KD....3 Years at Goal!!!!

Only just saw this, and just wanted to chime in with my congratulations KD! Thats a remarkable accomplishment and you should feel very proud!

To all those who said you'd never keep it off - well, they now have to eat their words!!! :D Lets hope they are calorie laden words!!! :eek::Dhehe

Bravo! You're an inspiration!!:)

Congratulations KD - you're totally fab and that's a massive achievement! :D

Jem x

Another one who missed this thread:rolleyes:!

You're a wonderful inspiration kd, and i hope you're very, very proud of yourself!

xxx

Thanks Jem and Bex:thankyou:

A great big :happy096::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: to you KD:D

and a thanks for all you've taught me :hug99:

Tracey
x

Cheers Tracey :)

How are you doing? Haven't seen your thread for a while:confused:

Cheers Tracey :)

How are you doing? Haven't seen your thread for a while:confused:

I'm doing really well thanks:) Weight is still stable and I've upped my exercise and found to my astonishment I actually enjoy it:eek: I ran the race for life and since have been jogging in the local woods near us, it's beautiful there and my early morning runs set me up for the day:) That and a couple of swims a week seems to be keeping me straight and narrow:D

Tracey
x

I'm doing really well thanks:) Weight is still stable and I've upped my exercise and found to my astonishment I actually enjoy it:eek:

Excellent:bliss: I think that whatever you do in maintenance, you have to enjoy it. The moment it becomes boring and you start making excuses for not doing it, then you know it's time for plan Z.

I ran the race for life and since have been jogging in the local woods near us, it's beautiful there and my early morning runs set me up for the day:)
Sounds perfect:cool: Well done for the 'race for life'. Think I might pass on that one:D

Back