kaz`s diary

pooh_wednesday.gif

good morning mrz kaz! i know you had a few food urges yesterday...but forget allll about it!! i mean it! today is a new day. try your best to go back to week one, mentally of course!

you've been doing great so far, here's to a better day for you hun!

week 14
day 7

well its now been 98days since i started this diet
only one small blip and 46lbs or so down
cant be bad :D

was very good yesterday and i think the focused kaz is back and staying :D

still aiming for the 15stones bracket by sept, this is when they kids go back and i want to walk through them gates looking much healthier and slimmer :D

today i have to blitz my house all rooms need doing so lots of exercise for me, also need to go to town at some point sort some pennies out at the halifax.

noticed some more changes in me, when i sit watching tv i always lean on my hand and i can now feel cheek bones and boney chin, didn`t realise just how puddiny my face was before.
also i can bend and stretch much easier, and tieing shoe laces is a doddle now, i used to go red faced and have to take a breather before tieing the next shoe

when i think back to my fatter days i do feel embaressment,but i then think of my achievements so far:D

i still have 99lbs to lose or less a it is weigh in tonight but i will breeze through this.

last night they all sat eating aero`s or crisps, kept thinking how can they eat like that and stay slim:confused:
i used to keep up with them but i know now my body is never going to be able to keep eating crap, it will have to be healthy 6 days of the week with a treat 1 day of the week

if it means me staying slimmer and healthier then so be it, i need to see my kids grow up, not have them saying goodbye to me at my funeral.

i really do feel i can do this, i have so much to live for and life is to short to think if only
there isn`t any more if onlys it is now very much, do it get fitter and have fun.

i am really looking forward to being slimmer, the last 46lbs has made such a difference to me both physically and mentally, i have people say i look like i`m buzzing and that i am. i spend most days smiling now and instead of staying in wallowing and thinking how bad i look i now go out with my head held high.

every day i put just a tadge of mascara on, my hair is always shiny and my clothes look great, this is enough to make me feel pretty
dont get me wrong i wasn`t at the front of the que when they dished out pretty faces but the inner me feels like a beauty queen.

as for all you lovely people on here, you all keep me sane, you all know the struggles of this diet and can relate to everything i say in my diary. thanks everyone for the great words of encouragement

one last thing my internet may be going of for a couple of weeks, please dont panic i will be back just lack of funds.

i will try getting to a library and pop on to see you all.
think it might go of by tomorrow but hey ho
hopefully i can post my weigh in results tonight :D

anyways i reall have waffled this morning
must go browse the threads

have a good day all be good
kaz xxx

What a lovely post Kaz, you are a real achiever & you know already I think you're a super star, and a real inspiration to so many on the boards.

It's no good, you can't be allowed to disappear for a while, so you'll just haveto come around here and use my computer to update your diary, you'll be missed by too many people and we all want to know how well you're getting on! We'll have to arrange a coffee break together be it morning, afternoon or evening with a bit of internet cafe thrown in too :)

Have a fabulous day, keep on smiling and just remember it's get better and better from here on in, just think how FABULOUS you'll feel in another 46lbs - wow!

Jan
xxxx

Kaz

Another lovely heartfelt post from you. You are so inspirational to me.

I hope you have a fabulous weigh in tonight.

Selfishly I hope your internet isn't off for too long as I will miss your morale boosting posts and I dont want to miss a single step of your wonderful weight loss journey.

And the comments about your face not being pretty - we have all seen for ourselves what a beautiful person you are. A really lovely face is emerging as you are shedding the pounds Kaz. You are already gorgeous but imagine how stunning you are going to be when you drop another couple of stones. Your hubby must be thrilled.

Talk about a "snap" moment there kaz, I was posting on your thread the same time you were posting on mine! Telford-twin :D

xx

Determination like yours is so inspirational Kaz. I wish I could stick to my guns like you do but I'm feeling somewhat battle-scarred right now.

However, just reading your posts helps me focus on what can be achieved (even if it's from the side-lines for me at the mo). Keep up your fab work: you're a shining light to us all.

hiya kaz ...wait, this colour is way too light...this one is much better. ((even i had to put my glasses on for the lighter colour))

righty, well...i dont think i can come up with any words that havent already been said by everyone this morning. i too can only hope that you can make it to minimins somehow whilst your internest service is "taking a holiday". ((oh and i know how that feels as well...sometimes, its what we gotta do to make ends meet! and tbh, i think if i had to lose anything for a little bit, i'd choose putting internet on hold instead of CD!!)) and with me not working, it just might come to that sometime soon.

there's always the library to use the pc...so it could be worse.

back to seriousness (even though im rarely capable of that) your trials and tribulations are a huge part of my day-to-day motivations. well, all of you are, really!

As i was telling my mother (who lives in texas and really wants to start CD soon), without out minimins, i dont think i wouldve made it past week 1 without giving in to food!

thank you kaz, thank you to my other CD pals, and thank you minimins!

Hi Kaz Good luck for tonights weigh in:) I think sams post said it all really, you are a beautiful women and dont let anyone tell you your not! Everyone has their own qualities and ours are just coming out a bit more the more weight we lose:) I think you are doing fab and as everyone says you are a real inspiration. I hope you can keep posting somehow as i really enjoy reading your diary. Speak to you soonx

week 15
day 1

sorry to dissapoint but i didn`t get to weigh in last night so
no results
hubby was held up in traffic and to be honest i was exhausted and really couldn`t be arsed
instead i had a long soak in the bath and sat thinking of why i want this so much

so next week i will update my weight.

got to run real buisy day ahead of me
hopefully internet wil still be on later so will chat then
kaz :D

Good morning, kaz. well actually, it will probably be evening by the time you get back on. So:
Good evening, kaz!
I think that if i had to go to my CDC to get weighed, i just might have the occassional feelings of not being arsed. sometimes we just need to chill the **bleeeep** out. the bath soak seems ot have given you time to yourself to ponder on your CD future, the hows and why's etc.

Even though i was anxiously awaiting your positive results for this week, i'll gladly wait til next week...all in the name of needing a relaxing night. ;)
I do hope you are doing very well today. seeing as you are so busy, i doubt you'll have time to think twice about food.

You take care of you, Mrz Kaz. we'll see you around here soon, hopefully!!
ciao for now!

week 14
day 7

well its now been 98days since i started this diet
only one small blip and 46lbs or so down
cant be bad :D
NOt Bad! Blooming brilliant!
still aiming for the 15stones bracket by sept, this is when they kids go back and i want to walk through them gates looking much healthier and slimmer :D
that's tha ticket!!
& boy will all the other mums be impressed.
noticed some more changes in me, when i sit watching tv i always lean on my hand and i can now feel cheek bones and boney chin, didn`t realise just how puddiny my face was before.
also i can bend and stretch much easier, and tieing shoe laces is a doddle now, i used to go red faced and have to take a breather before tieing the next shoe
some of the 'small' unplanned changed are the most profound aren't they!

i really do feel i can do this, i have so much to live for and life is to short to think if only

I've said it befoe but your determinatin is a lesson to us all.
there isn`t any more if onlys it is now very much, do it get fitter and have fun.

i am really looking forward to being slimmer, the last 46lbs has made such a difference to me both physically and mentally, i have people say i look like i`m buzzing and that i am. i spend most days smiling now and instead of staying in wallowing and thinking how bad i look i now go out with my head held high.
Just took the liberty of enlarging this para is cse others didn't spot it first time.

one last thing my internet may be going of for a couple of weeks, please dont panic i will be back just lack of funds.
fully understand the ned for economy.
is library close enohgt for a daily visit?
will really miss you coming on here.
Jan's offer sounds like one I wouldn't pass over, & you'll get to meat er in real life too!
kaz xxx

week 15
day 1

sorry to dissapoint but i didn`t get to weigh in last night so
no results
hubby was held up in traffic and to be honest i was exhausted and really couldn`t be arsed
instead i had a long soak in the bath and sat thinking of why i want this so much

so next week i will update my weight.

got to run real buisy day ahead of me
hopefully internet wil still be on later so will chat then
Admire your abiltiy to hold off the W/I til next official date .
but i'm keen to know how much you've lost !!!!

:eek: blimey still got internett
might wake up tomorrow without it though :(

anyways been real buisy today
1st my friend carlie came to visit with her fella andy and her 4 gorgeous boys
fun was had by all and it was lovley to see my old friend again

then this afternoon spent 3 hours up the hospital
karl had an appt at 3.30 and we finally left 6.15
he has probs with his ears they have tried all sorts but he still gets mountains of wax so every couple of months he has to go have it all sucked out
sounds yucky but it helps him

just sat down they`re eating while i sip my water

had a few probs toilet wise today
i know this is tmi but when i went for no:2`s i bled a bit
i have been bunged up for about 3 days so took 2 dulcolax and now i feel a tad tender to say the least

as positive as i am i do feel run down this week, mainly due to stress but i know i will rise above it as always :D

thanks jane for your comments you always make me smile
and thanks dis for popping in today

think i`m going to get my jim jams on and chill in front of the tv for the rest of the night i do feel so tired

will post in the morning all being well

night all
kaz xxx

Hey hun, I hope your behind feels better soon......lol.
Sounds good to me cosying up on settee in jim-jams.

Hi kaz Glad you still have internet. Sorry to hear about no 2 probs, i had that last week not good hey! Hope it sorts itself out. Hope you are feeling ok, good idea to have nice soak might go and do that myself. have a good evening.

week 15
day 2

well virgin have still to cut me off
told them 4 days ago i couldn`t manage at the mo but still i have internet
oh well more time to post :D

fancied bacon sarinies last night so i had a look in the fridge saw the bacon then said another time porky :giggle:
so i was a good girl and had a pint of water :D

feel bloated today so water is retaining i think

i`m at home all day today
bought some paints and glue and other craft stuff so spending a day with the kids doing art stuff

i see me coverd in glue and paint by 10am :giggle:

not up to much else apart fron housework

must go make there brekkies and have my 1st shake

Another day...with internet! perhaps there's a grace period (for lack of a better word) that virgn give you before shutting it off. oh well, whatever the issue, i'm glad that you are still here!!

mustve been something in the water or air last night. i too REALLY fancied a bit of crispy pork product. lucky for me, the hubby consumed the last of the bacon. phew!!

this morning, i have a slightly different sort of sticky gluey mess to deal with: made fynn a tiny scotch pancake with a bit of lemon curd on it....needless to say, he was throwing up alot in the night so i think he's just playing with it, making the sticky a bigger mess than what it needs to be! on a better note, i'm a total arts and crafts person so i'm looking forward to when i can have craft days with my kids...not that i want them to grow up too fast.

anyways, i do hope you enjoy your day. stay away from mr porkie in the fridge! just get through another day and you will get to have a little bit of mr porkie soon.

Back