother writing a food diary today, there really is not point. I'm going to start a fresh week from tomorrow.

Anyway on a more positive note, well done hun on your 1lb loss, so happy for you ! :bliss:(The soup challenge thread will be up on the 10th :p)

Kay xx

Oh. Don't worry Kay, even if you have an off plan weekend I'm sure you will get straight back on it on Tuesday and the weight will come straight off! Don't worry! Mmm. Love biscuits and chocolate. Why is there so much temptation around us?! :cry:

Aww thanks Kay! A bit gutted it wasn't more but never mind! The 10th. Fab! I will start it on the 14th then and complete my week then in time for weigh in :D Thanks! xxxx

Morning Pixie, bunny's lost the plot today :eek: ! I need some of your Virgo perfectionism to keep me inline . :rolleyes:

Kay xx

Aw sorry love, i can't help with that, but if you need any filing done or rearranging of books/cd/dvd's i'm your girl lol :rolleyes:
I find it really hard when there is stuff in the house *hears everyone shout "don't keep it in the bloody house then!* but alas it still finds it's way into the house none the less, i do admire those with the will of steel but this lil pixie ain't one of em unfortunately!
Tomorrow is a new day sweetie xx

hey hun, sorry you're falling off the wagon a bit today. Its understandable after begin so good and seeing that gain on the scales. So annoying! I'm just glad its your WI tomorrow so you can get back into the zone again after and focus on a fab loss for next week! *big hugs*

What I will say though is that if you're having an off plan day today then ENJOY it, sounds daft but sometimes when I eat bad things now I eat it for the sake of it and just feel guilty without actually savouring it! xxx

What I will say though is that if you're having an off plan day today then ENJOY it, sounds daft but sometimes when I eat bad things now I eat it for the sake of it and just feel guilty without actually savouring it! xxx

100% agree with this. I had Friday and Saturday off plan, went out for a lovely meal, had a few drinks etc, but made sure I enjoyed every bit. If I end up with a STS I'll be delighted, but if it's a gain I'll have to remind myself that hubby and I thoroughly enjoyed our anniversary....

Get it out of your system today/tomorrow, then back in the saddle.

Hi Kay , don't stress bout tomorrow , enjoy your day today , then you can get wi out the way and start afresh ,
Hugs xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm back, I went out and bought a whole bag of chocolate, I'm halfway through it and I feel sick :eek:, I don't want it in the house tomorrow, thinking shall I throw it all in the bin ? what a waste of money...why did I do this ? :sigh:

Aww Kay hun, are you even enjoying it? I hate wasting stuff but if you know you can't resist and dont really want it then that might be the best option. I hate how the scale does this to you, I bet if you'd seen a loss when you weighed in at the gym you'd be still on plan. *bug hugs* xx

I'm back, I went out and bought a whole bag of chocolate, I'm halfway through it and I feel sick :eek:, I don't want it in the house tomorrow, thinking shall I throw it all in the bin ? what a waste of money...why did I do this ? :sigh:

Kay I know it doesn't help but I do exactly the same , all ok wen the scales are going in the right direction but a blip that seems undeserved and I go into human dustbin mode , or PAC MAN mode ,

Aww Kay hun, are you even enjoying it? I hate wasting stuff but if you know you can't resist and dont really want it then that might be the best option. I hate how the scale does this to you, I bet if you'd seen a loss when you weighed in at the gym you'd be still on plan. *bug hugs* xx

When its in the shop with all the Easter chocolate, it all looks so nice, you want to buy everything, I'm greedy so I shop with my eyes. When I came home I started going through them and it didn't feel as great as I thought, it was just ok. Now I feel sick, I was eating it more out of it being wasted if I didn't.

I don't understand myself, Pixie was spot on today, when I don't have it in the house, I really crave for it, when I go and get it, I don't want it, I'm gonna drive myself nuts, its crazy ! :banghead:

Kay I know it doesn't help but I do exactly the same , all ok wen the scales are going in the right direction but a blip that seems undeserved and I go into human dustbin mode , or PAC MAN mode ,

Thanks Vonnie, yep that pretty much sums it `I'm a human dustbin today ' :(. I know a lot of people must be thinking what is she complaining about she said she wanted a blow out day and yes that's right, I was looking forward to the chocolate, but I'm mad because I didn't enjoy it, so was it worth it ? Don't know if I'm making sense or giving you all a headache again !

Maybe I should just disappear :sad0071: .

Thanks Vonnie, yep that pretty much sums it `I'm a human dustbin today ' :(. I know a lot of people must be thinking what is she complaining about she said she wanted a blow out day and yes that's right, I was looking forward to the chocolate, but I'm mad because I didn't enjoy it, so was it worth it ? Don't know if I'm making sense or giving you all a headache again ! Maybe I should just disappear :sad0071: .
Your making complete Sence to me , I have days I think il have a treat but it doesn't stop as a treat and I scout around like a mad woman looking for more and I have purposely gone to the shops to buy chocolate and crisps , eaten then feel sick feel worse sbout myself cried, and on the circle goes,
But I know you will get wi out the way and you will pull it together ,

Don't dissapear Kay. Don't know if you've been on my diary today but have had a mahoooosive gain! I had exactly the same all last week really, was as sick as a dog with it all too. I feel a lot better now that I have weighed in and finally drawn that line. We all have times like this, it makes us human and its nice that there are others out there the same too. Hope you're not too hard on yourself and manage to get re focused soon. xxxxxxbig hugxxxxxx

When its in the shop with all the Easter chocolate, it all looks so nice, you want to buy everything, I'm greedy so I shop with my eyes. When I came home I started going through them and it didn't feel as great as I thought, it was just ok. Now I feel sick, I was eating it more out of it being wasted if I didn't.

I don't understand myself, Pixie was spot on today, when I don't have it in the house, I really crave for it, when I go and get it, I don't want it, I'm gonna drive myself nuts, its crazy ! :banghead:

Can you bung it into the back of your freezer? Like an emergency stash? That way you'll have it there for next time you want a bit, but you probably won't want it if that makes sense?

I think weeks of healthy eating has perhaps changed my tastebuds. I'm not going to say I don't like chocolate anymore, that's not true I do. But I think what's changed is my capacity to eat junk. I know before I would have got all that chocolate down me, but I've ate 2 and want to throw the rest of the bag in the bin :(. I bet you all think I'm mad :rolleyes:. I actually have begun to like the taste of fresh stuff like fruit. My aunt made some samosas the other day and all I could taste was the oil, it was nice, don't get me wrong but after using frylight for so long I can't handle greasy stuff anymore. So much for enjoying junk food. I'm seeing myself changing. I could eat a whole plate of deep fried stuff before.

Back