Kay's journey to health and happiness

Vonnieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hug99: thanks lovely, I miss you :). I so hope you can do the Soup challenge with us soon, it would be great to have Super Vonic on board with us again. Good luck for your next weigh in, what day are you weighing now, has it changed ? xx

Hi sis , I don't know when to wi tbh I'm trying not to stress about the number in the scales and just get my head in a good place ,so I might try fortnightly or if I can last that long monthly wi, as the fluctuation from week to week is driving me mad

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi sis , I don't know when to wi tbh I'm trying not to stress about the number in the scales and just get my head in a good place ,so I might try fortnightly or if I can last that long monthly wi, as the fluctuation from week to week is driving me mad

Yep I know what you mean, if I wasn't at group then I would prefer fortnightly weigh ins too. I've never had 4 really good weeks, it seems to be 1 really good week, 2 sts weeks or a gain and then a small loss. At the end of the day like you say, it averages out at the end of the month, you need to do what works best for you xx

When I see a gain or even a STS when I've been good it's knocks me , and as much as I try not to let it get to me it does ,

When I see a gain or even a STS when I've been good it's knocks me , and as much as I try not to let it get to me it does ,

I know I'm exactly the same, but I think like we said we need to start looking at monthly losses overall. That's why the monthly challenges Sheila does are good because you can view your losses over a month on the spreadsheet :). Have you signed up for the October one ? I put myself down for 7lbs. I would like to lose 7lbs for the next 3 months ideally, so 1.5 stone by xmas ;). What are your goals for end of the year hun ? xx

I know I'm exactly the same, but I think like we said we need to start looking at monthly losses overall. That's why the monthly challenges Sheila does are good because you can view your losses over a month on the spreadsheet :). Have you signed up for the October one ? I put myself down for 7lbs. I would like to lose 7lbs for the next 3 months ideally, so 1.5 stone by xmas ;). What are your goals for end of the year hun ? xx

No I've not joined ,
Not really thought bout any goals but I'd be happy with a stone off , but the way it's been going I think that in itself is a challenge

No I've not joined ,
Not really thought bout any goals but I'd be happy with a stone off , but the way it's been going I think that in itself is a challenge

My C was saying in group today that there are 12 weeks left to xmas, with 1lb a week that's 12lbs, nearly a stone, it can be done hun. I know you'll do it. Is it because of the full time hours at work and your health, is that slowing you down do you think ? xx

My C was saying in group today that there are 12 weeks left to xmas, with 1lb a week that's 12lbs, nearly a stone, it can be done hun. I know you'll do it. Is it because of the full time hours at work and your health, is that slowing you down do you think ? xx

I think it is having an effect on it , I need to get organised with my lunches , I used to take fruit salads so need to get chopping every night and get sorted lol

Evening Kay congrats on an brill loss hun I knew you would crack it :D:D:D The bunny is back for sure x

Thanks Sheila :D, I'm over the moon, its been a long time coming and when you've gained over a stone, you sure appreciate every pound :rolleyes:. They were talking lots about Christmas at group today, for a moment I nearly had a tear in my eye, I was supposed to be a target by then :( and new me was supposed to emerge for 2015, but looks like it will be Easter 2015 more like. Well I guess bunnies do come out in Easter :p:p xx

I think it is having an effect on it , I need to get organised with my lunches , I used to take fruit salads so need to get chopping every night and get sorted lol

lol were reading minds again, I just wrote about fruit on your diary. Are you doing that ESP stuff on me again sis ? :D xx

lol , I know ,
Yea I'm sending vibes , God help you

haha ! :party0048: Now you've got me worried ... is it about apples ? :D xx

I'm not 11 stone Pixie, I wish lol, I was 12st 3lbs last week, I lost 4lb today so I'm now in the 11's weighing 11stone 13lb, just managed to get in there. Just over a month ago I got down to 10,10 :( and got my 5.5 stone award, then I gained over a stone and am now back at 4 stone :(, got a long climb ahead but I'm starting to undo the damage xx

Oh balls! Please excuse me while I move my foot from my mouth :( sorry Hun I read it wrong, you're still doing fantastic! Xx

Oh balls! Please excuse me while I move my foot from my mouth :( sorry Hun I read it wrong, you're still doing fantastic! Xx

lol no worries hun, you were right, I am in the 11's just not 11 stone, though you made the bunny very happy for a moment imagining it :D, its good to dream :p xx

Well done on the loss!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Fab loss so pleased for the lovely Bunny :D

Aww thanks so much Shelley I really appreciate it, the soups are helping :p. I know you don't have a diary but I tried to pm you but it wouldn't let me :confused: is your inbox full hun ? xx

Back