KD....3 Years at Goal!!!!

Me, when I was sensible. Getting an award from Lord SomebodyOrOther.
th_curtsey.gif

award-1.jpg

Slimmer me, now completely round the twist, but still at goal!! :D

DSC00447-1.jpg

Dare you to post No 2 on Pink they will never ever keep you up to the early hours after that one :hide::hide::argh: was going to blackmail you with that one darnit

Dare you to post No 2 on Pink they will never ever keep you up to the early hours after that one :hide::hide::argh:

:D you bet. Just think of the complaints. Obscene piccies on the pink...and by a mod:eek:

was going to blackmail you with that one darnit

HA Ha Ha:p

Ha!!! I knew it. That 2nd piccie scared them off:cool: Lacey has had to go for a lie down...everyone else is in shock :D

Result!

Ha!!! I knew it. That 2nd piccie scared them off:cool: Lacey has had to go for a lie down...everyone else is in shock :D

Result!​

LMAO!!!!!....:fyi: I was just thinking how......"Nice to see you....to see you...nice!!!!;):D

I'm with you Linda. I had weeks of therapy, luckily i have just come to terms with it!! BEAUTIFUL KDeth xxx

well done KD - a great achievement and also an inspiration to us all :)

Well done KD ... you're a star and you know it. :clap:

At least I was prepared otherwise it could have been :psiholog:

It would have :( You can see why I never look in the mirror. Would be a depressing way to start the day.

I'm with you Linda. I had weeks of therapy, luckily i have just come to terms with it!!

I have yet to come to terms with it:cry: Do you think therapy would help me? Should I take the picture with me? Is there any self-help books I could buy whilst I wait for the appointment?

Or maybe my face is a lost cause:eek: Maybe I should learn to love it
th_mirror.gif

:D

well done KD - a great achievement and also an inspiration to us all :)

:) Congratulations KD :)

:talk017:​

Thanks girls. 3/5ths of the way to being a freak or so I'm told. Just got to do another 2 years and I'm pretty much home and dry I believe:cool:

Well done KD ... you're a star and you know it. :clap:

Don't know about 'knowing it':eek: Thank you anyway :D

Ha! KD you think that's a scary pic?! Have you seen that one of me in the meetings thread?!! Now THAT'S scary!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Okay. If it was in the gallery, I must have seen it. It can't have been worse than my 'drowned rat' one or I'd remember.

So I throw down the gauntlet. Shall we do a most horrific photo poll? :D

Okay. If it was in the gallery, I must have seen it. It can't have been worse than my 'drowned rat' one or I'd remember.

So I throw down the gauntlet. Shall we do a most horrific photo poll? :D

I pick your gauntlet and say YES we should do a most horrific photo poll!! You'll have to set it up though, I'm cr@p at these things lol!! :D:D

well done kd!

Cheers girls :) Oh...and Cliff :D

I pick your gauntlet and say YES we should do a most horrific photo poll!!

But what if I didn't win:eek: I'd be mortified. Dead competitive when it comes to things that I have a good chance of winning :D

You madam may be as mad as a brush but are also truly awesome! :superwoman::superwoman::worthy::happy096:

xx

Back