Kay's journey to health and happiness

Good Morning bouncy bunny Kay :)

Today will be a good one, I am on a positive high this morning. Bouncing along with the bunny :D
Have a brilliant day hun x

Morning hun :p day 4 yay ! let's do this ! Felling super positive for all of us. Glad your feeling the positive vibes too :). Hope we all have a fab day ahead ! :D

Kay xx

Bleurgh hehe ;) I'm so glad to see you are healing well and on the mend poppet :) xx

What is the meaning of Bleurgh ? lol are you back on the `pixie's taking some timeout plan ? ' :p

Kay xx

Morning lovely :) super good, bunny is on the mend. Got my consultation appointment with the surgeon in 2 weeks, fingers crossed it all goes well. Sorry I've not had a chance to catch up on your diary yet hun, how have u been lately ?

Kay xx

Ahhhhh that's fab, roll on the next 2 weeks :) I'm doin ok, one of the people I support asked me if I'd lost weight yesterday, my answer was....oh a little bit. Why do we do that? Lol xx

Ahhhhh that's fab, roll on the next 2 weeks :) I'm doin ok, one of the people I support asked me if I'd lost weight yesterday, my answer was....oh a little bit. Why do we do that? Lol xx

Yay ! Well done on the complement hun, :p you have done amazingly well. I'm sure there is a noticeable change since when you started and your now receiving some lovely compliments for it, makes it all worthwhile doesn't it ? :):)

Kay xx

Yay ! Well done on the complement hun, :p you have done amazingly well. I'm sure there is a noticeable change since when you started and your now receiving some lovely compliments for it, makes it all worthwhile doesn't it ? :):)

Kay xx

It is nice bit I don't do complements, lol I just brush them off. I was wearing a smaller top so maybe that's why she noticed cos it fit better xx

It is nice bit I don't do complements, lol I just brush them off. I was wearing a smaller top so maybe that's why she noticed cos it fit better xx

Oh RR you mustn't brush them off lol :p accept them with graciousness and kindness, your so worthy of them hun, start believing in yourself . :D

Kay xx

Oh RR you mustn't brush them off lol :p accept them with graciousness and kindness, your so worthy of them hun, start believing in yourself . :D

Kay xx

Last time, I lost 8 stone and you can imagine it was a vast difference, I was the same then. Yeah I've lost a bit....8 bloody stone, lol xx

Morning everyone :wavey:,

Happy Thursday ! :p I'm just off out for my morning walk, hope it doesn't rain, then off to Asda for my food shop. I hope to be back on later. Hope you all have a smashing day ! :D

Kay xx

lol Michelle :D do you post that on everyone's diary ? I remember you posted the same about portion sizes on Stevie's . I generally stop eating when I'm full, its taken me years to master it, hence the gain before slimming world. One thing is for sure if I wasn't full I could never sleep with a rumbling tummy and I sleep well ;), so all is good in the bunny household. I'm getting lots of fibre and protein in my diet which helps sustains my blood sugar levels and stops any ridiculous carby cravings. So yes not much junk food to be seen on my diary these days, just healthy balanced meals :) and those plates might not look big on camera, but I never compromise on salad, the more mounds of it on my plate the better :D.

Kay xx

Ha, ha, maybe I just eat a lot & expect people to eat the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Afternoon Kay... How's your back today? Xx

Hello lovely I'm find thanks just back from my walk, about to post something yummy and interesting on my diary, watch this space ... :p xx

Good afternoon everyone :D,

Oh I am a hippity hoppity bunny today , yes I am ! :bliss: The sun is shinning and its glorious outside ! :p Can you tell I'm in a good mood ! :)

I went for my walk in the park, oh it was lovely. Made myself a lovely drink to take with me to keep me hydrated. I have already drank 1.5 litres yay ! It does help when its so bloody hot !

I've got my juicer and blender out, to make some yummy drinks in this hot weather. Got the ice on the ready too :p. I have a book that has really inspired me and got me into the mood to make some lush summer drinks , called `200 juices & smoothies '. I love my book, I love my book, I love my book, hehe ! :D

I am posting some pictures of some of the drinks in the book, just a quick snap shot, so you'll all understand why this bunny is going bananas ! :p I believe for SW some of them would have syns because its blended fruit, I haven't worked them out yet, but this is just a few pics . :)

IMG_1100.JPG My book .

IMG_1101.JPG tomato, apple and basil juice

IMG_1102.jpg grapefruit and orange juice

IMG_1103.jpg pear, kiwi and lime juice

IMG_1104.jpg summer strawberry juice

IMG_1105.jpg carrot, chilli and pineapple juice

IMG_1106.jpg Blackberry, apple and celeriac juice

IMG_1109.jpg summer berry smoothie

IMG_1110.jpg marbled peach milkshake

IMG_1111.jpg strawberry and soya smoothie

IMG_1112.jpg banana and chocolate smoothie

Oh, the summer berry smoothie looks amazing!! xx

Oh, the summer berry smoothie looks amazing!! xx

Oh I love berries PS, and I love smoothies, may tweak some of them though with ff stuff to make it more SW friendly and less calorific. :p xx

Yummmmm - banana and chocolate smoothy, but as you said, not SW friendly :(

Oh its not too bad Mandy, it can be tweaked :p. I love all the pics I posted, I could drink all of them ! :D hehe greedy bunny I am ;).

Kay xx

Yep, that's the one I have my eye on too ;)

They look so yummy, I wish someone could make them all for me ! :D But I'm eating a watermelon right now lol xx

Back