Kay's journey to health and happiness

Well done for resisting the pizza :p that's pure will power ! I'm glad WW is working for you and you are enjoying it. You've been doing so well on your journey I'm sure you will be in the 9's soon hun. Good luck for Tuesday, I hope u have a super duper loss ! :D I'm a bit worried about Kirsty I hope she's ok, have u heard from her ? xx

Thanks Kay. I'm doing ok and feeling determined. You have done amazing on your journey!

Yes, I'm worried about Kirsty too and just hope the scales didn't give a nasty surprise yesterday. I not heard from her xx

OMG
How much have we to talk about tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sorry I missed you today Bunny Kay. Hope you're sunday wasnt too bad and not too uncomfortable. xxx

I know that's what I thought. I remember my C once saying if something is fat free does not mean its syn free, I bet that applies here :rolleyes:. Oh bother, when will we have a day when chocolate is syn free ? Choc shot it is then :sigh: . Thanks hun xx

If chocolate was syn free would be enjoy it as much..........................:rolleyes: I bet not, lol x

Morning Hun , hope your feeling ok, and not any pains from yesterday's increased activity xx

Missed u too - don't worry about replying to me - just lovely to have u back posting!! I'm ok - been away for the weekend - not been on plan but didn't go mad either - back to it in the morningxx

Glad your back onit Linda, I'm sure your gonna do fab hun :p xx

OMG
How much have we to talk about tomorrow lol

Vonnie we sure do :D, will catch up with u in a mo xx

Sorry I missed you today Bunny Kay. Hope you're sunday wasnt too bad and not too uncomfortable. xxx

Yay ! It the sunshine on my diary :D. I'm doing well thanks bubble, recovering slowly, hows u ? Did u have a nice weekend with your family ? :) xx

If chocolate was syn free would be enjoy it as much..........................:rolleyes: I bet not, lol x

Not sure about that Michelle, my food diary would read ... breakfast - chocolate, lunch - chocolate, dinner - chocolate :D hehe xx

Morning everyone :wavey:,

Think I've managed to catch up on diaries :p. I'm feeling much better as each day passes, I feel like my old self is coming back ;). I have had a chance to think and reflect over the weekend. My sister will be going back on the weekend, I should be fine alone from then on. I am walking around now and am able to sit easily . I have started exercising, just 10 min walk in the garden each day which is good for me. I will soon finish my antibiotic course and the meds will go down which I am happy about.

I have decided to start my Salad Challenge again from next Monday 30th June. I will be going back to group on Thursday 3rd July too. I weighed myself this morning and I am still maintaining at 11st 7lbs :), I hope I can stay that weight until my first weigh in on Thursday 3rd of July. I will then use the month of July to lose 7lbs and get me to 11 stones or even better in the 10's if I'm lucky :p. I know this all sounds good in theory but we all know life happens and things get in the way sometimes, so I can only hope and pray that things go to plan for me ;).

I will do a big salad shop at Asda on the weekend. This will be my last week off plan so going to enjoy it without going crazy . I can't seem to turn off my SW head, I still find myself wondering what syns are going into my mouth lol. Anyway I hope your all having a fab week. Since being off for my recovery so many of you have achieved new losses and awards, its so inspiring for me to read and has given me the motivation I needed to get back on plan.

Mini Goals

Before my Op when I achieved my 4.5 stone award, I said I will not set any mini goals just yet because I had to wait for my recovery. I am now able to do so and this is what I am aiming for :-

1) Monday 30th June - To start the Salad Challenge

2) Thursday 3rd July - first weigh in, returning after Op, hopeing to maintain at 11stone 7lbs

3) July Challenge - To lose 7lbs and get my 5 stone award :D

I think that should be enough to keep me busy :p, hope you all have a cracking week ! Catch up with u all soon, time for some rest ;) .

Kay xx

Morning everyone :wavey:,

Think I've managed to catch up on diaries :p. I'm feeling much better as each day passes, I feel like my old self is coming back ;). I have had a chance to think and reflect over the weekend. My sister will be going back on the weekend, I should be fine alone from then on. I am walking around now and am able to sit easily . I have started exercising, just 10 min walk in the garden each day which is good for me. I will soon finish my antibiotic course and the meds will go down which I am happy about.

I have decided to start my Salad Challenge again from next Monday 30th June. I will be going back to group on Thursday 3rd July too. I weighed myself this morning and I am still maintaining at 11st 7lbs :), I hope I can stay that weight until my first weigh in on Thursday 3rd of July. I will then use the month of July to lose 7lbs and get me to 11 stones or even better in the 10's if I'm lucky :p. I know this all sounds good in theory but we all know life happens and things get in the way sometimes, so I can only hope and pray that things go to plan for me ;).

I will do a big salad shop at Asda on the weekend. This will be my last week off plan so going to enjoy it without going crazy . I can't seem to turn off my SW head, I still find myself wondering what syns are going into my mouth lol. Anyway I hope your all having a fab week. Since being off for my recovery so many of you have achieved new losses and awards, its so inspiring for me to read and has given me the motivation I needed to get back on plan.

Mini Goals

Before my Op when I achieved my 4.5 stone award, I said I will not set any mini goals just yet because I had to wait for my recovery. I am now able to do so and this is what I am aiming for :-

1) Monday 30th June - To start the Salad Challenge

2) Thursday 3rd July - first weigh in, returning after Op, hopeing to maintain at 11stone 7lbs

3) July Challenge - To lose 7lbs and get my 5 stone award :D

I think that should be enough to keep me busy :p, hope you all have a cracking week ! Catch up with u all soon, time for some rest ;) .

Kay xx

Loving such a positive post! Sounds like you're in a great place mentally at the minute and ready to kick some serious Slimming World butt! Can I join you on the salad challenge on the 30th? I keep meaning to give it a go and it'd be great to do it alongside you!

I've no doubt you can get 7lbs off in July hun, that's going to be my target too for the month I think, we can do it together :)

So glad you're out and about in the garden and able to get up from bed, its too nice to be stuck in. Have a nice rest and talk later hopefully xx

Evening Kay! Glad to hear you are recovering and planning how to get back on plan !

Back