Kay's journey to health and happiness

Oh hugs Kay and remember

image-2960518487.jpg

Ok Kay, whats happened? Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hope your ok hun - it sounds like you had a gain from your post. You said you expected it after food at your mums, I hope it wasn't as bad as it sounds. Whatever the result hun were here to spur you on for a good loss next week, especially as your doing your salad challenge. ((big hugs)) xx

Hello everyone, sorry for disappearing, I just needed some time to myself to process things in my head.

Yes I had a gain and yes after my huge dinner on the weekend I was expecting one but not 3lbs :cry:. More than the 3lbs, what's got to me the most is I won't be able to go away with my 4.5 stone award before my Operation which is next week. This is my last week on mins and next Tuesday my last weigh in, then I will be off for a whole month (May) recovering from my Op. I have to accept that I will go away next week maintaining my 4 stone off. That means when I resume SW in June I will have 3 stone left to lose to get to my target. If I had achieved my 4.5 stone award before going then it would have only been 2.5 stones to target. Anyway it is what it is, and I guess I should still be proud of keeping 4 stone off.

I will continue with the Salad Challenge this week, just because it will be healthy to do so for my body, bit like a detox before my Op, I'm not doing it for losses, as long as next week I am keeping off my 4 stone I will be happy.

I also remember when I had my pre-assessment for my operation 2 months back I was 1 stone heavier, I think the hospital staff will be happy to see I am 1 stone lighter, and this inturn will also help my recovery. So I do have something to be happy about. :)

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Bet you'll all be glad, no more miss stressyhead in May lol :D, I'll give you lot a month off ! hehe

Hope you've all had a lovely day and I will catch up on diaries soon.

Kay xx

Hello everyone, sorry for disappearing, I just needed some time to myself to process things in my head.

Yes I had a gain and yes after my huge dinner on the weekend I was expecting one but not 3lbs :cry:. More than the 3lbs, what's got to me the most is I won't be able to go away with my 4.5 stone award before my Operation which is next week. This is my last week on mins and next Tuesday my last weigh in, then I will be off for a whole month (May) recovering from my Op. I have to accept that I will go away next week maintaining my 4 stone off. That means when I resume SW in June I will have 3 stone left to lose to get to my target. If I had achieved my 4.5 stone award before going then it would have only been 2.5 stones to target. Anyway it is what it is, and I guess I should still be proud of keeping 4 stone off.

I will continue with the Salad Challenge this week, just because it will be healthy to do so for my body, bit like a detox before my Op, I'm not doing it for losses, as long as next week I am keeping off my 4 stone I will be happy.

I also remember when I had my pre-assessment for my operation 2 months back I was 1 stone heavier, I think the hospital staff will be happy to see I am 1 stone lighter, and this inturn will also help my recovery. So I do have something to be happy about. :)

Thank you all for your lovely messages. Bet you'll all be glad, no more miss stressyhead in May lol :D, I'll give you lot a month off ! hehe

Kay xx

Oh we will miss you Kay! You have done so well and you should be proud of yourself. I bet the hospital staff will notice a difference in you straight away. Try to focus on the positives and good luck with the salad challenge xx

Keep focusing on what you have achieved so far , you have done brilliant,
Once your fully recoved that target will soon be yours xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww kay, its got to be water, no way it can be 3 pound of fat. Really hope you're ok. As you said, you have to look at the positives and you've done fab, you really have xx

Kay xx

Glad to see you have come back to post Kay. Sorry you had a gain bigger than you were expecting ((hugs)). You processed well - yes its a gain but what you have also done is looked at the bigger picture. The hospital staff will be over the moon at your losses and you will recover quicker. The quicker you recover the quicker your back on minis.

Just look at your stickers on your signature hun - Slimmer of the Week 12 times, Slimmer of the Month 3 times and Groups Greatest Loser - they are achievements in themselves.

I know its like a kick in the teeth hun but you will get back on it as soon as your well again. Were proud of you and will be here for you when your able to get back to minis. Just keep smiling hun your doing so well xxx

Aww Kay I'm so sorry for you Hun, like Rae says it's gotta be water but it's a small consolation when you see that number on the scales. I'm so proud of you for seeing the bigger picture, sure the hospital staff will be hugely impressed too. Like Texty says look at all you've achieved, you're an inspiration. Gonna miss you loads while you're recovering but I know when you're all better you're gonna smash these last few stone xxx

Good luck for your op. Have just been browsing your recipe thread and all I can say is thank you x

Ah Kay it's horrible when the scales don't play ball. But you are right you need yo look at the bigger picture and you have done so well, you also know it could be from having such a big meal yesterday. Hugs x

Back