Kay's journey to health and happiness

Thanks for the welcome. This is a very busy thread but everyone is lovely and supportive, a super bunch of people you have around you. I don't have an actual diary at the moment, haven't yet had the time or really felt the need but maybe I will at some point. We started out both around the same weight, so I'm hoping I can follow in your footsteps to lose my weight. Have a lovely evening x

You will do it hun :p you have done amazing so far. The support on mins is amazing and I could not have done it alone, mins is a huge reason as to why I kept going. You will get so much inspiration and motivation on here. Whenever I have slipped up in the past, its my friends on here that have supported me and helped me get back on track. I know you will go on to do the same and get the same love and support. Do let me know when you start your diary, I will be one of the first to sub, looking forward to it :D. xx

Evening Kay, it's raining here boooo! :-( so you're not the only one with pants weather!! Lol x

It's sunny where Sheila is, she stole the sun, boo ! :D lol . Poor Alfie couldn't go for an evening walk. How have u been hun ? xx

Thanks for the welcome. This is a very busy thread but everyone is lovely and supportive, a super bunch of people you have around you. I don't have an actual diary at the moment, haven't yet had the time or really felt the need but maybe I will at some point. We started out both around the same weight, so I'm hoping I can follow in your footsteps to lose my weight. Have a lovely evening x

Aww thanks for the Reputation Comment hun ;) that's really sweet of you .

Kay xx

I'm not the best when there's grey skies outside, makes me want to reach for my biccys and coffee :D ...lol what are we like, any excuse to eat ! xx

The wet stuff has just arrived here, it's bouncing off the conservatory roof and sounding very loud. Luckily I got the washing in as it was looking very dark - thanks for the (unintentional) warning lol. I actually don't mind too much, as my water butts are empty as it's been so hot and the garden really needs a good drink. :eek:

Hey hun :), yep I've decided to start a new thread for it, the current one seems to have got lost in translation, I want to re write it with a proper contents page, so new people can join too. Most of it will be from the current thread but in a more organised fashion. I will have it up on Saturday 28th June, this weekend, I will be working on it each day and will have to take rest breaks in between but I should be fine. For now I will post the list of names joining on Monday on the current thread. Once the new one goes up on Saturday I will get the mods to remove the old one so there is no confusion ;). Hope your still with me :D .

Kay xx

Wow ur back on a mission now Kay - look out everyone LOL!! I'll look forward to reading the new thread - glad ur doing it bit by bit - don't overdo things chickxx

It's sunny where Sheila is, she stole the sun, boo ! :D lol . Poor Alfie couldn't go for an evening walk. How have u been hun ? xx

I've been good thanks, glad to be sat down now and almost ready for my bed!! Lol. Alfie's had 2 walks today so he's not missed out lol xx

Hey hun I will send the pm regarding the challenge to you on Saturday because I am still updating the thread and it should be ready for Saturday hopefully . Speak soon ;) xx

That is fine Kay, whenever you're ready. Your rest is more important than anything at the mo. Well done on the 30min walk today btw, you're doing great hun xxx

Aww thanks for the Reputation Comment hun ;) that's really sweet of you . Kay xx

I haven't been able to work out how to give reputation. I also think someone has given me rep but not sure who? Can some nice person explain it to me please? :D

[QUOTE
I haven't been able to work out how to give reputation. I also think someone has given me rep but not sure who? Can some nice person explain it to me please? :D[/QUOTE]

Took me a while to work it out but it's dead easy. Over on the left hand side, underneath your stats bit but scroll down to the bottom, there is a black star, you click on that and a box to type in pops up. Hope that helps :)

[QUOTE
I haven't been able to work out how to give reputation. I also think someone has given me rep but not sure who? Can some nice person explain it to me please? :D

Took me a while to work it out but it's dead easy. Over on the left hand side, underneath your stats bit but scroll down to the bottom, there is a black star, you click on that and a box to type in pops up. Hope that helps :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks - I've been trying to work that out myself - will be busy for a little while now dishing out rep comments!! If I do it fast will it count as Body Magic?? :rolleyes:

Hey hun :), yep I've decided to start a new thread for it, the current one seems to have got lost in translation, I want to re write it with a proper contents page, so new people can join too. Most of it will be from the current thread but in a more organised fashion. I will have it up on Saturday 28th June, this weekend, I will be working on it each day and will have to take rest breaks in between but I should be fine. For now I will post the list of names joining on Monday on the current thread. Once the new one goes up on Saturday I will get the mods to remove the old one so there is no confusion ;). Hope your still with me :D .

Kay xx

Yep I definitely agree with ya. Think it'll be a lot less confusing for people looking for your challenge when you're the original poster too! ;) Looking forward to seeing the revised version. Take it easy though hun and don't rush or put too much pressure on yourself to get it all done. Can't wait to get my head around it though and get planning my salads. We're all going to do so well, sounds like we've got quite a few people doing it together which will be great support wise. Wonder if it'll be like the soup one by the end where I can't look at a salad after for several weeks, haha! :p:D xxx

[QUOTE

Took me a while to work it out but it's dead easy. Over on the left hand side, underneath your stats bit but scroll down to the bottom, there is a black star, you click on that and a box to type in pops up. Hope that helps :)[/QUOTE]

Aww thank you hun, I've got it now! xx

Plus the lovely Kay has just given me a wonderful reputation message yay! So I know how that works too. Thank you Kay for your lovely words :) Am blushing now lol! :D xxx

Was going to stay on for a bit longer to reply to posts, but my eyes keep closing while trying to type, must be the meds :rolleyes:, think I will have an early night. Hope you all have a nice evening and catch up with u all tomorrow. Night night ;) xx

Pipkin-sleeping-300x199.jpg Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Took me a while to work it out but it's dead easy. Over on the left hand side, underneath your stats bit but scroll down to the bottom, there is a black star, you click on that and a box to type in pops up. Hope that helps :)

Plus the lovely Kay has just given me a wonderful reputation message yay! So I know how that works too. Thank you Kay for your lovely words :) Am blushing now lol! :D xxx[/QUOTE]

Someone gave me some too but I can't tell who, though I can hazard a guess. Whoever it was thanks :)

Was going to stay on for a bit longer to reply to posts, but my eyes keep closing while trying to type, must be the meds :rolleyes:, think I will have an early night. Hope you all have a nice evening and catch up with u all tomorrow. Night night ;) xx

View attachment 143553 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Night Kay, sleep well :)

Plus the lovely Kay has just given me a wonderful reputation message yay! So I know how that works too. Thank you Kay for your lovely words :) Am blushing now lol! :D xxx

Someone gave me some too but I can't tell who, though I can hazard a guess. Whoever it was thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Actually I'm not sure whether it was Kay lol! It was from this thread though. So yes, thanks from me too, whoever it was. I can't find it now though :( Oh well I'll have a proper look tomorrow.

View attachment 143553 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Night night sleepy bunny, sweet dreams xxxx

Been reading bout reputation , I've no idea what this is , not seen it on my phone , feel left out now :(
Lol
I don't even know how to give likes,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back