Think it's my bed time Hun,
Il catch you tomorrow to tell you how hosp went ,
Night sis xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it's my bed time Hun,
Il catch you tomorrow to tell you how hosp went ,
Night sis xxx

Me too Vonnie, night night lovely ..........oh and I counted 7 apples today :eek: fell from my tree in the garden, too many apples Vonnie :eek: xx

Oooh that's almost enough for a fruit pie lol

I'm allergic to fruit pie :9529::sign0137: night night Vonnie xx

Morning Kay, I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted yesterday, but I know you'll bounce back, after all you are a bunny :bunnydance: :D You know we're all behind you, take care :hug99: Xx

Morning Kay. I've just caught up. Sorry to read that things didn't go too well yesterday. It must be hard putting everything on hold like this. You can't say you haven't achieved though hun as that's really not true. I think you're allowed a little blip as you are bound to be feeling p'd off but you have many friends on here waiting in the background to pick you back up should you start to fall. I don't think you will need us however cos you are an amazing and strong person who will soon bounce back! They don't call you bunny for nothin do they? :D

I'm sending you some hugs hun and hoping you feel a bit brighter today xxxx

Good morning Kay, I am so sorry that you didn't get the news you wanted from the hospital. Just to let you know that you are surrounded by love from all your friends old and new and as they rightly said you will bounce back. You are such a strong challenge leader and have helped us all considerably. I for one wouldn't have lost weight without you. You would make a FANTASTIC consultant. So have a good think about it xx Love HN :grouphugg:

Morning Kay! Sorry to hear that things didn't go as expected yesterday and you might need some more surgery. After recent experiences with my dad I've just learnt to not expect too much and just and try and go with the flow. Easier said than done I know! We're all here for you and I think you would make a brilliant consultant (only if it fits around everything else going on in your life right now). You're enthusiasm is infectious, you're motivation skills are amazing and anyone would be very lucky to have you spurring them on all the way to target. You're an inspiration in that you've had a really tough time this year and yet you've come so far in your own journey let alone all the effort you've put in to help others with theirs. Big hugs to you, hope you're feeling a bit brighter today.

Afternoon hun bun

Evening everyone, sorry I'm late :(. My sister called me this morning it was her day off, she said lets go shopping and dragged me to cheer me up she knew I was down about my appointment. Bad idea :( I ended up spending £50 on sale stuff which I can't return back and when I came home I tried the stuff on, only less then half look good on me. I obviously think I'm smaller then I am. I don't care what anyone says but the truth is I am FAT ! :cry::cry: Nothing looks good on me. I can see all my lumps and bumps, its horrible ! :mad: I hate clothes shopping ! I hate it ! It's pissed me off so much that I've decided I want to change my target ! I will still be FAT at 10 stone, I'm going back to my original choice of 9 stones ! My arms and my stomach are ridiculous compared to the rest of my body which is much smaller. I can even fit into some 12's but they get stuck on my arms and wont go down ! Even some 14's are tight on my bloody arms ! grrrrrrrr If I buy a size 16 then my arms are fine but it swings around my flippin waist which can fit into a 12 ! What a bloody joke my body has become ! And shall I tell you all why this has happened ?? This has happened because I haven't been allowed to go GYM !!

This is why I am MAD at the hospital and the whole situation. I have had to stay away from exercise for ages and now my body is all out of proportion ! If I had been allowed, I would have worked with a trainer on my problem areas so that when I get to target, I would have a nice flat stomach and toned arms. I have spoken to the trainer at the gym, and for the arms I need to do weights which my surgeon says I am not allowed to do ! :cry:. I am fed up of resting. I have got a bloody good mind to join the gym again tomorrow !

Sorry for rant peeps :(, thank you for all your lovely posts today I will reply to them soon. I normally allow everyone one day off in the week from the challenge if they need it, I have taken today as my day off from the challenge, I really needed it :( we ate out and I wasn't able to do my water intake for the challenge. I will be back on it tomorrow promise. I don't think I'm going to go clothes shopping ever again ! Not until I get to 9 stone ! :mad:

I'm going to the challenge thread now, to see how everyone is doing, I better put my smiley face back on :), catch u all in a bit.

Kay xx

Last edited:
Right I've changed my target on my stats to 9 stone and my target date back to Christmas this year, now I just need to tell my C ! grrrrrrrr :mad: xx

Back