Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good luck for W.I

Morning Kay. Whatever the scales say hold ur head up high and do your best this week. You'll nail it!! Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chick:)
Hope it wasn't as bad as you were expecting and you got a nice surprise ,
Either was it's challenge day 1
So any tinsy loss is already quaking in it boots ,
Love ya xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone :), thank you for your lovely wishes.

I gained 1.5lbs but I'm ok with it after having a week off plan. I am starting my salad challenge today with Von so hopefully that should get my losses starting again. I had some sad news from my C, she is closing our group in a months time because our group is too small for her to continue and she has not been getting a lot of new members coming through the door even after advertising. She also runs 3 other groups and is busy with them but they are all evening groups and I don't want to join an evening group. My next nearest group is on Thursday mornings with a new C. Other members from my group that prefer mornings are going to join that group too so at least it will feel like there are some people that I know ;). I will still be at this group for one more month then we will have to change in June. The thing is my op is in June so I will probably join them later in July for Thursday morning weigh ins. I'm quite excited really, means I can eat on Friday and Saturday night and have enough days to pull back for a loss :D.

Anyway I'm off to the gym now to kick some butt :whacky068:, the sun is shinning and its a lovely day :p ! Hope to catch up with you all later ! Ciao :wavey: xx

Hey Kay,

Yay 1.5lbs is fab, considering you were looking at a 3lb gain! Good luck with the salad challenge this week and smash it at the gym today :) xx

Well done, 1.5 is fab for a week off and you thought u were looking at 3.

Its sad about your group but you might find some new motivation with the new one.

Enjoy the gym xx

Well done that's great. It might shake things up going to a new group

Well done that it was not as bad as expected xx

Afternoon everyone :), thank you for your lovely wishes. I gained 1.5lbs but I'm ok with it after having a week off plan. I am starting my salad challenge today with Von so hopefully that should get my losses starting again. I had some sad news from my C, she is closing our group in a months time because our group is too small for her to continue and she has not been getting a lot of new members coming through the door even after advertising. She also runs 3 other groups and is busy with them but they are all evening groups and I don't want to join an evening group. My next nearest group is on Thursday mornings with a new C. Other members from my group that prefer mornings are going to join that group too so at least it will feel like there are some people that I know ;). I will still be at this group for one more month then we will have to change in June. The thing is my op is in June so I will probably join them later in July for Thursday morning weigh ins. I'm quite excited really, means I can eat on Friday and Saturday night and have enough days to pull back for a loss :D. Anyway I'm off to the gym now to kick some butt :whacky068:, the sun is shinning and its a lovely day :p ! Hope to catch up with you all later ! Ciao :wavey: xx

Wow Kay 1.5 is a tiny loss I put more than that on in a day if I fall off plan,
The challenge will get rid of that plus more ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon everyone :), thank you for your lovely wishes.

I gained 1.5lbs but I'm ok with it after having a week off plan. I am starting my salad challenge today with Von so hopefully that should get my losses starting again. I had some sad news from my C, she is closing our group in a months time because our group is too small for her to continue and she has not been getting a lot of new members coming through the door even after advertising. She also runs 3 other groups and is busy with them but they are all evening groups and I don't want to join an evening group. My next nearest group is on Thursday mornings with a new C. Other members from my group that prefer mornings are going to join that group too so at least it will feel like there are some people that I know ;). I will still be at this group for one more month then we will have to change in June. The thing is my op is in June so I will probably join them later in July for Thursday morning weigh ins. I'm quite excited really, means I can eat on Friday and Saturday night and have enough days to pull back for a loss :D.

Anyway I'm off to the gym now to kick some butt :whacky068:, the sun is shinning and its a lovely day :p ! Hope to catch up with you all later ! Ciao :wavey: xx

1.5lbs is great, you will be rid of that in no time, sorry your group is closing, but at least you will get to see some of your friends at the other group xx

Oi oi bunny. Saw this little guy and thought of you :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1399385469.147124.jpg
Seems weird to say well done to a gain but it was dinky winky so yay to that :D xx

Well done for going and drawing that line now Kay, you'll double that off next week with the salad challenge. ;)

Back