Kay's journey to health and happiness

Morning bunny! Pictures look gorgeous and sounds like you had a lovely day...yay :D xx

Omg Kay, am loving the pics, especially of Ali Pali! It has brought back such lovely memories of my childhood as my parents had a stand at the exhibitions there and we used to go each year and have our week hol in London at the same time. We stayed at the strand palace hotel and I used to flippin love it :D

Oh Lordy, those cakes look nom nom too! Think I'd have been trying one of each :D Glad you had a lovely day. What you up to today? Me being lazy again :rolleyes:

Only a week to go until September ;) xx

Afternoon everyone :) thank you for your lovely messages. Just a quick flying visit from me, my family just found out last night my cousins are coming from America tomorrow for hols and will be staying with us until the 9th September :eek:. There will be zero chance of me getting back on plan now :eek:, lots of sight seeing to be done and food to be had. I wont be able to start my salad challenge now either :(. Oh deary me I am going to be one huge pregnant bunny by the end of this all !

untitled101.png Me after my cousins would have left with 4 chins ! :eek:

I will probably need to eat salad leaves for the rest of my life to shed the weight ! :sigh:

imagesKK67UIXY.jpg

Hope to catch you all soon, got to scramble now and get loads of work done before they arrive, house needs a proper spring clean ! Hope you all have a lovely weekend ! :)

It's bye from the flying bunny for now ! ;)

pumpkin-binkies.jpg

Kay xx

Oh wow, exciting times ahead , enjoy catching up with family , septembers a good month to start,
Take care sis xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww the kitty is so cute, and that cafe looked amazing too! Don't worry about the scales, you deserved to let your hair down and have a treat :) Hope your back is feeling a bit better xxx

Loving the photos Kay. I've never actually been to Alexander Palace, something I really should rectify in the not too distant future, it looks lovely. I smiled about Felix, he looked so cute. Your food pics just made me drool.... delicious looking, especially those desserts/cakes. Glad to see you are getting out and enjoying yourself. Sounds like you're going to be busy in the next couple of weeks, just enjoy it, you'll have plenty of time to get back on plan once your visitors have left. Hope you're feeling well now :)

Thank you everyone, again change of plan :eek:. I have decided I can't carry on like this, I feel sick from all the food and will explode :(. Now its just eating for the sake of eating and its getting silly. I will entertain but I'm going to challenge myself to eat healthy and surely I can manage a salad for lunch even if I am going out in the evening, maybe I'm just making excuses. I have decided to join The Salad Challenge tomorrow and give it my best shot. My cousins will not be with me everyday so I can try and be good on the days they are not here rather than write the whole week off :rolleyes:. Even if I maintain while they are here I will be happy. I'm going to take it a day at a time and see how I go.

The other news is I have my doctors appointment on Tuesday morning, he will let me know if I can return to the gym, fingers crossed I hope so :sigh:.

Anyway night night everyone, I will catch up with you all tomorrow ;).

Kay xx

sleeping_bunny-t2.jpgZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ! xx

Hi Kay, loved your pics, I bet you had the cake with a carrot on it. :D Like you said Kay, the times your not with your cousins you can have some salads, surely that counts for something, limiting potential damage. :( I hope it's good news at the docs, even if it's gentle exercise cause I know how annoyed you are :mad: Take care Bun. :hug99: X

I finally got to have the Cherry Cheesecake Kay but I only had Tesco own brand quark and its a bit softer than the other Quark that I sometimes get, so it collapsed a bit. Tasted just as yummy though, just didn't look quite as tidy as yours. :rolleyes:

Evening Kay hope your day has been good chick. Ive had a really greedy day grrrrrrrrrr choccy cravings are really bad this week x

Kay's journey to health and happiness.

Morning Bunny. Hope you're feeling good today after your first Salad day. Have a good one hun?

Good luck at your doc appointment today, really hope he gives you the go ahead for *gentle* exercise to resume! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry I've been AWOL Kay, but I've decided to come back now :D

Just a quick post to say hello, I will catch up properly later. Hope you are okay xxx

Back