Kay's journey to health and happiness

That's the fighting spirit Kay, I'm sure it wont come to that though! Whatever you do though don't get on those dodgy scales you have at home on Monday!

I hope you enjoy yourself in spite of the food angst tomorrow, make the most of the time with your family, you're there for them not the food.

Right I'm calling it a night hun as absolutely shattered from my early start this morning. Take care and I'll pop in to see you again tomorrow xxxx

lol I got new batteries, my dad checked the scales their fine I'm weighing tom morning wish me luck ! xx

Yay ! Exciting for both of us tomorrow morning ! xx

Yes , now I'm getting nervous lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes , now I'm getting nervous lol

I still had syns and carbs in the week u did super, I'll be happy with 2lbs but I'm sure your figure will be grand ! xx

I still had syns and carbs in the week u did super, I'll be happy with 2lbs but I'm sure your figure will be grand ! xx

I'm not letting myself think too much about it , last week had knocked me a bit,

You'll have grand results my little angels. Good luck both im off to bed. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think I'm going to hit the pillow too Von, night night lovely and good luck for tomorrow. I will log on around 10am ok. Night night bubbly one.

Kay xx

Oh and thank you all of you for your lovely kind words of support, really means a lot to me. :)

Hugs Kay xx

Think I'm going to hit the pillow too Von, night night lovely and good luck for tomorrow. I will log on around 10am ok. Night night bubbly one. Kay xx

Ok Hun , good luck to you too :)
Sleep well sweetie xxxx

Great, I've just logged off and gone to the bathroom and TOTM fairy is here ! That's just flippin great ! grrrrr :( now looking forward to a big fat bloated tummy in the morning and water weight ! :mad: Tuesday's weigh in is going to be crap too, why do I even bother !

I'm going to bed.

Oh what a pain - but by Tuesday do u think u might have lost most of the water? Pls don't stress - easy for me to say - I know - but u've done so well on the soup challenge - it will show on the scales v soon - take carex

Great, I've just logged off and gone to the bathroom and TOTM fairy is here ! That's just flippin great ! grrrrr :( now looking forward to a big fat bloated tummy in the morning and water weight ! :mad: Tuesday's weigh in is going to be crap too, why do I even bother ! I'm going to bed.

Oh no hugs,
Xxx

Just read back and I can't say anything that hasn't been written far too eloquently by others so I shall leave you with one of these :bighug: and please don't stress bunny, life is for living, one day does not a ruined anything make :( you've done amazing, you concentrate on this 4.5st award that you want, but why don't you concentrate on the fact that you've nearly Lost 4.5st? That's incredible!! Why do we always look for the negatives in this dieting lark?
You are fab, be kinder to yourself sweetie xx

Morning everyone, Happy Easter :).

Well I weighed in this morning after doing my soup challenge for 7 days. The TOTM fairy came last night to sabotage my efforts. Aunt flow has been in full force and I woke up this morning looking 6 months pregnant with my bloat, didn't see the point in weighing but stepped on the bathroom scales anyway. I've lost 1lb :(, I'm hoping that's water weight which will come off next week, because the last time I did the soup challenge with Von, I lost 4.5 lbs. Anyway my official weigh in will still be Tuesday, this is just an early weigh in for the challenge results.

I am planning on having a day off plan today. I have to go to mums for our family Easter dinner. Its going to be syn carnage but I'm going to relax and enjoy myself instead of worrying. I won't do a food diary today, there's no point. I will be back on it from tomorrow on the Salad Challenge, hoping to lose some more lbs.

Hope your all having a lovely Easter. Will update my challenge thread now, catch up with you all in a bit. ;)

Kay xx

Last edited:
Happy Easter Kay :)
Hope your feeling ok this morning xxx

Happy Easter Von hunny :D and well done on your fab loss, so happy for you ! :p

Just read back and I can't say anything that hasn't been written far too eloquently by others so I shall leave you with one of these :bighug: and please don't stress bunny, life is for living, one day does not a ruined anything make :( you've done amazing, you concentrate on this 4.5st award that you want, but why don't you concentrate on the fact that you've nearly Lost 4.5st? That's incredible!! Why do we always look for the negatives in this dieting lark?
You are fab, be kinder to yourself sweetie xx

Awww thanks so much Pixie, you've made this bunny very very happy :). I hope you have a wonderful Easter ! :p

Hugs Kay xx

Back