Kay's journey to health and happiness

Have a lovely day, I hope your aunt is ok x

Sounds like a lovely day Kay, enjoy the weather if you can!

Morning Kay, happy Thursday. Almost the weekend! :) xx

Morning. Kay

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning hun, guess you did decide to stay over at your Aunts. Hope it was a lovely evening. Did you get the overnight storms? I love a good crash bang storm myself but being awake did mean I felt extra hungry!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning lovely Kay. Just popping by to wish you a hoppy (hehe, get it?) Friday xx

images

Afternoon everyone :wavey:,

I'm back ! :D I had a lovely day at my aunts yesterday, it was great catching up with her, my sister joined us later in the evening and we both stayed over. We all went to bed really late last night, chatting into the early hours, as you do :p. Omg, did you all hear the storms last night ? :eek: :eek: :eek: Well at least its made way for some lovely hot weather today, but its sooooo hot !

This is all I've done since coming back lol ...

cool bunny - YouTube :D:D:D

...Kathryn, you should try this for Alfie boy ! :giggle:

Well I'm just going to go over to the challenge thread for a quick catch up, then I'm off out for my 1 hour walk for the challenge. I am very proud to say that I stuck with my salads yesterday at my aunts house and didn't join in with them with the naughties :p.

Hope your all having a hippity hoppity Friday ! Will catch up with you all later ! Adios :D .

Kay xx

Well done on sticking with your salads!!!

Back