kaz`s diary

:party0019:

Yayyy Kaz - well done on another 4lbs off. Don't feel daft about crying, reaching any milestone is immense and very emotional, I cried when I got into my first pair of size 10 trousers - in tesco's changing room no less, but it was something I never thought would happen again, so cry away (happy tears of course) and feel proud of all your amazing achievements.

have a good day and hope all the crap goes away soon

xxxx

smile_congrats.gif

Kaz, im so very pleased to hear that at the end of a rough week, you shed another 4lbs! Woohoo! AND less than 100 to go!! thats gotta feel that much better on the inside!

i'm so proud of you...and i hope that you have a better week, next week!

Oh well done Kaz.
Really proud of you.
Don't worry about your wingeing,that's what mini's is here for.
what's more you don't winge v much at all. spend quite a lot of time giving your slf an unjustified hard time for wingeing,but not much actual wingeing.
So this is an official request: Pease go easy on your self. you are doing fine,you are really determined, & full of fight, but not a moaner!

week 14
day 2

thanks jane and everyone else
still having a few probs here
mainly financial, but i am not the type to stick my head in the sand and hope it goes away
i worry and have sleepless nights and get upset
silly but thats me

yesterday went soso
dentist was great she fixed my tooth, looking at it now you would never thought it was broken
and
she didn`t hurt me , she knows how scared i am of dentists and she is brill..
gemma my 2yr old sat the whole time just watching she was so good so she earned 2 stickers for being the best behaved child :D

still in pleasnet shock on losing 4lbs and that i have now 99lb left
99 sounds so much better than 145 :D

sorry i`ve not been on your diary`s much, been so buisy here. i promise to catch up on sunday

tomorrow we are travelling to luton to see my mum
the 2 older boys are staying there for 2 weeks to help decorate her bedrooms.
lots of packing to be done today.

i`m still stressed over money and really need to juggle the next 3 weeks

we are normally o.k we manage but a few hic ups and halifax being arseholes has left us £1000 down so may need to miss some direct debits this month

god wish i was rich, but then dont we all :giggle:

times like this in would run for the nearest biscuit but as i cant afford any i cant :giggle:
i wouldn`t anyway i have come to far to jepordise my good work :D

ho hum life goes on and i`ll sort it out

well i`m rambling now so best go make me shake and get some ironing done

have a great day all of you

kaz xxx

Morning Kaz, what a dull day it is here today isn't it, did the storms keep you awake last night?

Glad you got your tooth sorted & she didn't hurt you, I'm not very keen on dentists either, but mine is good too, he's very gentle - it's worth the drive to Dawley :) I used to go to a guy in Donnington, who was so nice, but not very good & I ended up losing two teeth unneccessarily :(

Hope you have a good day today, sorry to hear you've got money worries, what a bummer!! You're so strong though and it's brilliant that you're not letting anything get in the way of your diet.

You're a real inspiration, I recommend your thread to my new clients to show them it can be done :)

Take care
xxx

awww thanks dotty
i to go to dawley
the one in the health centre
i have the coloured lady think her name is ikhide
there all good there
kaz :D

awww thanks dotty
i to go to dawley
the one in the health centre
i have the coloured lady think her name is ikhide
there all good there

Oh it's not the same place, I go Dawley Dental practice on King Street - funny that we both go to Dawley though :)

Good Morning Kaz,

Sorry to hear about your money troubles. I hope they can sort themselves out.

Why not put some of your big clothes on ebay? That will keep you busy and raise a few quid. its amazing what people will pay for things that you are prepared to throw out.

Glad to hear the diet is still going well and congratulations again on a fab loss this week.

week 14
day 2

i worry and have sleepless nights and get upset
silly but thats me
Worrying about money problems & tackling them head on is not silly.
trying to ignore them is silly.

gemma my 2yr old sat the whole time just watching she was so good so she earned 2 stickers for being the best behaved child :D
can I adopt your daughter she sounds edible?
I'll give you 2 of mine in exchange
still in pleasnet shock on losing 4lbs and that i have now 99lb left
99 sounds so much better than 145 :D
Yeah well that's because it IS a lot better you silly moo.
i`m still stressed over money and really need to juggle the next 3 weeks

we are normally o.k we manage but a few hic ups and halifax being arseholes has left us £1000 down so may need to miss some direct debits this month
i hope that your determination will find a way to get it sorted.
god wish i was rich, but then dont we all :giggle:
Nah! I reckon rich isn't nearly as much fun as it's cracked up to be. there's the everso much more complicated life,the second home (my idea of HELL. S**t I Can hardly keep one going, the idea of multyiplying that is just tooo much) increased outgoings, increased expectations & hangers-on pretending to be friends.
Well thats what I keep telling myself
times like this in would run for the nearest biscuit but as i cant afford any i cant :giggle:
i wouldn`t anyway i have come to far to jepordise my good work :D
Too right you won't.
the best feeling at the moment is the massive change your weight loss has produced. plus eating biscuits neither takes the worr away nor lessens the overdraught. trust me I know!
kaz xxx

You're a real inspiration, I recommend your thread to my new clients to show them it can be done :)

Take care
xxx
Kaz, can you please print ths out & pop it somewhere to help you when you're low. I don't think there can be much higher praise than this.
Why not put some of your big clothes on ebay? That will keep you busy and raise a few quid. its amazing what people will pay for things that you are prepared to throw out.
quote]
I did this at the start & was delighted that people actually bid on my stuff. quite fun & made a few bob.
I've also economised by still wearng my s22-24 Tshirts & shists. In the wet weather they don't draw too many comments.
I hate buying clothes & not getting my monies worth out of them.
sadly i'v just had a clear out, but there might be a few slightly worn bits. I sent a pr of jeans to sonkie way back.( it was as a challenge when her diet had stalled than anything else)
What size are you currently?
Would you accept stuff as an act of random kindness if i've any the right size?

HELLO1.gif

hi everyone
well i`m back to happy again
finances are still crap but hey ho i refuse to make myself ill over them

went to luton yesterday to see my mum
the 2 older lads are staying there for 2 weeks to help decorate her bedrooms
anyways before i even got through the door i heard her shout "OH MY GOD"
i was waiting for the lecture, you know.
"god you look ill, what you doing to your self, it`s that stupid diet"

but

nope she said the following
" you look stunning"
"your hair is gorgeous"
"your skin is glowing"
you look younger"
"your so slim"
and so on and so on

my head swelled with pride
i almost cried with happiness
to hear this of my mum is a reward as she would normally nag me for not eating

then my niece arrives with her new born son , he is gorgeous i had lots of cuddles
i did feel a tad sad holding him as he bought back memories of me holding my craig and i kept thinking he would have been almost 9 months now if he`d have been born at the right time
these feelings must have showed because then i was asked if i was o.k and to my suprise i then sat for 15mins talking about the day he was born and then about all my other angels and i felt better afterwards
i didn`t cry i just had that familiar empty feeling for a few hours

later on we got the pics out of me out at my fattest
well emma(niece) was shocked at my transforamtion and yet again i had an hours worth of praise

my how i love this diet even when it gets rough going the comments you get sure make up for the bad days :D

woke up today headachey but i thin k it was all the travelling yesterday
i still feel high on all the nice comments and very motivated

julie my cdc kindly gave me a veg soup to try so might be brave and tackle this at tea time today
it`s the only one i have never tried
gagged on the oriental chilli last week and all the others i remember from 20years ago and they still haunt me

so veggie soup is my last soup if i dont like this one then tough titty i`ll stay on my 3 flavour shakes:D

have jut about caught up with the diaries, i appologise if i have missed anyone
buisy buisy for the next 6 weeks
children to keep happy and i have set myself a goal of getting into the 15stones marker by the time they go back to school
even if i am just 1lb into the 15`s i`ll be happy
i will have to lose 16lbs to do this so fingers crossed:D

right enough waffling shekes to make and 2yr olds to bath

kaz xxxxxxxx

Hi Kaz,

Sounds like you had a lovely day yesterday. It must have been wonderful to hear those compliments when you were expecting your mum to criticise you.

You can definately get into the 15s before the kids go back to school Kaz. You are doing so well already, you just need to keep doing what you are doing and it will keep falling off.

Hope your money troubles get sorted soon, and enjoy the peace and quiet while your eldest two are away!!

hi hun, i was beaming with excitiment for u reading ur post about all the compliments, it the best feeling ever isnt it.
It must be hard for u as ur angels will always be in ur thoughts and ur heart and im sure u will have many a time that u want to talk about them. Im always here if u wanna chat im a good listener, i will warn u though even if u dont cry i probably will. Hope ur money troubles arnt gettin u down too much. Just rang u for a chat u wasnt in so left a message. keep up the good work u will be in them 15's before u know it!!

Hi Kaz just caught up on your diary. Sorry to hear about your money worries, hope they sort themselves out soon i know my self its not nice. You are doing fantastic with your weightloss!! Keep up the good work and you deserve all those lovely comments from your mum:)

week 14
day 6

thanks ladies
yet again you have all the right words to encourage me to stick to this but my halo has fallen :sigh:

well yesterday it happend
i failed,cheated,nibbled
what ever you want to call it i did it
in all my 13weeks + i have never given in to food but last night i did
my halo has fallen and i ate a slice of toast and marg :eek:

wtf i was thinking i dont know
especially as it was carbs
i couldn`t do it with a sald leaf no it had to be carbs :sigh:

well today it has made me even more determined to get my mind back and focused
dissapointed in myself but hey ho its behind me now and carry on with ss

suprised me as i had such great comments and beaming with pride and joy i really thought yes i can do this

musn`t waffle on about it though

so today had my 1st shake and drinking a black coffee now
still to do the water i`ll start my 1st pint after this post

i still think i have done well so far and i can do this :D

still set on getting into the 15`s when they go back to school

actually at this moment i am feeling pretty high again i`m in a woohoo mood :party0011:
you know the sort, bring it on, give me your best shot cos the little voices aint gonna win:character00115: kaz is back fighting fit :sign0151:

and i hope i stay this way :D

right off to wash up and get dressed
have a great day all

oh Kaz.... toast. what were you thinking:whoopass:

Seriously though Kaz, you have given me inspiration from day one as you are always so strong, even on the weeks you have had poor losses you are always so determined. Your halo had to slip eventually I suppose, and you have gone 90 days without cheating which I imagine is far better than most who do the diet.

glad you have woken up feeling determined today and if you feel like slipping today just remember all those lovely comments from your family at the weekend and look in the mirror and see how fabulous you look.

Have a good one today Kaz.
xx

goood morning mrz kaz!

its brilliant that you held out this long before caving to yummy toast, as sam already said. :p

hell, if it makes you feel any better, i caved only in week 5!!! :confused: how embarrassing! well, i'm back into ss effective yesterday. oh and i also wanted to say that its great that you feel pretty good about CD/SS even after having the nibbles! still, you are a much stronger dieter than i am! i dont think i couldve stopped at just toast...well, i lie. i KNOW i didnt stop at just toast. but with the support of ya'll (yes im from texas and we say ya'll ;)) and the redirecting of my mental being, i've been reeled back into the reality of CDing. phew! it was lucky as i saw myself never going back to CD again, for a brief second.

anyways, take care of yourself today. keep in mind all the lovely compliments from the family...maybe write them on paper and stick them on the food cupboard door or fridge...

chat later !!

You're always so strong and encouraging to others Kaz ... I'd just like to echo what everyone else has said. You've had a minor slip but one piece of toast a ruined diet does not make.

You've picked yourself up and are moving on - I admire you greatly for your determination: I wish I had half the motivation you do (and then maybe i wouldn't be languishing in the 16s like I am now!!)

Sending hugs your way

Welcome back!!!

I have missed your cheery diary!!!

I think you cheated because like me when you feel really good and feel like you have accomplished something you treat youself with food...it's a hard habit to break and i think you are amazing to have lasted so long...as you know i didn't!!:eek:

Hope you are back on track and feeling great!!!!!!!!!

well cant say today has been easy
been thinking about food more than usual
have made lunch for them all without giving in and now prepared the tea so far so good

think if i can get past today i`ll be o.k
been glugging the water and keep saying no to the voices

still got a long way to go so cant mess it all up now

thanks for all your encouragement i will do this and i will not cheat again till i`m at goal

That's the spirit, stay strong and focussed

xxx

Back