Kay's journey to health and happiness

I replied on your diary hun, but just going to add, TOTM has thrown me off this week too :rolleyes: gutted and not expecting a lot tomorrow, but hope it catches up next week for both of us and we have a fabby loss :D. Kay xx

Thanks Kay,
I hope so too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afternoon Kay, just popping by to say hi and hope you're enjoying your weekend! X

Sorry I missed u yesterday hun, wasn't on much, and was resting my back. Hope you had a lovely weekend too :):).

Kay xx

Hi Kay, hope your early night did the trick for you. Enjoy last day of Challenge, bet you've done great!
Ps. Last nights dinner was fab and everyone enjoyed it, except hubby moaned that there are no leftovers for today lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey L :D, I'm glad dinner went down a treat with everyone ! I hope there was enough left for you in the end :p. The Bombay potatoes make a lovely filling for sandwiches the next day, with some chutney on the side, nom nom. :)

Kay xx

Morning Kay - hope your feeling better today. Have a lovely Sunday, im doing my usual taxiing grrr x

Afternoon hun, hope you've been having a nice chilling Sunday :):) xx

...:eek::eek::eek: what happened to the weather ?? ... it's proper chucking it outside ! :badmood:Lightning, thunder, the works . :rolleyes: Hope it clears up tomorrow, how will I do my walk :sigh:. Oh no its proper biccy and coffee weather too, my weakness :( bunny stay away from those biscuits, hide ! :hide:

It cleared up here Kay! It might be alright in a bit ^^

It cleared up here Kay! It might be alright in a bit ^^

...just a quick question for you. Do you know how many accounts someone can have on mins using a different username ? Its an interesting question if you think about it ;).

...just a quick question for you. Do you know how many accounts someone can have on mins using a different username ? Its an interesting question if you think about it ;).

I have no idea, I'm assuming it's 1, but why would you want more then one anyways?

Also, I'm not sure how to take this... xD

Sounds like a lovely day Kay, enjoy the weather if you can!

Sorry just catching up on posts, sorry I missed this. Hope your doing well Rubs and have had a lovely weekend too :):).

Kay xx

I have no idea, I'm assuming it's 1, but why would you want more then one anyways?

Also, I'm not sure how to take this... xD

It happens a lot on some social networking sites, just wanted your opinion on it that's all. Think nothing more of it .

Morning Kay - hope your aunt was ok

Sorry I'm late catching up on posts. My aunt is much better thanks Mandy. I've not had a great day myself, my back has been playing up. I hope you've had a fab weekend. Will try and catch up on your diary in a mo. Hope your mum is feeling better ;).

Kay xx

It happens a lot on some social networking sites, just wanted your opinion on it that's all. Think nothing more of it .

ok ^^ well, like I said, I don't see the point... If people feel they need it, I feel sad for them, because obviously they are missing something in the contacts they already have on or offline.
I personally like coming on this forum and reading things, because it gives me ideas and makes me feel more sure about what I'm doing. Your diary is one of the first things I read posts in and you seem like a nice person, so I like following it ^^ Obviously you don't know me, but I hope you don't mind!

How's your day been kay? Xx

Hey RR :), I'm ok thanks, just struggled a bit with my coffee and biccys :rolleyes:, its what I call coffee and biccy weather :p, well that's my excuse anyway. It's been chucking it down here in London, thunder storms and all. How has your day been hun ?

Kay xx

Back