Kay's journey to health and happiness

I'm off to bed now everyone :nightf:, better put myself to sleep before I turn into miss stressyhead ahead of tomorrow weigh in :rolleyes:. Will report back tomorrow on my result. Hope 2 days on the Soup Challenge would have helped me a little. Night night everyone :).

Kay xx

Night Kay sleep well hun - good luck for WI I have a feeling its gonna be a good one :D

I shall increase my intake (in juice) - I shall make it my mission for the week hehe x

I'm off to bed now everyone :nightf:, better put myself to sleep before I turn into miss stressyhead ahead of tomorrow weigh in :rolleyes:. Will report back tomorrow on my result. Hope 2 days on the Soup Challenge would have helped me a little. Night night everyone :). Kay xx

Night night Kay
Sleep well Hun x
Il say good luck for tomorrow but I'm sure you will do fab xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning lovely Kay. Happy weigh day! Fingers crossed for you today - I hope the scales have a nice surprise in store for you :D xxx

Last edited:
Morning bunny!
Good luck for wi lovely :) xx

Popping in on my break looking for Kay - good luck lovely! Xx

Hi Kay - just popped in to check how ur WI went - I'm sure u've done well again - esp with the soup challenge - just about to have my soup lunchx

Hellooooo...Earth to Kay!? Come out, come out wherever you are :D xx

*pops in looking for kay*

Afternoon everyone :), so I tried to weigh myself this morning before going to group, but my scales kept flashing `L0' then it weighed me at ridiculous numbers. Turns out I wasn't aware my scales have been running on low battery this week. I remember Daz once mentioned, when that happens the scales can give you false readings. When I had my Chinese the next morning my scales showed a 2lb gain, but when I looked back I only had 8 syns for my meal out and I thought I made good food choices ...

... well I did because I lost 4.5lbs !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Yay ! :D Whose a happy bunny ! :bliss:

I seriously need to buy a new battery for my scales ! ;)

I think the loss has a lot to do with the gym, the water I've been drinking and the Soup Challenge, even though its only been 2 days, the fibre is keeping the pf by my side :p .

I am now 3.5 lbs away from my 4.5 stone award ! I hope to have that in the bag by next week ! :D

I've met my Easter Challenge too, I've lost 22lbs so far and if I didn't have that 3lb gain last week, that would have been 25lbs. Anyway I still have one more weigh in to go, yippee ! :p

I'm so so happy today, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it. I'm loving the soup challenge and after coming back from group today, I've already got a new batch of soup on the hob, loving my soups yum yum :).

Okay now for something different ...

EASTENDER'S SPOILER ALERT ! :p

Has someone died in Eastenders, or is about to ? Your probably thinking, what does this have to do with anything ? Well for the last 2 weeks we have had to move to a building further up the road to attend group, rather than the normal church hall we use. Turns out the Eastenders film crew have hired the Church for 2 weeks. I don't watch Eastenders myself, but my C revealed the whole plot that their filming to the group and some of the girls were really upset because they didn't want to know :giggle: I couldn't stop laughing. Well its a female that dies and they are filming her funeral. My C did mention the name of the character but whoopsie I forgot. Now if you all start shouting names at me I might remember ! :D

Hope your all having a smashing day ! Now will go and update my stats, will be back in a mo to reply to you all ;).

Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :), so I tried to weigh myself this morning before going to group, but my scales kept flashing `L0' then it weighed me at ridiculous numbers. Turns out I wasn't aware my scales have been running on low battery this week. I remember Daz once mentioned, when that happens the scales can give you false readings. When I had my Chinese the next morning my scales showed a 2lb gain, but when I looked back I only had 8 syns for my meal out and I thought I made good food choices ...

... well I did because I lost 4.5lbs !! :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: Yay ! :D Whose a happy bunny ! :bliss:

I seriously need to buy a new battery for my scales ! ;)

I think the loss has a lot to do with the gym, the water I've been drinking and the Soup Challenge, even though its only been 2 days, the fibre is keeping the pf by my side :p .

I am now 3.5 lbs away from my 4.5 stone award ! I hope to have that in the bag by next week ! :D

I've met my Easter Challenge too, I've lost 22lbs so far and if I didn't have that 3lb gain last week, that would have been 25lbs. Anyway I still have one more weigh in to go, yippee ! :p

I'm so so happy today, thank you everyone for your kind wishes and support, I really appreciate it. I'm loving the soup challenge and after coming back from group today, I've already got a new batch of soup on the hob, loving my soups yum yum :).

Okay now for something different ...

EASTENDER'S SPOILER ALERT ! :p

Has someone died in Eastenders, or is about to ? Your probably thinking, what does this have to do with anything ? Well for the last 2 weeks we have had to move to a building further up the road to attend group, rather than the normal church hall we use. Turns out the Eastenders film crew have hired the Church for 2 weeks. I don't watch Eastenders myself, but my C revealed the whole plot that their filming to the group and some of the girls were really upset because they didn't want to know :giggle: I couldn't stop laughing. Well its a female that dies and they are filming her funeral. My C did mention the name of the character but whoopsie I forgot. Now if you all start shouting names at me I might remember ! :D

Hope your all having a smashing day ! Now will go and update my stats, will be back in a mo to reply to you all ;).

Kay xx

Ohhhh myyyyy godddd!!!!! I haven't even finished reading the post yet because I'm so excited for you and had to say congratulations straight away!!!!! You're a star!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxx

Back