Kay's journey to health and happiness

Going to have an early night tonight, back is hurting from gym, just need a good rest day tomorrow then back at the gym on Friday :). Night night lovelies catch u all tomorrow xx

Night night xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

TODAYS EATS

RED DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 2 :)

Breakfast -
Bran Flakes (hexb) semi skimmed milk (hea)

Snack -
x1 Apple
x1 Orange

Today at the Gym
Cardio
Rowing Machine 250 cals
Cross Trainer 30 cals
Treadmill 220 cals
TOTAL CALS BURNED = 500cals ;)

Lunch -
Egg Salad

Snack -
x1 bouillon savoury drink

Dinner -
Haddock with stir fry vegetables - 2 syns

View attachment 137019

Drinks -
x1 peppermint tea
x1 slimatee
x2 ginger tea
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 2 :)

Foods looking good on day 2 of the salad challenge! :DWell done! xxxx

Pops back looking for Kay xxx

Sorry hun, been out to my aunts today, just got in and am too tired to update, will do tomorrow, I can see from your diary you've had a Super Vonic day ! :D hehe xx

Haven't updated tonight been out and come back late, now too tired to type lol. Will update tomorrow, going to have an early night now, hope you've all had a fab day. Will catch up on diaries tomorrow. Night night :) xx

Sorry hun, been out to my aunts today, just got in and am too tired to update, will do tomorrow, I can see from your diary you've had a Super Vonic day ! :D hehe xx

Loving Super Vonic , loving it a lot :)

Evening everyone :),

I feel like I'm so behind on mins and diaries :rolleyes:. The truth is I have not been feeling too well these last few days. I'm still running around trying to get things done and taking care of my aunt at the same time. My operation is in 2 weeks time, I feel rushed and not enough time to do everything. Anyway at least I'm burning some calories. I had my docs appointment today and she has told me to take it easy at the gym so I will continue with my walks in the park for exercise.

I've had quite a productive day today, I done loads of shopping today. I went to Argos and bought a new George Foreman Grill which was on offer for less than half price :eek: bargain ! Can't wait to use it :p. Also managed to exchange my old `Kenwood Smoothie to go ' which I love using in the summer to make smoothies, I got a brand new one ! :) And my Phillips head phones (I listen to my music so loud lol) were faulty they didn't have the same one so they upgraded me to the next model :eek:, I feel so lucky today, feels like Christmas :D hehe xx

I'm too tired tonight, my back is hurting so will post my foodage from tomorrow. I am still doing the salad challenge and have updated my food on there :). I have bought plenty of new products which I can't wait to try tomorrow and make something new for my tea, I will be posting lots of pics too :D. I've just bought the new `Salted Caramel Green Tea ' from Tesco, (thanks Emma !) its divine :p ! I also purchased all the frylight flavours /garlic / butter / barbeque/ from Tesco, can't wait to try them all out on my new George Foreman grill ;).

I love love love ALDI :D will always shop there from now on, I saved soooo much ! I'm a happy bunny :bunnydance: . Anyway enough of my ramblings, think I need to go and rest my back now. I hope you all have a fab Friday ! I will catch up with you all tomorrow :).

Kay xx

Hope you are feeling better Kay. Sounds like today has been a lovely day full of bargains!

You've had a busy day :) I love aldi super bargains ,
Very wise to give the gym a miss you can still get loads of body magic doing your walks in the park,,
Yayyy to the bargains you got today , brilliant
Catch you tomorrow xxxx

Morning bunny :)
You sound lovely and upbeat Hun, a proper bunny hopper :)
Have a lovely weekend :D xx

Evening Kay hope your well. Just whizzing around diaries to catch up with everyone. Sounds like you had a bargain packed day yesterday whoop whoop x

Evening everyone, sorry I'm late :eek: lost track of time, my mum and sis were around, did lots of eating, feel like miss piggy :rolleyes:. Posting todays eats in a bit ...

TODAYS EATS

GREEN DAY

SALAD CHALLENGE DAY 5 :)

Breakfast -
Egg, Salad & Cheese(hea) in wm roll (heb)

IMG_0987.jpg

Lunch -
Red Kidney Bean Salad - free

IMG_0999.jpg

Dinner -
Philly Thai Green Quorn Chicken Curry with rice (hea)

IMG_0998.jpg

Dessert -
SW Recipe - Knickerbocker Glory 3.5 syns :D (Mums, mine and my sisters)

IMG_1001.jpg IMG_1002.JPG IMG_1003.jpg

(Peach slices, raspberries, ff fromage frais, vanilla essence, sweetener, nas ww jelly, aerosol cream light, crushed ginger nut biscuit )

Drinks -
x1 lemon zest tea
nas squash
2L of Water

TOTAL SYNS = 3.5 :party0011:

Back