kaz`s diary

much better day yesterday
i managed to make them all lunch without nibbling
for tea time i had made a chicken casserole
my mouth was watering dishing it up with the roastys and veg i kept thinking shall i just have a couple of chunks of chicken but my willpower won and while they all ate i stood washing all the pots and pans
then about 8pm they were all feeling a bit hungry so made toast for em all
made antony 3 with marmite but he only wanted 2 of them so i stood with the other slice in my hand
i then said no and gave it to my other son woohoo
so no nibbling what so ever yesterday

today i am absolutely froze its been trying to snow here and every school run so far i`ve got soaked
just made gemma and jamie some tuna rolls yummmmmmmmy but i am now sat with my water on here being good
if i can make it past tomorrow i`ll be fine as that will be my 3rd day with no nibbling
its so hard to do this diet i really do have days where i could cry but when you get weighed each week i soon smile again so i am keeping them thoughts in my head for now

tonight they all have beef yet again a yummy dinner but does it bother me
hek yes but i wont nibble

julie is due here tomorrow so officialy my 1st day back with her but i`m sure the last few days has helped me along the line

had a chocolate orange shake for brekkie it is so yummy and i think that is now my fave
strawberry and choc are nice to

awww i`m so excited i`m going to be slim for summer
woohooo feel like dancing
even with my wopper of a headache lol
good luck everyone
xxxxxxxxxxx

Doing well Kaz, I know how you feel , i had some ham yesterday just a few slices .... And i'm freezing , so made one of my sweet shakes with hot water as need to warm myself up . Good luck with weigh in Tuesday , thats my weigh in too , yes one week done . how do you think you've done this week Kaz ....Roll on Tuesday morning where i can step on the scales todo the reading ARRRRRR . Bread is a killer i know , really is . Lets just keep going :)

kaz I love reading yoru posts - always so upbeat.

You are right about one thing - you WILL be slim by summer. keep that thought in your mind if you are tempted to nibble at all. You know that by this time tomorrow you will probably be in ketosis.

Stay strong Kaz. Im right here with you. We both need to finish our journeys and get this fat shifted once and for all.

thanks mates
i have really buggerd about on my first week of cd i actually officially start tomorrow thats when i see julie again for the 1st tme in ages so wont really know of any losses until next tuesday but apart from the bad head and coldness i still feel pretty good
well done to you we can all do this
xx

Last edited:
well just seen julie and got my supplies
my skin is starting to react again just like before
we were both wondering if i`m lactose intolernet so giving cd a go for another week and if the skin gets any worse i will just stick to the lactose free shakes
she has given me a leek and potato soup to try
have to admit every other soup has made me heave but i`ll give it a go at least it will be something warm inside me

well today feeling positive again
especially now i`ve seen julie and had my official weigh in
i now know i ned to stick to this or face the embaressment of seeing her scales go up instead of down

think i heard of a meet in brum in april so mu goal is to get to 14stone by then :D
have a good day all
kaz xx

leek and potato soup i tried last week i thought it was better than all i've tried . This is a means to an end ... lets get it over with :)
Yes something warm inside us ... i know the feeling
Good luck Kaz ... You will do well i'm sure !

well willpower done brill today it didn`t let me down
went to mc donalds with jamie my eldest and gemma who was asleep in her buggy
ordered jamie a quarter pounder with cheese meal large and i had black coffee
sat and watched him eat the lot i savoured every smell but i didn`t nibble
then gemma woke up so bought her a chicken nugget happy meal
i sat and broke all her nuggets up for her and didn`t once lick my fingers i wiped them with a wet wipe
really think i can do this now
dont get me wrong i will have bad days
i remember from before how i was bought to tears from cooking there tea and really wanting some so i know them days will come now and then but for the mo i`m beating the bulge lol
woohoo

:sick: yuk feel crappy today
bad head cold and now a cough
oh well roll on summer
still being good :D
no nibbles so far :party0049:
totm today aswell so maybe thast why i feel rubbish
nothing but nothing is going to stop me on my quest
i will stick to ss even if it kills me lol

well not much to say at the moment but i`m bound to be back when they are eating their tea

kaz xxx

like i said i`m back their eating their tea lol
julie gave me a sample of the leek and potato soup so i`m going to be brave and try it tonight will let you know the outcome lol

going for a bath after that and a bit of pampeing
legs shaved, eye brows plucked and might even colour my hair

well have a lovley evening all of you
kaz xxx

Hi There Kaz
You are in it to win it Heyyy .... Yes Dinner Time is hard , i don't know why but i seem to be giving my lot more food ... maybe i'm giving them my share lol
I know the feeling ... even if it kills me i'll do it .. crist yes its hard . Just got over TOTM and had the head from hell yesterday ... just when you think its gone . Ok lets keep moving the Tickers DOWN

morning sam and msjmc

sam i did maintain lovely just the odd 2lb up and down then xmas arrived and i gained 7lbs so bit gutted but hey ho downwards now

well both julie and i really do think i struggle with the normal shakes ie:lactose ones
i am now covered in a rash on my torso it looks like shingles
it`s down both sides

i had the exact same thing before and i still feel rough
also face is so blotchy and red
so tuesday julie is bringing me all lactose free shakes to see how i get on
she has naver had a customer react so badly as i do
i feel like i have really bad migraines for about 2 weeks and rashes and spots
the rash really itches
last time i saw my gp and he could only prescribe hydracortisone cream
i still have some left so i`ll use that till the rash improves
it lasted about 4 weeks before so hoping with the change in shakes it may go sooner this time

there are 2 things that keep me going though 1 i will be slimmer and 2 these symptoms will go away eventually and i will start to feel great :D

tried the potato and leek soup last night
managed to drink half of it so not bad considering i hate all other soups with a bit of persiverence i think i could manage that and its lactose free
so fingers crossed another good day of no nibbling
really think i`m in the zone all be it a spotty one :rotflmao:

thank you for your support ladies
kaz xx

wow u seem to have such a brilliant attitude towards this! this is my first day on CD and reading your diary has made me feel a lot more confident in doing this!

your doing really well and i hope you go all the way :D (im sure you will)

xxx

Hi Kaz , hope the other shakes will sort things out . Well another day almost over , going to get some pampering on 23 Jan get all my hair done , think i will book up some more things . Keep me busy . Which is your best flavour shake Kaz ? Well i'm going to get a hot bath now ... Lets carry on this Diet . so we can feel good about ourselfs :)

Hi Kaz just wanted to pop in and say hi, well done you for getting back into to it. You are doing fantastically!! Sorry about side effects hopefully they will clear once you are onto lactose free shakes. Keep up the good work

hi kaz just wanted to give u a big big thankyou for being my friend and for supporting me on this diet!
This lady is one in a million ladies shes been so good to me the last 3 days i couldnt have done it without her.
your the best thankyou and yes we will do this!!

Sounds like your doing really well Kaz, well done :)

Back